PDA

View Full Version : Being attack by people with more allies / higher level

Sexyman
04-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Has anyone else been attacked by people with 2, 3, 4, or even more allies than you. For example people with 10 allies are attacking me when I only have 6. Since they are allowed to bring more into battle, I'm at a pretty big disadvantage. Now I know people are allowed to take revenge on you if you attack them, but these are people that I haven't even attacked to begin with. Why am I even appearing on their rival list if I have less allies compared to them? Just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this.

Ghost818
04-23-2012, 02:12 PM
Has anyone else been attacked by people with 2, 3, 4, or even more allies than you. For example people with 10 allies are attacking me when I only have 6. Since they are allowed to bring more into battle, I'm at a pretty big disadvantage. Now I know people are allowed to take revenge on you if you attack them, but these are people that I haven't even attacked to begin with. Why am I even appearing on their rival list if I have less allies compared to them? Just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this.

It just how the rivals list works. People with the same, a little less, and a little more allies can see you. Same goes for level too.

That's why I advise in my guide that you should loot from the last available map that you can visit so you can get the best loot for your units and hero.

Sexyman
04-23-2012, 02:18 PM
I'll do that ghost. I'm used to MW where people with the same allies and level attack me which I can successfully fend off. This is tougher though.

emcee
04-23-2012, 02:46 PM
It was way worse before this game was released to the US. Canadian players were seeing people 20 levels higher with a lot more alliance attacking them. There was no concept of level and alliance bracketing as there were not enough players to populate the battle list.

As more people play this game the brackets should tighten up like in Crime City and Modern War.

Ghost818
04-23-2012, 02:49 PM
It was way worse before this game was released to the US. Canadian players were seeing people 20 levels higher with a lot more alliance attacking them. There was no concept of level and alliance bracketing as there were not enough players to populate the battle list.

Emcee is correct. This was because of the lack of player level/ally variety, it was either you just started or were playing for a while.

This is how it was when I started, which was a while ago.

Sexyman
04-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Ok this is getting annoying. Im getting attacked by people with 3x the amount of allies as me. Im losing a ton of money and its really annoying when I spend money on he game. Please fix this

Vile Lynn
04-28-2012, 09:58 PM
Ok this is getting annoying. Im getting attacked by people with 3x the amount of allies as me. Im losing a ton of money and its really annoying when I spend money on he game. Please fix this

What do you want them to fix?
Vault your money or spend it, & collect on time.

Could you have attacked/robbed a rival a few days ago, and they have leveled up & gained stats to get revenge later? Iow, could you be on an old news feed? I have attacked quite a few from days ago who haven't improved their stats much...Maybe they only started for the MW or CC bonus weapon, idk... Or they have leveled way ahead & still aren't stronger. However it happens, the news makes for easy rivals to target as long as you won the battle.

Ghost818
04-28-2012, 10:02 PM

Could you have attacked/robbed a rival a few days ago, and they have leveled up & gained stats to get revenge later? Iow, could you be on an old news feed? I have attacked quite a few from days ago who haven't improved their stats much...Maybe they only started for the MW or CC bonus weapon, idk... Or they have leveled way ahead & still aren't stronger. However it happens, the news makes for easy rivals to target as long as you won the battle.

At the higher levels, if you refresh enough you can see people with 1-250 allies. Not sure if this is how it is with the lower levels.

Freekizh
04-28-2012, 10:45 PM
At the higher levels, if you refresh enough you can see people with 1-250 allies. Not sure if this is how it is with the lower levels.

I remember when I had 15 allies and if I refreshed enough times, I could see enough guys with 30-50 allies to finish my honor missions. Now im at 120 allies, I only see allies between 115-120, very narrow and a lot less fun.

Sexyman
04-29-2012, 07:28 AM

I see what you mean, and yes it is very possible that I was still on their news feed, but I keep track of the people I attack and these are all new names. I woke up today mostly with win messages except for a couple... one saying I lost 1200 gold or so. I checked his profile he has 26 allies... I have 6! Now that's just bull crap to me. How am I supposed to defend against that? There are plenty of 'rivals' on my list that have the same amount of allies as me and I attack them and them only. I understand if someone with maybe 8 even 9 allies attacks me but 20, 23, 26?