PDA

View Full Version : Limits in this game

Lionheart3239
04-24-2012, 02:08 AM
I know there is a limit to the number of buildings that one can build. I think the max upgrade to a building is 10. Also a limit to 500 mafia members. I don't think there is a limit to the number of equipment that one can own, just the number that you carry when going into a fight.

Is there a limit to the map size that one can expand to? also a maximum level that one can reach?

I wish I could upgrade two buildings at a time. One for defense the other for money making.

Are there any other limits? like stamina or energy?

jaywalker
04-24-2012, 03:11 AM
Your max level is 200, so staminia and energy are limited, sort of...
There is probably a limit to mapsize, but you won't reach it any time soon.

http://code.google.com/p/ccspreadsheet/downloads/list

The hood expansion might be limited to 50

Lionheart3239
04-24-2012, 01:57 PM
Well since they are limited, what is better to upgrade stamina, energy, attack,more defense points?

erik
04-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Max defensive buildings is 50/each.

I would say that energy has the most value right now if you intend to get the next event item.

Plux
04-24-2012, 02:57 PM
I'm going to start testing the expansion limits soon, I think my next one is $25m so will go for a little consecutive Plux Universe expansion plan next week and keep everyone updated on a limit if I reach one. The Plux Universe may expand forever and may well see if there is a number limit on Palm trees and Red Phone Boxes. My Hoodies are never satisfied.

QPR
04-24-2012, 03:36 PM
Are you related to the queen as one sure does talk like royalty !

white frog
04-24-2012, 03:59 PM
Contrary to popular belief, Nicholost's awesomeness is limited to only 30%.

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2012, 04:04 PM
I'm going to start testing the expansion limits soon, I think my next one is $25m so will go for a little consecutive Plux Universe expansion plan next week and keep everyone updated on a limit if I reach one. The Plux Universe may expand forever and may well see if there is a number limit on Palm trees and Red Phone Boxes. My Hoodies are never satisfied.

Hah hah...I can tell you that you are nowhere near the expansion limit! :rolleyes: My next one will cost $50 million! :p That is the 26th expansion...I currently have a goal called "Expand Your Hood 27 Times" to complete! :cool:

Also, it is worth noting that Game Center has a CC achievement for completing the 35th expansion, so some way to go yet. From 26 onwards the cost increment went up from $5million to $10 million, so assuming that is maintained hereon I estimate that the 35th expansion will cost a whopping $150 million!