PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

nmsueagle
04-23-2012, 08:32 PM
I'm on level 4 and I have the 40 Million for a nightclub. Now I just need the mafia!! Help me get there. Add 208-975-385

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 08:35 PM
I'm on level 4 and I have the 40 Million for a nightclub. Now I just need the mafia!! Help me get there. Add 208-975-385

Level 4, well done patience must be your strong attribute.
I'll add you.

Dravak
04-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Muwhahah see the next gen of gamers lol , so noob that they even pftttttttt lol
ROFL. , sorry I am crying my eyes out ....

Next thing he will say it is all legit :D

deuces
04-23-2012, 08:42 PM
I have a different approach to determining which building to upgrade. Like Nugget, I don't really care about ROI, I just want to increase my income/hr as fast as possible. That being the plan, I look at every upgrade available, how much it will increase my income/hr, and how long it will take. Then I calculate the increase in income per hour per hour.

For example, I have a level 7 italian restaurant and a level 4 tattoo parlor. The ROI on upgrading the tattoo parlor is 80hrs vs. 317.5 on the italian restaurant, but the income/hr increase for the italian restaurant is 513 in 74hrs upgrade time (6.95/hr) vs an increase of 44 for the tattoo parlor in 9hrs (4.86/hr). So the italian restaurant will increase my income/hr faster than the tattoo parlor.

Just my strategy. I'm playing super slow. Currently at level 3. 27 fights won to 1 lost and $14990/hr. My first loft finishes building in about 3hrs and I have the money saved to start a second right away.

from december...

Dravak
04-23-2012, 08:48 PM
haha well unless you don't get attacked , don't do anything , don't build stuff sneezing will get you to level 4 ..
And remember at low level you get attacked all the time .

Sorry am still rofl lmao , especially since the last two patches gave xp for fights won .. or robberies prevented .

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 08:50 PM
Muwhahah see the next gen of gamers lol , so noob that they even pftttttttt lol
ROFL. , sorry I am crying my eyes out ....

Next thing he will say it is all legit :D

Bro you need to chill your ass down.
I remember a guy on this forum spent real cash to buy in game cash to buy a night club and then brought more cash to upgrade it to level 2 so next you going to call big spender with alot of gold item cheat too.
Some people are genuinely rich, every event we always get someone saying they spent over 3000 gold trying to get 1 end of event item, to me is a rip off spending that real cash but it their money.
So if you have a problem add him see.

Nicholost
04-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Bro you need to chill your ass down.

Thank you, Fig Oni. I really hope he listens to this.

Dravak
04-23-2012, 08:56 PM
If you spent cash to buy cash , you don't need to get ad me , just toss a vip !
And low levels are almost like vip territory when hitting refresh :p

But it is fine lol , how fast does somebody get 40 million when collecting from buildings . without gold buildings ?
11 million is 80€ ... or 100$ , ;) but cannot afford to buy vip or allies ?

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 09:02 PM
If you spent cash to buy cash , you don't need to get ad me , just toss a vip !
And low levels are almost like vip territory when hitting refresh :p

But it is fine lol , how fast does somebody get 40 million when collecting from buildings . without gold buildings ?
11 million is 80€ ... or 100$ , ;) but cannot afford to buy vip or allies ?

I wouldn't bother with vip because you have no control over them let say he buys 300 mafia @ 17g each then all of a sudden he need to drop to 100 mafia what can he do?

Dravak
04-23-2012, 09:10 PM
Fig how much do you earn without gold building ? and without robberies or attack a day :p .
Even if you play 20 hours a day on laundro and 2 lofts at 12 hours each . unless he has 4 laundromats (that is more then possible from before december )

Vip is not buying allies , vip gets you really fast around 50 or more at low levels , cause it set to have priority .
But it is fine like said am lmao , people not noticing how the system works .

Nicholost
04-23-2012, 09:18 PM
But it is fine like said am lmao , people not noticing how the system works .
Dude, this is getting old. For days, just about every one of your posts have included these vague, condescending messages about how you now understand how it all works and that you solved the mystery. No one, except you, seems to know what the mystery is. So either educate the forums with a coherently written post/thread using good grammar and punctuation or STFU.

deuces
04-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Dude, this is getting old. For days, just about every one of your posts have included these vague, condescending messages about how you now understand how it all works and that you solved the mystery. No one, except you, seems to know what the mystery is. So either educate the forums with a coherently written post/thread using good grammar and punctuation or STFU.

Dont frustrate yourself over this one sir.

Dravak
04-23-2012, 09:24 PM
why do I have to spell everything out ? like with the hardened shotgun ?

Gee income without gold buildings to build a nightclub , is almost impossible , let alone paying the expansions to sustain that kind of economy .
To be legit at 4 ... sorry go ahead and use your spreadsheet what a person must build and expand .
To collect a 40 million building since you love to calculate . loft yes possible , but loft income is too low even over a period of 2 months .. and not mention the return investment for the upgrades .

Nicholost
04-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Dont frustrate yourself over this one sir.

I'm actually questioning if that poster has it all together or not. Either he's brilliant to a level where he's unable to interact socially... or the polar opposite.

deuces
04-23-2012, 09:27 PM
I'm actually questioning if that poster has it all together or not. Either he's brilliant to a level where he's unable to interact socially... or the polar opposite.

I guess i can agree with that. Im going to go with swayed slightly to one side tho...

Paulio
04-23-2012, 10:22 PM
Either he's brilliant to a level where he's unable to interact socially... or the polar opposite.

Comic gold!

Giedrius
04-23-2012, 10:45 PM
Last week I bought couple vip's. Gained around 450 invites. For some reason I decided that I want 999 mafia.

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Last week I bought couple vip's. Gained around 450 invites. For some reason I decided that I want 999 mafia.

Shall I be the 1000 don't want a thread started about the 999er's Rats!

Rhino72
04-24-2012, 06:50 AM

Is Dravak Khung in disguise?

Max Power
04-24-2012, 10:50 AM

Dayum, I was just gonna suggest the Hunter/Khung.

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 10:54 AM
Khung was brilliant, just had grammar and vocabulary issues.

Nicholost
04-24-2012, 10:57 AM

I've been thinking that for awhile. Honestly, it's plausible.

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 10:59 AM
For a period of time I thought Khung was Payam, they both speak the same way.

nmsueagle
04-25-2012, 06:49 AM
Hey guys. First off, thanks for the adds. I'm up to about 90 so far!!! 200 to go for my nightclub. Second, it it totally legit. I have not spent a single real dollar on this game; no gold buildings, no buying money, no speeding up construction, and I have 42 million in game money. I've been playing for about 6 months and my income is over 65k/hr. Most of my actual collected income comes from my 2 level 7 movie theatres ($96,100 twice a day each) and my 2 level 5 lofts ($165,000 twice a day each). That's just over $1 million per day only collecting twice per day. And yes it did take me over a month to save up the money.

Thanks again for the invites, keep them coming!!

Rhino72
04-25-2012, 07:38 AM
I've been thinking that for awhile. Honestly, it's plausible.

Yesterday I went back and re-read every Khung posts (again). Very enjoyable (again)! I don't think Dravak is Khung anymore in disguise. Khung could be negative but the style was much different than Dravak. Dravak also has some very long responses in the last few days and that didn't fit the Khung pattern. Either way fun stuff...

BeniBugatti
04-25-2012, 08:20 AM
...Gee income without gold buildings to build a nightclub , is almost impossible , let alone paying the expansions to sustain that kind of economy .
To be legit at 4 ... sorry go ahead and use your spreadsheet what a person must build and expand .
To collect a 40 million building since you love to calculate . loft yes possible , but loft income is too low even over a period of 2 months .. and not mention the return investment for the upgrades .

My level 9 camper is saving for a nightclub with $50K/hr, with patients it is doable. One thing that did happen to me though, I started camping at level 6 and have gained 3 levels simply by defending attacks.

I think starting the camp at level 2 with a name that is passive and does not draw attackers might have made that leveling less likely as I think most players will be 5 through doing jobs/build goals prior to starting the goals that have you attack people.

I've been toying with a MW camper and he is still level 2 without ever having been attacked in 2 weeks of playing.

NOTE: I do have 2 ice cream shops and BasketBall courts, so that is some gold...

nmsueagle
05-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Up to 185. 115 to go. Anyone able to help me out? Thanks!

208-975-385

Boom
05-02-2012, 07:53 PM
Just use tapjoy gold to be a VIP..