PDA

View Full Version : A noob's guide for fun and win, with handy tips

zsqysq
04-23-2012, 07:09 PM
After a few days of playing, I have learned some lessons. Here are some tips that I want to share with you all.

First and foremost, spend your skill points on Hero Strength as many as possible. And yes, do save one skill point all the way till you reach the next level.

1. DO NOT level too fast and DO NOT add too many allies

Or else you will be listed in stronger players' dessert menu.:p

2. Always upgrade your Vault

It's not actually a big deal if you are smashed by other players. You don't even pay a penny for the ruins to come perfectly alive again. As long as you check your game frequently enough, other players won't be motivated enough to raid you. Because taxed money buildings could not be raided (Ewww...).

But your cash could be taken. You will need to save money, of course. So upgrading your vault is essential.

3. Units are important, and so do armors and weapons. Farm them!

Instead of buying equipment, farming the weakest mobs in a map with decent level is a much better choice. So much cheaper, and so much faster.

And a good way of doing it is: Raise your hero's strength. Gear up your hero. Find a map (should be somewhere near your storyline). Find a mob which you could kill it in just ONE BLOW and gives you minimum XP.

There are several ways to gear up your hero. You could buy with gems. Or you could jump to the very last map with tougher mobs and try your luck. They will easily give some decent loot, even better than the best items you could buy with coins in store. (So my advice is either buy the gem items or do not buy at all. It's a waste of coins. :mad:) But the risk is that the great-looking gear might not suit your class type.

Wish you good luck and have fun :)

PS :My ID is 837-277-741. Welcome to be my allies!

twchung22
04-24-2012, 09:41 AM
What is the class bonus?

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 09:42 AM
What is the class bonus?

If you read my guide, it states there are no specific class bonuses, just different equipment available to be purchased.