PDA

View Full Version : Introduce myself and some advice needed:)

Mark1989
04-24-2012, 01:41 AM
Hello fellow forum members!

I'm relatively new to crime city and already love this game! I started off a week ago and two days back I discovered this forum becase I was eager to learn everything about this game. I'm currently sitting on lvl 22 with an $/hr of 7k. (almost doubled in two days since I discovered the guides here, thanks tramp stamp) My stats are 1100/1500 and I'm planning on camping for some weeks to increase everything, mostly my economy. However, I robbed 250k yesterday by some pvping and I wonder what I should do with it. Should I just aim for the highest building possibly, the movie theater or should I spent it on increasing my defense so that I could just start with no banking? Thanks for the advice!

Fig Oni
04-24-2012, 02:39 AM
It's not as easy as just asking what the best way forward in the game as there is no right or wrong way to play as long as you enjoy it you'll be fine.

Now some basic question you should ask yourself.

-What my long term goal
-How much time effort & real money are you looking to spend.

After answering these 2 questions. It be easier to answer your question.

Welcome to the forum new poster I'm the Fig I'm the anti funzio leader of the polar bears.

jaywalker
04-24-2012, 02:56 AM
Personally I went in a slowcrawl/rob 2k+ per hit hybrid up to level 100 or so. Will give you another 10-20k/h income wich will increase your economy greatly :)
My stats are not the best, but I can still rob/attack most people.

Mark1989
04-24-2012, 03:09 AM
Im not gonna spent tons of money on the game, maybe some to buy some gold buildings. I'm online almost the whole day, so I spent a lot of time on CC. My long term goal is ofc to get my economy and stats as high as possible. I just thought that the sooner I build those MT's, the sooner they pay themselves off.

Bala82
04-24-2012, 03:35 AM
The problem is you level quite fast in few weeks i started same time as you and i still at level 11 focus on building my hood economy since i get more money from building than attack. You were lucky you got 250k but i am sure you receive payback for that from the player so i would spend it as quickly as possible on getting MT and expansion that fastest way get rid of your money.

To get stats up you need invest best defensive equipment at your level and trying same amount based on your mafia size. That will make you stronger player because it has made me strong player at my level since i hardly lose any fights.

My focus would on what you hood to look like and how you would best make space work for you.

Mark1989
04-24-2012, 03:57 AM
The leveling was because I did 1-18 during pvcing because I didnt knew how much I could rob with pvping, I can still make lofs of money with pvping now. I have 300k banked now as we speak. They tried to attack me back but they failed 4 outta 5 attempts. Since I am online a lot they wont steal anything back. What are your stats at lvl 11?

jaywalker
04-24-2012, 03:58 AM
The problem is you level quite fast in few weeks i started same time as you and i still at level 11 focus on building my hood economy since i get more money from building than attack. .

You can more than double your hourly income if you spend some time looking for buildings to rob during daytime. Even when I don't try too hard I usually get 500k+ a day from robberies :) Started a new account on BlueStacks (android on computer thing) about 3-4 days ago and I get way more from attack/robberies than I get from my buildings. Ofc you level up faster, but if you want to build a good economy its better to build it up relativly fast, imo...

enahs1
04-24-2012, 04:09 AM
Get a movie theater and save 30k more and get another.

Mark1989
04-24-2012, 04:19 AM
Get a movie theater and save 30k more and get another.

Guess Ill do that. Just made a hell more by robbing two lofts lvl 3 and two MT's lvl 5 and 6. Guess its my lucky day.

Bala82
04-24-2012, 04:42 AM
You can more than double your hourly income if you spend some time looking for buildings to rob during daytime. Even when I don't try too hard I usually get 500k+ a day from robberies :) Started a new account on BlueStacks (android on computer thing) about 3-4 days ago and I get way more from attack/robberies than I get from my buildings. Ofc you level up faster, but if you want to build a good economy its better to build it up relativly fast, imo...

Well at such low level most of the time i get very little even from robberies. I assume at high level you can easily more money because better buildings like church or brownstone but i just find easy to collect cash from my buildings.

This is what i like about the game there are various way . PVP i only get couple of hundreds dollors.

What are your stats at lvl 11?

As of now
Fights Won 222
Fight Lost 30
Rob won 107
Rob lost 9
attack 283
defence 351

Mark1989
04-24-2012, 04:45 AM
Well at such low level most of the time i get very little even from robberies. I assume at high level you can easily more money because better buildings like church or brownstone but i just find easy to collect cash from my buildings.

This is what i like about the game there are various way . PVP i only get couple of hundreds dollors.

Just keep on searching till you find something worth it to rob. Takes some time but definetly worth it.

Bala82
04-24-2012, 04:49 AM
Just keep on searching till you find something worth it to rob. Takes some time but definetly worth it.

Yes i know it so easy rob low buildings i tend focus on houses and bigger building .

jaywalker
04-24-2012, 04:56 AM
As of now
Fights Won 222
Fight Lost 30
Rob won 107
Rob lost 9
attack 283
defence 351

How many mafiamembers?

Yes i know it so easy rob low buildings i tend focus on houses and bigger building .

Once you get to 20-25 somewhere, the houses are surprisingly many.

Bala82
04-24-2012, 05:05 AM
Right now 25 trying to get MT by the weekend (have 15 pending invites waiting for another 10 than i probably drop down to 9 and see what happens.

Bala82
04-27-2012, 04:01 AM
Bought my first MT today so happy and now i am broke :(