PDA

View Full Version : Please help me!!!

SET5
04-23-2012, 03:38 PM
My old iphone quit working. I had created a funzio ID on it though. I got a new phone and synced my apps from itunes. It was back on the phone but not my base at a level 80. I went into the funzio ID and hit transfer game and new device and put my info in and it says no old account assocaited with your funzio ID, please set an old device. Did I totally lose everything that I had been working months on?!

War Priest
04-23-2012, 03:43 PM
The 3rd one today! Dang...

No you didn't not. Support can restore it for you. Email them through the game, tell them the story, and and give them your ID number of the account you want restored.

SET5
04-23-2012, 04:03 PM
I don't know my ID #. Didn't know I should have written that somewhere. I read your other post and I have never contacted them before. My wife has the app and i am her ally but when you got to it it doesn't tell you the ID #. Do you think they will be able to restore it? I know everything else from the profile page on her phone. I am sure they get alot of emails. Do you know how long it takes to get a response?

War Priest
04-23-2012, 04:07 PM
Take a snapshot of your profile and send it in with an email. They should be able to find it that way.

And time varies. Sometimes a few hours, others a day or two.

LeBarticus
04-23-2012, 04:09 PM
I guess there should be a thread for this? Seemed to happen multiple times today lol

Jp lfs
04-23-2012, 04:37 PM
Same thing happened to me. Took almost a week. Be patient, they will get it back to you.

SET5
04-23-2012, 04:44 PM
Jp lfs did you know your ID# or no?