PDA

View Full Version : Why can't my hero (avatar) use my best weapon/armor?

mrgung
04-24-2012, 01:46 AM
When I go into my profile I can see that my "Best Weapon" is supposedly "Carnivore Bow" with 8/4 stats. But when I go to my "Equipment" tab I can see items like: "Wicked Hook Sword" 9/7, "Rulership Staff Base" 7/8, "Wand of Withering" 8/7, "Elemental Keys" 11/5 and "Cobra Staff" 11/7 (which I'd much rather use in PVE as it packs a much larger punch).

The same thing happens with my armor but in addition to that, when I try to "Customize" my avatar and put on the armor I'd like most (in this case the "Crypt Stalker Armor" which incidentally is supposed to be my best armor) all I get is the loading symbol - which never completes. I guess this is a bug.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 09:29 AM
When I go into my profile I can see that my "Best Weapon" is supposedly "Carnivore Bow" with 8/4 stats. But when I go to my "Equipment" tab I can see items like: "Wicked Hook Sword" 9/7, "Rulership Staff Base" 7/8, "Wand of Withering" 8/7, "Elemental Keys" 11/5 and "Cobra Staff" 11/7 (which I'd much rather use in PVE as it packs a much larger punch).

The same thing happens with my armor but in addition to that, when I try to "Customize" my avatar and put on the armor I'd like most (in this case the "Crypt Stalker Armor" which incidentally is supposed to be my best armor) all I get is the loading symbol - which never completes. I guess this is a bug.

Any help would be appreciated.

I am assuming you are a rogue because you are using the Carnivore Bow.

If you read my guide, it states that for the best armor, each weapon belongs to a certain class.

All of those but the wicked hook sword are Mage items.

As for customizing, thats just for looks, and yes the loading screen for that is a bug, which will be fixed soon.

Cola
05-25-2012, 09:19 PM
So I am having the same problem I can only equip half of my armour pieces, it just keeps loading... say I have a dozen robes with 20/24 stats though the robes I can wear only have 10/12 stat points. All of my strong armour is useless. QUESTION being does the armour that I am wearing make any difference on my hero? For example when I am attacking monsters will the armour effect the damage I take and the damage inflicted? This would only make sense.

Great_wall2
05-26-2012, 01:49 AM
So I am having the same problem I can only equip half of my armour pieces, it just keeps loading... say I have a dozen robes with 20/24 stats though the robes I can wear only have 10/12 stat points. All of my strong armour is useless. QUESTION being does the armour that I am wearing make any difference on my hero? For example when I am attacking monsters will the armour effect the damage I take and the damage inflicted? This would only make sense.

As per what Ghost said what you wear visually, by that I mean on your avatar, has no impact on what you actual stats are that attribute to your hero attack / defense, it is just for looks. For example I use the image of a set of armor for my avatar that has 12/18 stats because I like the look of it. But if you look at my actual profile I am using a set of 15/25 armor. Armor with better defense scores should increase your chances of avoiding the counter attack from monsters.

Also, as per Ghost's response, ensure you are the correct class that can wear the robes. Armor is class specific as well for heroes.

Please note there was a bug previously that sometimes prevented the player from actually using their best set of armor that matched their class. However the latest upgrade via the app store should have corrected it. Speaking from experience it worked for me. So bottom line ensure you have the latest update.