PDA

View Full Version : New Limited Edition but no scratchers

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Saw the new limited edition.

So people who recommended a name for the limited edition weapon as I said before no poll (rigged) but its called spinal tap.

No scratch cards.

Gaming Will
04-23-2012, 10:04 PM
There was a poll for like 3 hours today.

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 10:08 PM
There was apoll for like 3 hours today.

See proved these polls are rigged.
Nice one Lauren for making the announcement section that you want us to check every 10 min so we don't miss something.

Nice avatar boss! LOL.

Gaming Will
04-23-2012, 10:10 PM
Nice avatar boss! LOL.

This rad dude hooked me up.

doinkent
04-23-2012, 10:12 PM
See proved these polls are rigged.
Nice one Lauren for making the announcement section that you want us to check every 10 min so we don't miss something.

Nice avatar boss! LOL.

how does it prove its rigged? maybe appreciate the fact they let us choose the names instead of the typical whinging that happens in these forums. its ridiculous.

TRAZ
04-23-2012, 10:16 PM
I missed out on being able to vote. Saw it though. Nice that it was there. I can't even remember what I suggested...lol. Thought the poll was supposed to be run for the entire weekend.

Babytway
04-23-2012, 10:18 PM
well it was announced the poll was goin to open friday afternoon and run all weekend. a 3hr poll with only a couple votes isnt really rigged but isnt really what was said was gonna happen either. im not whining but the poll wasn't on the up and up.

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 10:24 PM
how does it prove its rigged? maybe appreciate the fact they let us choose the names instead of the typical whinging that happens in these forums. its ridiculous.

Not whining, if that the case it means all lawyer activist & politician are whiners.
Another thing what with a 3 hour poll that only 20+ people new about and voted that's so fair.

So am I correct in saying you suggested spinal tap?

doinkent
04-23-2012, 10:48 PM
Not whining, if that the case it means all lawyer activist & politician are whiners.
Another thing what with a 3 hour poll that only 20+ people new about and voted that's so fair.

So am I correct in saying you suggested spinal tap?

i didnt get to vote either and i dont care. obviously she didnt get the chance to put the poll up earlier so it had to be done quickly. or you think she'll say "oh hang on, Fig Oni isnt online i cant do the poll yet". over half the votes went to spinal tap anyway..

and you are wrong in saying my suggestion was spinal tap, my suggestion didnt make the top 3

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 11:04 PM
oh hang on, Fig Oni isnt online i cant do the poll yet".

Are you stupid!!!!!!!!

Jill
04-23-2012, 11:15 PM
I didnt see the thread at all other than in the announcement section and I posted my suggestion there.... "shark tooth chain whip' got the famous reply .... thank you for posting it is being reviewed by a moderator ..... never to be seen again.

And as for the time limit of 3hrs it sure is rigged ...... rigged for someone in the US time zone to win it. I'm 12hrs ahead of the East Coast so I was sleeping no doubt when it was polling time....

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 11:19 PM
I didnt see the thread at all other than in the announcement section and I posted my suggestion there.... got the famous reply .... thank you for posting it is being reviewed by a moderator ..... never to be seen again.

And as for the time limit of 3hrs it sure is rigged ...... rigged for someone in the US time zone to win it. I'm 12hrs ahead of the East Coast so I was sleeping no doubt when it was polling time....

Thank you Jill that my point too.
Have a poll with a guideline not make the rules as you go along.
If you say the poll is for the weekend, let it be a weekend not a few hours and then make excuses.

Gaming Will
04-23-2012, 11:26 PM
I didnt see the thread at all other than in the announcement section and I posted my suggestion there.... "shark tooth chain whip' got the famous reply .... thank you for posting it is being reviewed by a moderator ..... never to be seen again.

I have to agree with you and Fig on this one. I didn't take into account the time zones, etc.

doinkent
04-23-2012, 11:47 PM
rigged by defintiion is to "manipulate fraudulently". the poll was not "rigged". maybe it was unfair to people who were sleeping but guess what, tough luck. boo hoo you didnt get to vote.

and jill everybody on this forum, EVERYBODY, got the reply " thankyou for posting it will be reviewd blah blah". not just you. your suggested name was looked at as was evrybodys. they picked out 3 names from all the suggestions. your attempt didnt get the top 3 like most of us. you had no chance of "winning" because your attempt was not on the poll, so i dont see why youre saying you had no chance to win becuse you were sleeping

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 11:59 PM
rigged by defintiion is to "manipulate fraudulently". the poll was not "rigged". maybe it was unfair to people who were sleeping but guess what, tough luck. boo hoo you didnt get to vote.

and jill everybody on this forum, EVERYBODY, got the reply " thankyou for posting it will be reviewd blah blah". not just you. your suggested name was looked at as was evrybodys. they picked out 3 names from all the suggestions. your attempt didnt get the top 3 like most of us. you had no chance of "winning" because your attempt was not on the poll, so i dont see why youre saying you had no chance to win becuse you were sleeping

Your one stupid fool can't spell (don't, because, didn't, reviewed, you're & everybody)
Then you want to talk with adults go back school.

P.S The forum has a spell check use it next time.

And 'definition' too

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 12:03 AM
Your one stupid fool can't spell (don't, because, didn't, reviewed, you're & everybody)

Fig Oni, you're cool and I like your posts, but the irony here was awesome. I LOLed.

Jill
04-24-2012, 12:15 AM
@ Doinkent
Hold on BIG BOY ..... if I'm not mistaken (and I may well be) this would have been the first time that you posted in the announcement section. I seen it there but was waiting for a normal thread to come, when it didnt, that was when I went back to make a suggestion. I thought a list of other suggestions would have been there, nothing, so I assumed I must have missed the normal thread. I'm glad you got the 'blah blah' cos that what your talking now.

I wasnt allowed to vote not because my suggestion wasnt in the top 3, it was because voting was reduced to a 3hr window, US time.

doinkent
04-24-2012, 12:19 AM

P.S The forum has a spell check use it next time.

And 'definition' too

im used to typing on a computer but i have a laptop and the buttons are lower so i miss sometimes. spelling doesnt matter on the internet. oh and by the way, you spelt "you're" wrong. fail

doinkent
04-24-2012, 12:22 AM
@ Doinkent
Hold on BIG BOY ..... if I'm not mistaken (and I may well be) this would have been the first time that you posted in the announcement section. I seen it there but was waiting for a normal thread to come, when it didnt, that was when I went back to make a suggestion. I thought a list of other suggestions would have been there, nothing, so I assumed I must have missed the normal thread. I'm glad you got the 'blah blah' cos that what your talking now.

I wasnt allowed to vote not because my suggestion wasnt in the top 3, it was because voting was reduced to a 3hr window, US time, oh sorry I forgot there's only one country in the world according to a small minded few ....

youre missing the point, what im trying to say is its not "RIGGED", you just missed the time window to vote. WHO CARES THAT YOU DIDNT VOTE. over 50% were for spinal tap anyway. anyway, we agree to disagree and thats fine. by the way i live in australia so i missed the voting window too, i think you assumed i live in america? well i dont

Jill
04-24-2012, 12:30 AM
[QUOTE= by the way i live in australia so i missed the voting window too, i think you assumed i live in america? well i dont[/QUOTE]

I burst out laughing so loudly when I read this my work colleague stared at me as if I’m crazy, maybe I am..... Goodday Sheila (the only Australian I know) I didn’t realise you were from the land down under ...... I better erase that part from the other post......

jaywalker
04-24-2012, 03:09 AM
I refused to vote because we could not see a picture :(

Burn
04-24-2012, 03:12 AM
Whaaaaaaaaa....

Spinal Tap was mine!

So what happens now, I get a free one or what?

kimberleyj
04-24-2012, 03:21 AM
i didnt get to vote either and i dont care. obviously she didnt get the chance to put the poll up earlier so it had to be done quickly. or you think she'll say "oh hang on, Fig Oni isnt online i cant do the poll yet". over half the votes went to spinal tap anyway..

and you are wrong in saying my suggestion was spinal tap, my suggestion didnt make the top 3

do you only come on this forum to start a argument with the rest of the forum? i am asking because now days when ever i pop on i always see your the one that has started an argument in threads.

i think the comp should have been in the general section seen as alot of peope come to this section first , also you have to wait for approval in the annoucement so we don't know if all the suggestion had gone though.

kimberleyj
04-24-2012, 03:27 AM
Whaaaaaaaaa....

Spinal Tap was mine!

well done it is a great name. i voted for it.

Swifty
04-24-2012, 03:39 AM
@doinkent

You might want to think about the kind of rep you are building on the forum.

Burn
04-24-2012, 03:44 AM
well done it is a great name. i voted for it.

Thank you kindly :D

Nothing clever, it looked like a spine, so Spinal Tap seemed obvious.

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 03:55 AM

I said Spinal Tapper

doinkent
04-24-2012, 04:11 AM
@doinkent

You might want to think about the kind of rep you are building on the forum.

im really not here to make internet friends mate

Swifty
04-24-2012, 04:14 AM
There is a important difference between making friends and building a certain kind of rep.

I can see that you are building the rep you want, so disregard my advice, which you already did.

doinkent
04-24-2012, 04:18 AM
There is a important difference between making friends and building a certain kind of rep.

I can see that you are building the rep you want, so disregard my advice, which you already did.

ok well it doesnt make me feel better to have a good reputation on an internet forum. i was just asking how it was rigged, people seem to just jump on funzio when something wrong or bad happens but dont appreciate that they actually read these forums and consider our advice/opinions

Max Power
04-24-2012, 04:46 AM
Fig Oni, you're cool and I like your posts, but the irony here was awesome. I LOLed.

LOL....me too. I thought "Am I really reading this"?

Dillinja
04-24-2012, 04:50 AM
im used to typing on a computer but i have a laptop and the buttons are lower so i miss sometimes. spelling doesnt matter on the internet. oh and by the way, you spelt "you're" wrong. fail
Sorry but I had to lol at this post....you said spelling doesn't matter on the internet and then went on to correct Fig who had corrected you in the first place...oh my, them handbags should be classified as dangerous weapons.

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 04:54 AM
Sorry but I had to lol at this post....you said spelling doesn't matter on the internet and then went on to correct Fig who had corrected you in the first place...oh my, them handbags should be classified as dangerous weapons.

And also made a spelling error within the body of the correction. .. spelt

lol

Sasha54
04-24-2012, 04:57 AM
Whaaaaaaaaa....

Spinal Tap was mine!

That's hilarious - I submitted that name too!

I assumed a prize would be in order...

carpinteyroouf
04-24-2012, 05:01 AM
hermes birkin (http://www.hermeshops.com/) lures in a great number of people??£¤s consideration as it may be brought out out.
For female, what we should are intimate many will be Hermes Birkin bag as well as Hermes Kelly ladies handbag. They can get to be the symbols connected with Hermes earth. In reality, aside from Hermes Birkin and also Hermes Kelly, there are Hermes attire. It offers Hermes women??£¤s and also Hermes Men??£¤s clothing. There are not solely hermes bags (http://www.cheapcoolworld.com/) Spring and summer attire and also the fall and winter outfits. They all get their unique options along with rewards. The item complies with the requirements of modern-day persons worldwide. Once you decide to get Hermes outfits, you must be focused by way of other individuals. Hermes clothes are your designs associated with rank in addition to celebrity within others??£¤ little brown eyes. Exactly what the highlights of hermes bags (http://www.hermes-bagssell.com/) attire turn into a problem for many individuals.

Let us have a review of Hermes The year of 2010 Boys Summer Clothes. If we chat with Hermes Men??£¤s outfits, we should suppose the designer- Veronique Nichanian. Most people are acquainted with the woman while in the world of fashion. Someone even think she is the star within the vogue eliptical. Jane is without a doubt extremely peculiar and accomplished. One time she explained the girl did not make fashion, she was just making attire. This particular indicates the woman modesty together with the woman confidence. Almost all hermes belt (http://www.hermeshandbagsin.com/) Men??£¤s clothing is attractive. They cook these individuals from the high grade products. Indeed it's that they is actually doing apparel but the girl contributes a few fashion components to bring in a great number of. This could help make the woman much more allayed than other things. This is also your indication of your ex burden.While using the hard work with Veronique Nichanian, hermes bags (http://www.purses-shops.com/) Men??£¤s garments is a wonderful results from the fashion world.A lot of people will probably be hooked on these individuals.

Vile Lynn
04-24-2012, 05:05 AM
Whaaaaaaaaa....

Spinal Tap was mine!

Hey! Now I'm feeling like Joey... Spinal Tap was mine, too!

I didn't get to vote, never saw the poll.
I guess it is who ever posted it first, gets it, but I never saw any of the other posts.
Congrats anyway, Burn.

Dillinja
04-24-2012, 05:09 AM

I say Sasha wins...she's pointing a gun at my face

Sasha54
04-24-2012, 05:34 AM
I say Sasha wins...she's pointing a gun at my face

I would never hurt you Johhnie!

I hope I get something - I don't want this to be another Hardened Shotgun rant on my part.....lol

sez
04-24-2012, 05:35 AM
youre missing the point, what im trying to say is its not "RIGGED", you just missed the time window to vote. WHO CARES THAT YOU DIDNT VOTE. over 50% were for spinal tap anyway. anyway, we agree to disagree and thats fine. by the way i live in australia so i missed the voting window too, i think you assumed i live in america? well i dont

I think you make some valid points. I don't think it's rigged but there is deff. Favoritism shown. Also, I have noticed the change in some forum members posts/demeanor, come to find out they are also becoming beta-testers, and have direct lines of contact to Funzio for suggestions maybe? Not sure.

ryusho
04-24-2012, 05:38 AM
IMO, everyone who submitted that name by the stipulated deadline (20/4/12 3pm) should win it. There's no way anyone could copy the other person's ideas since all posts were under moderation and not shown. Interestingly, there was no mention of a reward for getting the item named as per previous "Name the item" events, nor the stats of the weapon shown. Put it down to L Fizzle busy settling all the "glitching" episodes.

P.S. I didn't submit Spinal Tap.

kimberleyj
04-24-2012, 05:41 AM

i thought it looked like bones aswell , i think it was odd how it was classed as being like a chain whip lol. i think it it was a clever idea ,i couldn't think of a name for the item.

kimberleyj
04-24-2012, 05:49 AM
ok well it doesnt make me feel better to have a good reputation on an internet forum. i was just asking how it was rigged, people seem to just jump on funzio when something wrong or bad happens but dont appreciate that they actually read these forums and consider our advice/opinions

the is a right and a wrong way to speak to people though, if you come across as being up yourself the last thing people will want to do is help you if you have any problems with the game.

Burn
04-24-2012, 05:50 AM
Hahaha, everyone wants a free one, well logically, given that the thread was hidden and none of us know who was first, the only fair thing for Funzio to do is.... GIVE US ALL A FREE ONE! :D

Sasha54
04-24-2012, 05:53 AM
Hahaha, everyone wants a free one, well logically, given that the thread was hidden and none of us know who was first, the only fair thing for Funzio to do is.... GIVE US ALL A FREE ONE! :D

Well that would be the logical assumption...

What the reality ends up being I imagine will be a bit different....

Then I'll cry like the girl that I am!

TenderPlacebo
04-24-2012, 05:59 AM
I made it in top 3: razors edge, if I posted first that is. I also didn't get a chance to vote, but double the votes went to winner, spinal tap.
Congrates burn, nice melee item for you my friend.

Rhino72
04-24-2012, 06:42 AM
I think you make some valid points. I don't think it's rigged but there is deff. Favoritism shown. Also, I have noticed the change in some forum members posts/demeanor, come to find out they are also becoming beta-testers, and have direct lines of contact to Funzio for suggestions maybe? Not sure.

Very interesting Sez, please do tell more?

doinkent
04-24-2012, 06:48 AM

if you dont understand sarcasm, the irony is hes telling me how to spell when he cant. you get it? thats what i was pointing out.

doinkent
04-24-2012, 06:53 AM
And also made a spelling error within the body of the correction. .. spelt

lol

youre obviously american

not everything revolves around you and your people. different countries, different rules. we dont all follow your grammar

funny how somebody mentioned in this thread about small minded people talking about americans, well heres your perfect example. lol

Dillinja
04-24-2012, 06:56 AM
if you dont understand sarcasm, the irony is hes telling me how to spell when he cant. you get it? thats what i was pointing out.
If you understood sarcasm you would have understood my post.....think about it.

doinkent
04-24-2012, 06:58 AM
the is a right and a wrong way to speak to people though, if you come across as being up yourself the last thing people will want to do is help you if you have any problems with the game.

well i dont mean to make enemies but after i first posted in this thread i expected people to bite at me given all the senior members of this forum will stick together

doinkent
04-24-2012, 07:00 AM
If you understood sarcasm you would have understood my post.....think about it.

i was pointing out the irony in his post, im sure you can see it and im sure you see where im coming from, but you want to bite because youre sticking up for your internet mate

Swifty
04-24-2012, 07:00 AM
If we stick together maybe we can make a bundle.

Dillinja
04-24-2012, 07:02 AM
i was pointing out the irony in his post, im sure you can see it and im sure you see where im coming from, but you want to bite because youre sticking up for your internet mate
You obviously need to read a few more of my posts....Internet friends....that certainly made me laugh.

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 07:03 AM
youre obviously american

not everything revolves around you and your people. different countries, different rules. we dont all follow your grammar

funny how somebody mentioned in this thread about small minded people talking about americans, well heres your perfect example. lol

Yeah, those dictionaries are vastly different from place to place.

Funny you think i have a small mind, guess what i think you have that is small.

Your aggressive arrogance apparently tries to compensate for those shortcomings.

Small minded people troll game forums acting like a d/ck, a little one but a d/ck nonetheless.

To bad for you chump & good luck with that.

Dillinja
04-24-2012, 07:04 AM
If we stick together maybe we can make a bundle.
Good job i'm not a mod Swifty, as you sure as hell would have got banned for the worst quip posted. :p

Swifty
04-24-2012, 07:05 AM
@CounterSniper

One of the many things I like about you is your willingness to be harsh when it is called for.

Swifty
04-24-2012, 07:06 AM
Dillinja for Forum Mod!!!

Vote Dillinja! Vote early and vote often!

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 07:07 AM
@CounterSniper

One of the many things I like about you is your willingness to be harsh when it is called for.

Gotta stick up for my ...what is it...Internet Friends....yes thats it.

doinkent
04-24-2012, 07:15 AM
Yeah, those dictionaries are vastly different from place to place.

Funny you think i have a small mind, guess what i think you have that is small.

You aggressive arrogance apparently tries to compensate for those shortcomings.

Small minded people troll game forums acting like a d/ck, a little one but a d/ck nonetheless.

To bad for you chump & good luck with that.

im not trolling mate, my point from the beginning was that theres so many threads on here people whinging about funzio but not appreciating the opportunities they give us to have our say on the game. it seems everybody disagrees so i wont say anything anymore.

and i am really hurt you think i have a small penis

doinkent
04-24-2012, 07:16 AM
Gotta stick up for my ...what is it...Internet Friends....yes thats it.

what are they then?

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 07:20 AM
Forum Contributors who have earned and deserve respect.

Dillinja
04-24-2012, 07:33 AM
i have a small penis
Pics or GTFO liar....

CounterSniper
04-24-2012, 07:36 AM
Pics or GTFO liar....

LOL.......Glad i wasn't eating when i read that.

Laugh of the day for me and its almost time for bed.

Swifty
04-24-2012, 07:55 AM
@doinkent

I actually do appreciate some of your sarcasm, but I got hazed when I was the FNG so why should you be any different?

doinkent
04-24-2012, 08:09 AM
@doinkent

I actually do appreciate some of your sarcasm, but I got hazed when I was the FNG so why should you be any different?

i dont undertand what you mean. what is FNG?

erik
04-24-2012, 08:13 AM
Sweet, I had spinal tap as well. I guess it was a pretty instant thought for a lot of us. Hope we all see it in our inventory soon.

Vile Lynn
04-24-2012, 08:15 AM

Congrats to you, too, Sasha!

Maybe, hopefully, everyone who entered 'Spinal Tap' will get it since we couldn't see any of the other posts.

Vile Lynn
04-24-2012, 08:16 AM
Sweet, I had spinal tap as well. I guess it was a pretty instant thought for a lot of us. Hope we all see it in our inventory soon.

Heh, and congrats to you, too, Erik!

Anybody else?

Sasha54
04-24-2012, 08:23 AM
Congrats to you, too, Sasha!

Maybe, hopefully, everyone who entered 'Spinal Tap' will get it since we couldn't see any of the other posts.

Thanks - you too

And I agree with you - I don't think the timing should be an issue - and I actually didn't see the poll - just opened CC today and saw the new item offered - and thought " I won the contest yay" .........lol

Joeycool
04-24-2012, 08:59 AM
Hey! Now I'm feeling like Joey... Spinal Tap was mine, too!

I didn't get to vote, never saw the poll.
I guess it is who ever posted it first, gets it, but I never saw any of the other posts.
Congrats anyway, Burn.

Seems there was a few people with the same suggestion.

Will funzio give you all a free weapon? They didnt give me one.

Why was the poll done in the announcement area... It was pretty hidden there. None of us got to see all the suggestions.

It wasn't very transparent.

I hope all of you who suggested the name spinal tap get one. It really upset me when Funzio wouldn't give me a Clowning Glory.

L Fizzle
04-24-2012, 09:10 AM
Here's how it works:

I hide the names from you guys so it's not a popularity contest.
The first person that submitted Spinal Tap was TonyStark and he'll get the prize.

We had to push the name to the game...that's why the poll was short. I thought it got posted Friday...and it didn't. Would you rather have had me not post a poll at all? I did what I could....

If you really want the back story....I was running around getting X-rays yesterday...thought I broke my foot over the weekend. A bit of understanding goes a long way dudes. :)

L

Swifty
04-24-2012, 09:27 AM
We are short on understanding and long on complaining.

Vile Lynn
04-24-2012, 09:33 AM
Here's how it works:

I hide the names from you guys so it's not a popularity contest.
The first person that submitted Spinal Tap was TonyStark and he'll get the prize.

We had to push the name to the game...that's why the poll was short. I thought it got posted Friday...and it didn't. Would you rather have had me not post a poll at all? I did what I could....

If you really want the back story....I was running around getting X-rays yesterday...thought I broke my foot over the weekend. A bit of understanding goes a long way dudes. :)

LSorry to hear about your foot, Fizz. Hope you heal quickly!

I think all of us who entered 'Spinal Tap' would not have entered the same name IF we had been able to see the first entry. I know I would have come up with another name, might not have been better, but I don't think the other polls have been won with popularity.

erik
04-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Lfizzle!

First, sorry to hear about your foot. Hope it is not a terrible sprain either.

Second, I told my wife I won and everything!!! Don't shame me in my own hood. What ever happened to every one is a winner with Funzio?!

L Fizzle
04-24-2012, 09:34 AM
Would you guys rather me show the names? I just do not want it to be a popularity contest!

Vile Lynn
04-24-2012, 09:37 AM
Burn, Sasha, Erik - Sucks to be us, eh?

:|

Joeycool
04-24-2012, 09:40 AM
Burn, Sasha, Erik - Sucks to be us, eh?

:|

I know how you feel :(

Vile Lynn
04-24-2012, 09:42 AM
Would you guys rather me show the names? I just do not want it to be a popularity contest!

100% YES! How else are we supposed to know what names have been listed?

I think we have all picked the best name regardless of who posted it. Otherwise, you may want to consider giving everyone who enters the name that is chosen a LE item.

Vile Lynn
04-24-2012, 09:46 AM
I know how you feel :(
Yeah, Joey... Feel for ya' now!
ha, when I saw the item & name I checked my inventory before logging onto the forum & saw this thread! *idiot*
Shoulda known.

(((((((Joey)))))))

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 09:47 AM
I was running around getting X-rays yesterday...thought I broke my foot over the weekend.

Did you break it kicking ass? :D

erik
04-24-2012, 09:48 AM
Well, I agree that there is merit in your point of the popularity contest. However, Vile Lynn's point was correct... we would never have posted the same answer.

Hmm... Perhaps the only thing to do would be to give all Spinal Tap folks a spinal tap... then...

1. Continue in this format, and award all multiple entries. Kill pop contest.

My reasoning is this. This item brought such a strong response becuase of its unique visual look, and the fact that it was melee and the play on tap.

This will NOT happen in 99% of items. Maybe 2 on occasion.

L Fizzle
04-24-2012, 09:55 AM
Did you break it kicking ass? :D

LOL....I wish.

A friend of mind stepped on me wearing cowboy boots. He didn't mean to. It didn't end up being broken....but it's bad cause it's in the exact same place as where I broke it 5 years ago!

L Fizzle
04-24-2012, 09:57 AM
Send me a PM with your mafia code if you entered spinal tap.

kimberleyj
04-24-2012, 10:03 AM

yes the best thing would be to let us see what names have been taken that way it might prevent people suggesting the same name, also we would know you had received everyone's suggestion. i hope you are well.

Joeycool
04-24-2012, 10:04 AM

:(

What about me????????

L Fizzle
04-24-2012, 10:06 AM

What about me????????

That poll wasn't private if I remember right...

Dillinja
04-24-2012, 10:07 AM

What about me????????
Sorry Joey...But I had to LOL at your double misfortune
Go take it out on some 499'ers

Joeycool
04-24-2012, 10:13 AM
That poll wasn't private if I remember right...

Ha ha! Is it just me who thinks I'm being treated meanly here...

Sorry Joey...But I had to LOL at your double misfortune
Go take it out on some 499'ers

Oh no... others are able to laugh at my pain! :)

Dont worry about it Fizz. I'm from the UK. I am trained in being treated unfairly from a young age! :)

Vile Lynn
04-24-2012, 10:14 AM
Not that I want to throw the baby out with the bath water, but usually when a contest can't follow it's own rules, the whole contest is thrown out... A 3-hour poll window... Really...?!?!! How many actually voted?? 5? (oh, 26 voted -edit)

The whole thing was messed up from the beginning with the undisclosed, new "rules":
...posts not being shown like all the other contests,
...24-hr posting & polling period so everyone world-wide could participate,
...contest & poll "hidden" in the Announcements section... Anything else?

Sorry, I'm just a little annoyed with how it was handled & I'm venting or PMS-ing, heh, whatever... I probably would be typing this even if I hadn't "posted" the winning name.

Let us have some consistency, please, along with the transparency we were promised.

(sorry, I'm done, just wanted to get that off my back & on the forum.) :)

Rhino72
04-24-2012, 10:19 AM
Damned if you do, damned if you don't. Why do I think this was the last name the LE item contest for the forum? Feel better Lfizz, I am sure this thread has helped the pain in your foot go away...

Dillinja
04-24-2012, 10:20 AM
Wow Lynne, you're on a roll today....I sense some pent-up frustation
Hubby better have the dinner ready by the time you get home :p

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 10:23 AM
A friend of mind stepped on me wearing cowboy boots. He didn't mean to. It didn't end up being broken....but it's bad cause it's in the exact same place as where I broke it 5 years ago!

It sounds like you need some smaller friends. But under that logic, I wouldn't have any friends, so forget I said anything.

L Fizzle
04-24-2012, 10:24 AM
You guys are making me LOL today.

Joey...PM me. Let's chat. I'm feeling giving.

Vile Lynn
04-24-2012, 10:24 AM
Wow Lynne, you're on a roll today....I sense some pent-up frustation
Hubby better have the dinner ready by the time you get home :p

Ha! I'm little Miss Home-maker! We are having roasted chicken tonight... Cha, I think you're right, I'm never like this, but I'm over it. :)

L Fizzle
04-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Ha! I'm little Miss Home-maker! We are having roasted chicken tonight... Cha, I think you're right, I'm never like this, but I'm over it. :)

You just sent me a nice PM...thanks for that. :)

I wish people would be as nice to me on the forums as they are in their PMs!!!

Joeycool
04-24-2012, 10:28 AM
You guys are making me LOL today.

Joey...PM me. Let's chat. I'm feeling giving.

Who thinks Fizz is going to "give" me a ban for being cheeky?? Gulp! ha ha!

Vile Lynn
Go Joey, Go Joey! It's yur birthday! Go Joey!

Hope you get a Spinal Tap, too! :D

Gaming Will
We are short on understanding and long on complaining.

There seems to be alot of truth to that lately. Has the forum always been this way?

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 10:30 AM
There seems to be alot of truth to that lately. Has the forum always been this way?

It was a lot less before, after the M4 incident everyone on here got crankier, and it attracted an angry mob of lurkers and that's when it started.

Vile Lynn
04-24-2012, 10:30 AM

I try :D
But I am nice to you here & there & everywhere!

I swear I'm only drinking coffee. Just one of those days!

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 10:31 AM

I have a bunch on Minions on here, we could give people who aren't nice to you a daily beatdown!

(calling nose picker and snoopy to duty!)

L Fizzle
04-24-2012, 10:32 AM
Who thinks Fizz is going to "give" me a ban for being cheeky?? Gulp! ha ha!

I don't ban people. That's CC Mark's deal. But don't cross me.

Joeycool
04-24-2012, 10:46 AM
I have a bunch on Minions on here, we could give people who aren't nice to you a daily beatdown!

I'm in! :) :) :)

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 10:55 AM
I'm in! :) :) :)

I could be in of that too. ... but I would need a bigger arsenal of gold weapons. So El Fizzle, how generous are you feeling today? :p

Joeycool
04-24-2012, 11:06 AM
I could be in of that too. ... but I would need a bigger arsenal of gold weapons. So El Fizzle, how generous are you feeling today? :p

This is a great idea. Fizz, you could bank roll us and we could be your enforcers. Giving beat downs to people who are mean to you! ha ha! :)

sez
04-24-2012, 11:13 AM
Can I have a 940 gold weapon for free as well? hmmmmm.

G Wiz
04-24-2012, 11:51 AM
Don't forget good ole G Wiz :)

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 11:53 AM
Don't forget good ole G Wiz :)

If that was directed to me, apologies for not including you dearest minion Dr Wiz.

Yo Boss, you can join in too if you like :D

Dillinja
04-24-2012, 11:59 AM
Can I have a 940 gold weapon for free as well? hmmmmm.
Either grovel hard or b1tch hard...both seem to have worked
Let me know which one works better as I might try that strategy also

Gaming Will
04-24-2012, 12:05 PM
Yo Boss, you can join in too if you like :D

Count Me in.

Fig Oni
04-24-2012, 12:11 PM

Taking my words backs.
That is very sweet gesture and congratulations to all winner.

Kudos to OP for bringing the up the point.

Fig Oni
04-24-2012, 12:16 PM

I have a group of elite mafia who working under the PBSS (Polar Bear Special Services)
We're not cheap. Some of our elite members are Sez, Dillinja & Swifty to name a few.
Contract can be drawn up if you ever get overwhelmed.

sez
04-24-2012, 12:19 PM
Either grovel hard or b1tch hard...both seem to have worked
Let me know which one works better as I might try that strategy also

Agreed, have said so a few times today. I was not as eloquent as you though ;-)

Gaming Will
04-24-2012, 12:31 PM
Kudos to OP for bringing the up the point.

Kudos Fig. But man your pic is really throwing me off!

Fig Oni
04-24-2012, 12:57 PM
Kudos Fig. But man your pic is really throwing me off!

In what way?

Picture of Natty Blunts.
Nick it from funzio.

Burn
04-27-2012, 05:38 AM
Anyone got their Spinal Tap yet?

Fig Oni
04-27-2012, 05:42 AM
Not fair if you haven't got it yet.
Any response from Lauren regarding it.

eka6484
04-27-2012, 07:06 AM
This thread should be called "how to make Internet friends fast". Handy for a newbie like me!

Sasha54
04-27-2012, 07:34 AM
Anyone got their Spinal Tap yet?

NO - and was thinking of asking about it to Fizzle - but don't want to piss anyone off by appearing "greedy":rolleyes:

erik
04-27-2012, 08:11 AM
Not yet, but im sure it is coming.

Sasha54
04-27-2012, 08:14 AM
Not yet, but im sure it is coming.

I think so too - was wondering if they are waiting until it is off the "specials" list.

not sure why I think that though....:cool:

Joeycool
04-27-2012, 02:23 PM
In Fizzle we trust!

She will deliver!! :)

Burn
05-03-2012, 10:23 AM
Anyone? Yet? Christmas present maybe :cool:

Vile Lynn
05-03-2012, 10:48 AM
Nothing for me. Still have my fingers crossed; sure hard to maintain during these events, hehe.
Do the event, check the inventory (nope)... Next hour: do the event, check the inventory (nope)... [repeat]!

Joeycool
05-03-2012, 10:49 AM
Fizz will come good! If not I will eat my hat!

Burn
05-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Oh yeah baby....

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/32215866/Photo%2004-05-2012%2000%2053%2007.png

...nice one LFizzle, you are a star!

Joeycool
05-03-2012, 05:24 PM
Told ya! :)

Nice one Fizz!
And!
Also!
I dont have to eat my hat!

Burn
05-03-2012, 05:32 PM
Father Christmas been to yours yet JC?

Joeycool
05-03-2012, 05:38 PM
Bit time mate! :)

http://i45.tinypic.com/jkvm7c.png

Edit/ Just noticed... you may like my rivals mafia stats there Burn! ha ha!

Burn
05-03-2012, 05:47 PM
Jagshemash. Is nice. Both pics have squealing Rats in them. It's art is what it is.

Joeycool
05-03-2012, 05:50 PM
Jagshemash. Is nice. Both pics have squealing Rats in them. It's art is what it is.

Its standard mate! ;)