PDA

View Full Version : When you come across a fellow forum member in your rivals list, do you...

Nicholost
04-23-2012, 10:42 PM
Here's the scenario. You're crawling along, doing your no-banking thang, kicking it by the pool with a pina colada in one hand and the other around a fine young honey, when all of a sudden a PM rolls in from a fellow forum member. The PM reads "I leveled to [your level] today and have been looking for you. I even decreased my mafia to get into your bracket." Basically, war has been declared, the gauntlet has been thrown down, and the world as we know it has virtually unwound. Peace on earth is no more. However, neither you, nor your new foe, know the others game name. All you do know that you both no-bank and that this mysterious figure is a regular poster, and a pretty rad individual in general.

So when you find him/her in game, do you...

Ghost818
04-23-2012, 10:43 PM
Here's the scenario. You're crawling along, doing your no-banking thang, kicking it by the pool with a pina colada in one hand and the other around a fine young honey, when all of a sudden a PM rolls in from a fellow forum member. The PM reads "I leveled to [your level] today and have been looking for you. I even decreased my mafia to get into your bracket." Basically, war has been declared, the gauntlet has been thrown down, and the world as we know it has virtually unwound. Peace on earth is no more. However, neither you, nor your new foe, know the others game name. All you do know that you both no-bank and that this mysterious figure is a regular poster, and a pretty rad individual in general.

So when you find him/her in game, do you...
Put the phone down and take shots from the fine honeys belly button, then accidentally choke on her belly ring.

Nicholost
04-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Put the phone down and take shots from the fine honeys belly button, then accidentally choke on her belly ring.
Been there, done that. She knew CPR, revived me, and now I may live on for more bellybutton shots.

Back to my poll... minion. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/ciappa.gif

Gaming Will
04-23-2012, 10:55 PM
I knew I should have banked!

CounterSniper
04-23-2012, 10:56 PM
I would crush em and shame em. I would probably also post on their walls but I keep sex and farm animals separate. It's just how I roll. Additionally, I speak regularly to my ex fiancé from 20 years ago; she stalked me for years, even thru my marriage and I finally had to embrace the fear. Hope that clears things up. :)

Seriously though, I don't knowingly attack a forum member. Call it professional courtesy. I usually post a hello on their wall and offer to mob up. If they blow me off then I crush em.

ryusho
04-23-2012, 11:09 PM
How about yet another option: You post screenshots of his hood and declare yourself Master of the Refresh button, then offer a handshake of truce since he's pretty rad.

Nudie
04-23-2012, 11:15 PM
I never knowingly attack a fellow forum member. Besides, fellow forum member are usually pretty hard nuts to crack.

Nicholost
04-23-2012, 11:18 PM
I would probably also post on their walls but I keep sex and farm animals separate.
This is a fine suggestion. I will spam with the following individual posts to separate sex and farm animals:
Duck
Passion Propeller
Cow
Carnal Crisscross
Sheep
The Pinwheel

How about yet another option: You post screenshots of his hood and declare yourself Master of the Refresh button, then offer a handshake of truce since he's pretty rad.

Hmmm... interesting. I admire your humanity and righteous sense of peace, but since I cannot edit this poll, I am thereby forcing you to chose from the three existing options. If you do not vote, and this foul character knows all, your choice will default to the "farm animals and obscure sexual positions" option. I believe it is in your best interests to vote. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

i need muney
04-23-2012, 11:26 PM
Rhino rubbed me :(
I always add fellow members and just ignore not fellow ones :D

Nicholost
04-23-2012, 11:28 PM
Whoa there, Little Buck. There are children on these forums. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/eek.gif

Burn
04-23-2012, 11:41 PM
As a rule I never knowingly attack Forum Users.

But I am facing this very dilemna currently... I've just stumbled across Hatter! And he keeps popping up on my list.

Have to admit, I had few cheeky hits, and posted on his wall that I couldn't resist testing his defences out.

I've been good since, he had an L2 Church up for grabs that I declined, and right now as I type he has a Pirate awaiting collection that I could grab.

The decision to hit or miss is made all the harder because he is sitting on 499 mob size?

Should I? Yay or Nay? Eenie meenie miney mo....

Nicholost
04-23-2012, 11:41 PM
Gosh, you guys are such slow voters. Are you all from Florida or something?

Despite some questionable hanging chads, I decided to go with the current poll leader and attack. It was close, but I believe the results speak for themselves.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/CrimeCity/56b59580_1.jpg

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 11:45 PM
Hatter is a splinter group in the forum, I think he up for a laugh and wouldn't take it too serious if he does we can start a campaign against him on your behalf.

Nicholost
04-23-2012, 11:51 PM
Burn, I would handle this delicate issue with integrity and honor in mind; spam his wall with accusations of obscure sexual acts against farm animals. I know he will appreciate the love.

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 11:53 PM
Gosh, you guys are such slow voters. Are you all from Florida or something?

Despite some questionable hanging chads, I decided to go with the current poll leader and attack. It was close, but I believe the results speak for themselves.

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/CrimeCity/56b59580_1.jpg

Them stats are very close should have allowed him now it going to be a mini pin pong game with each others cash.

Now looking at your avatar and how your not picking your nose, to me it looks like you have a way of checking your pulse through your nostril after you successfully rob someone.
Pure Genius.

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 12:09 AM
Them stats are very close should have allowed him now it going to be a mini pin pong game with each others cash.
That is true. The ball is in his court. I am now on his news feed, so the way I see it, he has four options: the three poll options listed in this thread and send a mafia request. We will see. :)

Burn
04-24-2012, 12:10 AM
The trouble is, Hatter is Welsh, so the animal acts thing will probably be true, this could lead to anger issues.

I may beat on him just for the amusement of you lot ;)

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 12:11 AM
I may beat on him just for the amusement of you lot ;)
^ This. But pictures of fight results, or it didn't happen.

TZora
04-24-2012, 12:20 AM
i never read names .. i just "attack" them based on their level and the no. of peeps in their mafia lol. if the level and mafia size is smaller than mine, i just attack! be it one of u or anyone else :rolleyes:

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 12:31 AM
i never read names .. i just "attack" them based on their level and the no. of peeps in their mafia lol. if the level and mafia size is smaller than mine, i just attack! be it one of u or anyone else :rolleyes:
I suspect you won't continue doing that beyond the low levels. It's just not a sustainable strategy in the mid, and especially high, levels.

mexx
04-24-2012, 12:52 AM
i donīt attack a forum member. but i rob, when i see a good building its ready to take. couse if i donīt make, another does it.

i daily become attack by forum members in higher levels. and they take my explosives.

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 12:59 AM
@Nicholost, I should be officially offended, not only was i born in Florida I came back here after I got out of the service.

I was the first to vote so this is a bogus insult. A lot of people from Florida are ignorant, backwards, inept, criminal and lascivious but apparently we vote in polls quickly.

A disclaimer- I only moved back to Florida cuz I knew who to get 420 from and after years of p-tests in the army I felt I deserved a little relaxation. I have regretted that choice and have been trying to escape ever since.

I'm still a little offended though. I guess roots are roots. :)

Fig Oni
04-24-2012, 02:30 AM
@Nicholost, I should be officially offended, not only was i born in Florida I came back here after I got out of the service.

I was the first to vote so this is a bogus insult. A lot of people from Florida are ignorant, backwards, inept, criminal and lascivious but apparently we vote in polls quickly.

A disclaimer- I only moved back to Florida cuz I knew who to get 420 from and after years of p-tests in the army I felt I deserved a little relaxation. I have regretted that choice and have been trying to escape ever since.

Don't be offended, in Japan picking your nose is socially accepted.
Now as Brit thanks for making us aware of the 420.
I didn't deserve the relaxation but made it mine.
We don't pass the dutchy on the leff han side.

Burn
04-24-2012, 02:53 AM
Pictures of fight results, or it didn't happen.

Just for you guys, cos i love you all...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/hatter1.gif

The explanation...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/hatter2.gif

And of course that hardy perennial of wall posts, The Rat Tax...

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/hatter3.gif

Dillinja
04-24-2012, 02:56 AM

Okkk, so it's a spliff in your pic...rahhhted here's me thinking it was just a normal cancer stick.

On topic, depends who the person is, forum members I'd think twice unless it's someone like Hatz but with Hatz it's just pure comedy value and I wish the sheep scarer would level up so we could continue.

Swifty
04-24-2012, 03:55 AM
It is a serious violation of The Fig Oni Rule to attack a fellow forum person so I do not do it.

Usually.

And I did not vote because I did not like any of the very limited choices available. If someone is going to go to all the effort of making a poll, they should include at least a few creative and humorous options.

Nudie
04-24-2012, 04:17 AM
Swifty is always threatening to rob my laundramats. It really has me up late at night worrying.

Swifty
04-24-2012, 04:35 AM
Nudie, you don't have to worry too much, by the time I get to you, I am always out of stamina.

i need muney
04-24-2012, 04:38 AM
RichieBigBallz is Hatter? Wish I knew brushing past those levels >_<

Whoa there, Little Buck. There are children on these forums. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/eek.gif
Pesky brats violating TOS! Gimme ma boomstick ima shoe'em!

Coco c
04-24-2012, 05:03 AM
Just for you guys, cos i love you all...http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/hatter1.gifThe explanation...http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/hatter2.gifAnd of course that hardy perennial of wall posts, The Rat Tax...http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/hatter3.gifBurn that's awesome! Laughing so much I'm almost crying here!

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 05:19 AM
Okkk, so it's a spliff in your pic...rahhhted here's me thinking it was just a normal cancer stick.

On topic, depends who the person is, forum members I'd think twice unless it's someone like Hatz but with Hatz it's just pure comedy value and I wish the sheep scarer would level up so we could continue.

No, its a real cigarette, I swear. hehe.

koralene
04-24-2012, 06:11 AM
I attack everybody including forum members... nothing personal. :P

Rhino72
04-24-2012, 06:19 AM
I always add fellow members and just ignore not fellow ones :D

I enjoy the attack so much more when it is a fellow forum member. Ever since I added muney I miss stumbling upon his hidden treasure... Although I do enjoy mobbing up with fellow members if for some reason we are not friends then I enjoy the personal attack so much more since i know them from the forums. I think the last few days I have stumbled upon Jill, Stucson (sorry couldn't stay up last night to rob you after your post. Now that the event is done it was time for me to catch up on a full 8 hours!), Sir Daniel kicked my butt so I sent him a friend request, Xira (o I love Xira), Koralene blew up a few of my explosives and all i could do was smile...

A + on this thread. It made me smile.

Swifty
04-24-2012, 06:35 AM
Koralene!!!

You never attack me any more. If I did something wrong, I apologize.

koralene
04-24-2012, 06:42 AM
Koralene!!!

hahaha... you're the only one i skip over. I feel bad for attacking you lol. I will make sure i do next time i see you. lol. I'll even make a point to go in your hood to rob you... that's saying something. :P

Gaming Will
04-24-2012, 06:47 AM
Koralene!!!

There is a 93 or 92 level Swifty too. I don't remember the stats though.

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 06:50 AM
There is a 93 or 92 level Swifty too. I don't remember the stats though.

Its a Doppleganger. Destroy them!

Gaming Will
04-24-2012, 06:50 AM
And to all of those wondering what Nicholost would do? Well he attacked and won, duh?

It was cool though, he could have taken me for alot more.

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 07:47 AM
@Nicholost, I should be officially offended...
Don't be. I'm not sure this thread has even an ounce of seriousness from me. http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h257/nicklepics/nothing%20of%20use/Emoticons/winking0065.gif

Just for you guys, cos i love you all...

[img]

The explanation...

[img]

And of course that hardy perennial of wall posts, The Rat Tax...

[img]
Haha! Well played, Burn. Well played. Now every visitor to MadHatter's profile will wonder if he really does participate in animal fornication, sodomization, and habitual barnyard love. :D

And I did not vote because I did not like any of the very limited choices available. If someone is going to go to all the effort of making a poll, they should include at least a few creative and humorous options.
What?! I feel those options are well rounded and represent only the classiest choices one should consider when battling a forum foe. Sure, I could have added "send mafia request" as an option, but what kind of CC player makes such a rational, responsible choice? Blasphemy, I say. There are only three logical choices. You must vote for one, Swifty.

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2012, 07:59 AM
I answered Attack, although it's more like "Attack and then feel dirty for doing it and so post a grovelling message on their wall that I didn't want someone else to get the dough"...lol...ask Bruiser - I've been emptying out his L3 NCs a couple times this week...and this morning helped myself to all his 12 hours...God I feel so dirty now...but the dough was good :p

Fricco
04-24-2012, 08:08 AM
i think for the most part i unintentionally attk forum members cause someone's do not use forum name as in game name.
i did read one forum members wall who was attck by forum member and he got mad that this said forum member attk'd him and gave him what he calls a lame excuse for a reason to attk. (this person was also upset his win/loss stats were compromised)after reading this i robbed him for a measly 70k and posted nice hood (i can appreciate peoples time to work on hood)...needless to say he was upset that a person with my income robbed him then he left some *witty* banter on my wall. i then called him some derogatory term that can be interpreted as a farm animal as well as other unforum friendly words. his stats are slightly better then mine so if he chooses to pursue action against me it go for some fun times.

mnju_03
04-24-2012, 08:10 AM
I attack everybody including forum members... nothing personal. :P

Ditto. And I only post messages to say hi... Or follow up on a previous conversation.

Joeycool
04-24-2012, 09:07 AM
If I recognise a forum member I tend not to attack them.

In saying that I dont mind being attacked or robbed by forum members at all. I would rather one of you lot got my cash than some random.

I will always attack 499ers though... so forum members dont get a pass on that.

@ Burn. Hatter is actually a top guy. I dont think he will mind at all and he will see the funny side.

Babytway
04-24-2012, 09:22 AM
You already know what im gonna do so please please dont be surprised :)

Swifty
04-24-2012, 09:24 AM
Oh, sure. Babytway hints that she will rob you, but then she finds better things to do.

AppleMacGuy
04-24-2012, 09:33 AM
Oh, sure. Babytway hints that she will rob you, but then she finds better things to do.

Sounds like u want ur hood to be cleaned out...

Babytway
04-24-2012, 09:38 AM
he never has anything good.

Swifty
04-24-2012, 09:43 AM
See what I mean? She would rather insult me than rob me.

I think I committed some terrible sin in a previous life.

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 09:44 AM
I think I committed some terrible sin in a previous life.
No, only in this one. You refused to vote, sinner. Vote now or repent. Your choice.

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 10:05 AM
Recently ever since I started some new projects, my collection times are waaaaaaay off. I probably only collect on time once a day, which are my 24s, other than that I get robbed. Yesterday my buddy Sez visited me (Like A Boss!) and cleaned out my 12s and partial 8s I believe. I'd rather have him rob me than some random loser! (or Payam)

sez
04-24-2012, 11:11 AM
Recently ever since I started some new projects, my collection times are waaaaaaay off. I probably only collect on time once a day, which are my 24s, other than that I get robbed. Yesterday my buddy Sez visited me (Like A Boss!) and cleaned out my 12s and partial 8s I believe. I'd rather have him rob me than some random loser! (or Payam)

I said sorry and posted my code for you to add me so that I'm not tempted to rob you anymore :-( lol i'm done with TL and really don't have much-ta-do except make fun of Payam and his NEW BFF ;-P

i need muney
04-24-2012, 11:16 AM
hahaha... you're the only one i skip over. I feel bad for attacking you lol. I will make sure i do next time i see you. lol. I'll even make a point to go in your hood to rob you... that's saying something. :P
Feel bad for attacking me too. I'm just as swifty ^_^

sez
04-24-2012, 11:19 AM
I answered Attack, although it's more like "Attack and then feel dirty for doing it and so post a grovelling message on their wall that I didn't want someone else to get the dough"...lol...ask Bruiser - I've been emptying out his L3 NCs a couple times this week...and this morning helped myself to all his 12 hours...God I feel so dirty now...but the dough was good :p

I grabbed both of his lvl 3's earlier as well ;-P

koralene
04-24-2012, 11:35 AM
Feel bad for attacking me too. I'm just as swifty ^_^

sooo that was you lol... i was wondering. hahaha. was you sad??? lol

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 11:45 AM
I said sorry and posted my code for you to add me so that I'm not tempted to rob you anymore :-( lol i'm done with TL and really don't have much-ta-do except make fun of Payam and his NEW BFF ;-P

lmao, he usually leaves random comments on my wall, to pretend that he is having a conversation with me so his rivals think I am on his side of whatever that is going on, even after I have made it clear to him and everyone else i have nothing to do with wars, Im just a neutral dude who admires their high stats. He said thats fine, but robs only my laundromats daily.

Recently i too left him a random comment, and not to call anyone out, but a friend from the other side from these wars, posted on my wall and thought i was with payam, then she noticed that it was random posts by him and I just did the same for some laughs.

It is quite funny watching these wars.

Swifty
04-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Fine, I voted, against my better judgement because the choices were so poor. If someone, and I do mean someone, makes a poll, then they should.... Wait, I already said that.

That Payam guy has a lot of BFFs and a lot of stamina. It is an honor that he saves some for me. I mean, seriously, he has a lot of VIP to attack.

i need muney
04-24-2012, 11:55 AM
sooo that was you lol... i was wondering. hahaha. was you sad??? lol
I played along :) Didn't think you'd raise your hand on me after I said how beautiful your name is!

sez
04-24-2012, 12:16 PM
lmao, he usually leaves random comments on my wall, to pretend that he is having a conversation with me so his rivals think I am on his side of whatever that is going on, even after I have made it clear to him and everyone else i have nothing to do with wars, Im just a neutral dude who admires their high stats. He said thats fine, but robs only my laundromats daily.

Recently i too left him a random comment, and not to call anyone out, but a friend from the other side from these wars, posted on my wall and thought i was with payam, then she noticed that it was random posts by him and I just did the same for some laughs.

It is quite funny watching these wars.

he did the same thing to Joey too, poor Joey then started getting pounded by everyone.

Joeycool
04-24-2012, 12:21 PM
he did the same thing to Joey too, poor Joey then started getting pounded by everyone.

Yeah I think I've sorted it out with everyone know though. I never had anything against Payam until now.

If anyone was wondering who the good guys and the bad guys are.

The indians are the good guys! Trust me.

Payam is a snake!

I told him exactly what I thougth of him and that I looked forward to featuring on his daily beat down list.

sez
04-24-2012, 12:26 PM
Yeah I think I've sorted it out with everyone know though. I never had anything against Payam until now.

If anyone was wondering who the good guys and the bad guys are.

The indians are the good guys! Trust me.

Payam is a snake!

I told him exactly what I thougth of him and that I looked forward to featuring on his daily beat down list.

lol I saw you "sorting it out" so then I went and looked at your wall. You helped me waste a good 45 minutes yesterday, thanks broham.

Joeycool
04-24-2012, 12:32 PM
lol I saw you "sorting it out" so then I went and looked at your wall. You helped me waste a good 45 minutes yesterday, thanks broham.

Yeah pretty entertaining stuff! Bit worrying though when players like Xenoke start hitting you. That guys stats are insane.

Thing is I actually entered into what I thought was a normal conversation with Payam... turns out not!

He was just using me. I felt dirty. I had to have a bath after! ha ha!

sez
04-24-2012, 12:37 PM
Yeah pretty entertaining stuff! Bit worrying though when players like Xenoke start hitting you. That guys stats are insane.

Thing is I actually entered into what I thought was a normal conversation with Payam... turns out not!

He was just using me. I felt dirty. I had to have a bath after! ha ha!

I have the same problem but with Al, I mean Magneto, I mean Alex. I was real cool/nice and it has got me a daily beating, everyday, non-stop, lol.

Hatta
04-24-2012, 02:26 PM
33314 defence.......... :) im happy with that