QPR
04-23-2012, 01:43 PM
Does anyone else leave these......?

Brent
04-23-2012, 01:45 PM
No..... what are they

Ramshutu
04-23-2012, 02:27 PM
If you log on and every single building, including the the crappy ones has been cleaned out, the chances are that I've been there.

Dorian Gray
04-23-2012, 02:35 PM
No..... what are they

Everytime you rob someone you post something like: "You've been visited by Brent, have a nice day :p" on their wall before you leave their hood... I'm guessing.

I don't leave a calling card. Hit 'em, forget 'em.

Swifty
04-23-2012, 02:39 PM
"You have been robbed by some random loser instead of by one of the 499 rat catchers."

QPR
04-23-2012, 02:39 PM
Everytime you rob someone you post something like: "You've been visited by Brent, have a nice day :p" on their wall before you leave their hood... I'm guessing.

I don't leave a calling card. Hit 'em, forget 'em.

You got it mate !

Ghost818
04-23-2012, 02:46 PM
"You have been robbed by some random loser instead of by one of the 499 rat catchers." El Em Eph Ey Oh.

Dreno33
04-23-2012, 02:47 PM
Hit it n quit it

QPR
04-23-2012, 02:48 PM
Hit it n quit it

That's no fun

upsman_17
04-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Does anyone else leave these......?

Lol yeah, I gotta admit that I do. Not all the time though. If I rob a very nice hood with lots of high-level buildings and I want to give myself an easy way back to rob it again, I'll leave a comment on the wall to try to spur them to attack me back and get on my newsfeed. I don't curse or call names. But if the person talks back and leaves smack on my wall, I'll camp their hood for days. I get bored with games pretty easily, so this in-game interaction with other players definitely keeps me interested long term. My wall is a pretty funny read.

Dreno33
04-23-2012, 04:33 PM
Lol yeah, I gotta admit that I do. Not all the time though. If I rob a very nice hood with lots of high-level buildings and I want to give myself an easy way back to rob it again, I'll leave a comment on the wall to try to spur them to attack me back and get on my newsfeed. I don't curse or call names. But if the person talks back and leaves smack on my wall, I'll camp their hood for days. I get bored with games pretty easily, so this in-game interaction with other players definitely keeps me interested long term. My wall is a pretty funny read.

+1

lol very smart strategy

Pikachu
04-23-2012, 04:46 PM
I do it. It's fun. Gives me a nice pipeline back to their hood if they retaliate. :)

Anyone got any ideas for a pro sounding "calling card"?

I'm thinking...

"You have been robbed by _______. Your generous donation to the ______ Fund is greatly appreciated. We will be back later! Have a nice day."

dudeman
04-23-2012, 05:14 PM
I leave calling cards. Most of the time they are written in red and come with a call-back number where I can be reached.

iteachem
04-23-2012, 05:45 PM
I hadn't left a calling card until I torched this player who was tormenting Sasha...

With him I left two.

"Hit courtesy of Sasha... "
"The Forum is Watching"

He collects religiously now after I figured out his collection cycle....Lots of money for me

Nicholost
04-23-2012, 09:05 PM
"You have been robbed by _______. Your generous donation to the ______ Fund is greatly appreciated. We will be back later! Have a nice day."

Oh fun, a Mad Lib.

You have been robbed by Princess Leia of the Star Gazers' United Federation of Tards. Your generous donation to the Ball Sack Fund is greatly appreciated. We will be back later! Have a nice day."

Try it. I'm pretty sure it will elicit a response or two. :p

erik
04-23-2012, 09:18 PM
If your Diners were robbed...

I like Luke's beers. Nice guy too.

Dreno33
04-23-2012, 09:23 PM
Try it. I'm pretty sure it will elicit a response or two. :p

Get'cho finga out'o yo nose, it should say:

"You have been robbed by Captain Spock's S.H.I.T. (South Harmon Institute of Technology). Your generous donation to the Ball Sack Fund is greatly appreciated. Regarding any questions, please contact Spock's S.H.I.T. at 1-800-sh!t-sac. Have a nice day."

:D :D :D hehe