PDA

View Full Version : Newish to game- couple of problems/questions

cookie monster
04-23-2012, 01:21 PM
Hi,

I've been playing for about 9 or 10 days now, and there are a couple of things that I don't understand.

1) at the end of every minute when my energy replenishes itself, a number like 7 or 8 will flash below the bar, but my energy will only increase by 3. Is this a bug or do I need to build/acquire something to correct it?

2) is there any tactical/game play significance to the individual building types as on the Facebook game? If so, where can I find the list?

Thanks,

cookie monster

Bala82
04-23-2012, 01:27 PM
What do you mean by Significance ? i posted a few links that might help you

http://crimecityios.wikia.com/wiki/Money_Buildings
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?13183-Payout-algorithm-explained
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?15477-Economy-planning-amp-discussion
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEHrvnoijXudHFVU2RxYUQzYXYtOURRd0d3M1hVR 2c&hl=en_US&pli=1#gid=0

Amber_
04-23-2012, 01:32 PM
2) is there any tactical/game play significance to the individual building types as on the Facebook game? If so, where can I find the list?

Thanks,

cookie monster

If I understand you correct.. no, they're all just for money income.

Walter
04-23-2012, 01:35 PM
1) at the end of every minute when my energy replenishes itself, a number like 7 or 8 will flash below the bar, but my energy will only increase by 3. Is this a bug or do I need to build/acquire something to correct it?

Are you on IoS or Android? my droid account has similar quirks. This is just a bug, and the discrepancy is just that; you don't need to do do anything to fix it.

Dravak
04-23-2012, 01:39 PM
1 it is the countdown for the 3 energy replenishe , every 1 min is 3 energy back , 45 second if you are a Agent type.
so the numbers you see is the countdown clock to replenishe.

2 Yes there are different tactical buildings .
Some are money income buildings , each have a time of collect , so give more while others are ripoff.
Check charts for the income etc ..
Then there are defense buildings , but sadly those are currently part of a mysterie set :p
Long version short version , they do something one week , another week they seem to be rubbishe .
But they only help with robberies that is the consistant thing :p troughout the whole period .

cookie monster
04-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Android.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

cookie monster
04-23-2012, 02:16 PM
Okay, another question. Can you tell me where I get these items:

1) Samurai knife
2) Armored Car

Jill
04-23-2012, 08:07 PM

1) Samurai knife
2) Armored Car

I'm at level 147 and I have only 11no Samurai's and 1no Armoured cars, I honestly cant remember where they came from but look at the 'Best of the Best' thread and that will give you some good ideas on what to go for and how.

cookie monster
04-24-2012, 08:34 PM
OK, one more. Do decorations/landscaping do anything for the income of buildings?

kinghansen
04-24-2012, 09:33 PM
OK, one more. Do decorations/landscaping do anything for the income of buildings?

No they dont.

G Wiz
04-24-2012, 09:49 PM

1) Samurai knife
2) Armored CarIf I'm not mistaken, samurai knives rarely drop from pvp fights correct? The armored car is a mission reward, so I do believe that this is how you aquired those items.

cookie monster
04-25-2012, 10:23 AM
If I'm not mistaken, samurai knives rarely drop from pvp fights correct? The armored car is a mission reward, so I do believe that this is how you aquired those items.

Actually, I didn't acquire them. I just keep seeing them.

I've gotten only a couple of "rare" items, but I keep seeing lunar shields, that crazy body armor and other stuff in rivals' inventories. Was just curious how they got it.

The big weapon I've happened upon was a bloody AK, which is slightly better than the sniper rifles I have.

Is there a way to increase the likelihood of finding useful stuff? or is the way to simply keep kicking as much ass as can be kicked?

ryusho
04-25-2012, 10:43 AM
Lunar Shield: Item obtained through the recent lockbox event for iOS devices.

Unfortunately, Androids have no access to events yet but I'm pretty sure Funzio will be working on that for Android soon.

cookie monster
04-25-2012, 09:29 PM
Thanks to everyone. Really appreciate it.