PDA

View Full Version : Auto Vulcan?

Hivesy
04-23-2012, 10:17 AM
Hi everyone

question for you knowledgable folk. I leveled too quickly as is the way with many of us, however I finally came to my senses recently and have camped down now at level 64 to build up my resources a bit.

I'm now fully in 'farming for loot' mode rather than 'do missions' mode :) while I get my vault up and build up my forces a bit more.

I've maxed out the amphibious troopers and have over 200 of them and need to move on to something more meaningful which has minimal XPs attached to it. My best loot item currently is the auto vulcan at 18 A and 15 D but I have no idea where I got it from.

Does anyone know what mission gives this up as loot? Does anyone know any other decent loot with double digit stats that are cheap in XPs to get and drop fairly frequently?

Sorry, one last question was I saw a great spreadsheet as part of the best of the best guide but that has been taken down now. It detailed all loot items, where you got them from, how many XP then needed to get, % drop rate etc etc. Anyone know where I can get this again please? Can anyone bump it?

Thanks for any help in advance.

Luke7676
04-23-2012, 10:19 AM
The auto Vulcan was a loot item from the last event with the cargo boxes. I have around 5 of them still.

I think that spreadsheet is lingering around somewhere still. I think tanner had one but I do not remember which sheet he had. Try looking for the loot farming thread.