PDA

View Full Version : Funzio idea

Copenhagen
04-23-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm not sure if it is possible, but it would be awesome to have an in game toggle button to switch back and forth between MW and KA. Closing out of one app and waiting for new app to load seems unnecessary.

Dreno33
04-23-2012, 02:35 PM
that would have to be an IPHONE thing. not funzio. its a separate game, this would be impossible unless apple gave an update to let two apps run simultaneously (opened, not just in background)

Copenhagen
04-23-2012, 03:37 PM
Thanks for educating this cowboy, Dreno. Thread dead.

LeBarticus
04-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Not sure if this works on an iPhone but on my iPad, when I'm switching between forums, MW and KA, I just swipe right with four fingers... Then swipe left to return to forums

Copenhagen
04-23-2012, 06:23 PM
Not sure if this works on an iPhone but on my iPad, when I'm switching between forums, MW and KA, I just swipe right with four fingers... Then swipe left to return to forums

Oh heck yeah! Not exactly what I was describing, but that works well too. I've only this iPad for four months without knowing that feature.

LeBarticus
04-23-2012, 06:41 PM
Yeah, and try four finger swiping up on the pad it reveals a menu bar where you can change brightness, fast navigate to all your apps volume etc. all of this is relatively new to me as well, I'm still finding out new things all the time. Technology is great lol