PDA

View Full Version : do you still gain exp at level 200 do you get full energy recharges? or does it stop?

xclusiv
04-24-2012, 03:09 AM
every time you level up you get a full energy recharge does this remain the same once you hit level 200 are you still able to build up xp and able to get full energy recharges even though your level remains the same?

Pikachu
04-24-2012, 03:33 AM
Good questions! AppleMacGuy would know. :)

DenZ1
04-24-2012, 04:37 AM
I was wondering too..

mugtau
04-24-2012, 06:24 AM
Once reached lv200, no XP increase anymore (no lv up), so no full energy recharge for lv up.
XP freezes at 1,364,30X.

dudeman
04-24-2012, 06:37 AM
In the Kingdom Age FAQ (in game) it says that when you reach the maximum level all XP is converted to money. I wonder if this is the same for CC.

kaz
04-24-2012, 06:41 AM
Once reached lv200, no XP increase anymore (no lv up), so no energy recharge.
XP freezes at 1,364,30X.
Do you mean that the energy don’t get filled like when you level up, or that energy dont even recharges in time?

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2012, 06:49 AM
every time you level up you get a full energy recharge does this remain the same once you hit level 200 are you still able to build up xp and able to get full energy recharges even though your level remains the same?

Unfortunately you acquire no further XP beyond 1,364,300 or full energy re-charges as you can no longer level up. You actually see the XP added added sometimes but it almost immediately rewinds back to the same max level. Your energy and stamina still re-fill as per the existing refresh periods though.

My guess is that eventually another 50+ levels will be added once there are enough players around level 200. I think currently there are probably no more than 50 of these elite ;)

dudeman
04-24-2012, 06:53 AM
Unfortunately you acquire no further XP beyond 1,364,300 or full energy re-charges as you can no longer level up. You actually see the XP added added sometimes but it almost immediately rewinds back to the same max level. Your energy and stamina still re-fill as per the existing refresh periods though.

My guess is that eventually another 50+ levels will be added once there are enough players around level 200. I think currently there are probably no more than 50 of these elite ;)

So XP isn't converted into money as it apparently is at the max level in KA?

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2012, 07:10 AM
So XP isn't converted into money as it apparently is at the max level in KA?

Nope. Conversion into cash would be nice though, cos at the moment the XP is just disappearing into a black hole which seems a tad unfair!

kaz
04-24-2012, 07:17 AM
Nope. Conversion into cash would be nice though, cos at the moment the XP is just disappearing into a black hole which seems a tad unfair!
Thanks for the proper answers!
Just to be sure, in level 200 you still gain respect from fights\robbing, right?

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2012, 07:28 AM
Thanks for the proper answers!
Just to be sure, in level 200 you still gain respect from fights\robbing, right?

Absolutely, yes. Put simply, all CC game elements stay the same, other than the fact that any XP you earn no longer gets added to your running total and you also no longer level above 200.

DenZ1
04-24-2012, 07:30 AM

I'm pretty sure app keeps track of it somewhere in the background process as they mentioned before about some other things.

xclusiv
04-24-2012, 07:34 AM

thanks for the info was interested to know im almost reaching level 200 only 12 more levels to go should be there soon.

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2012, 07:37 AM
I'm pretty sure app keeps track of it somewhere in the background process as they mentioned before about some other things.

Quite possibly. But I don't think anything will come of it. When they eventually decide to add more levels I think the interim XP will just get binned, otherwise players would end up jumping through 10, 20+ levels when all the "hidden" XP was credited? It wouldn't be a bad thing on the one hand as you'd immediately get a load of skill points to allocate, but it would come at the loss of the level up re-charges.

Anyway, this is all just idle conjecture...we'll just have to wait to see what eventually transpires!

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2012, 07:39 AM
thanks for the info was interested to know im almost reaching level 200 only 12 more levels to go should be there soon.

np...

without energy re-charges that will take 25 days or so since you should be levelling every other day at the moment if you're using all energy/stamina?

Babytway
04-24-2012, 07:40 AM
it would be nice if you still gained the exp, so when they did open up new lvl you would just jump up how ever many lvls as the exp you had. Also AMG there are more lvl 200 than you guess i have about 25 lvl 200 in my mob alone and i constantly rob at least 12 different ones on my rivals, and there are on my rivals list that are untouchable for my stats. and i have tons and tons of lvl 190 and above. i dont know what they are waiting for to make more lvls. maybe they are creating new buildings weapons and stuff for above lvl 200

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2012, 07:52 AM
it would be nice if you still gained the exp, so when they did open up new lvl you would just jump up how ever many lvls as the exp you had. Also AMG there are more lvl 200 than you guess i have about 25 lvl 200 in my mob alone and i constantly rob at least 12 different ones on my rivals, and there are on my rivals list that are untouchable for my stats. and i have tons and tons of lvl 190 and above. i dont know what they are waiting for to make more lvls. maybe they are creating new buildings weapons and stuff for above lvl 200

See my post #14 about my thoughts on this...there are defo pros and cons to jumping through levels. Yeah maybe 50 is on the low side, but I don't think it can be much more than that...may be 100 tops? Anyway, the main point is that of the player base it must be much less than 0.5% just now...

Yeah, there has to be some additional content, e..g new buildings to aim for above 200, otherwise why bother?

Babytway
04-24-2012, 08:46 AM
post #14 duh i guess i should have read first huh

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2012, 09:31 AM
post #14 duh i guess i should have read first huh

Maybe you should change your sig to "No I didn't" :p

procsyzarc
04-24-2012, 01:32 PM
Unfortunately you acquire no further XP beyond 1,364,)

That's a bit of a relief a had heard it was 2,000,000 and thought I might have some very long levels coming up