PDA

View Full Version : Major hack/glitch - wtf!?

sexkitteh
04-23-2012, 08:02 AM
Nothing to see here! lalalalalala

Vile Lynn
04-23-2012, 08:09 AM
Funzio will fix it if you send an email... I think that is a weak wi-fi link glitch if I remember correctly from what CCMark posted months ago. I think Funzio fixes it by deleting the building. Buying more than 2 money buildings is also part of the same weak wi-fi glitch.
I have heard of them deleting buildings placed over the edge, too... you know, those buildings that hang off, cheating on space requirements.

sexkitteh
04-23-2012, 08:11 AM
Well I didn't report :(

I was too busy... what exactly do you say to report? ty has 2 buildings one square?

Vile Lynn
04-23-2012, 08:19 AM
Yeah, I guess so... Space cheating? And send your shots if you can.
lol, I'm usually too busy to report them, too. I'd rather just keep playing.

It would be nice if there was a sub-forum, like the Announcements sub-forum, where we could post suspected cheaters but the post goes to the mod instead of being posted. That would help me report many, many, many more cheaters.

sexkitteh
04-23-2012, 08:22 AM
yeah I agree... I figured I'd take a few screen shots to prove my case anyways :)

I'm sure the mods can see the pics from here and check it out in game?

Swifty
04-23-2012, 09:03 AM
To report cheaters, send email to mobile@funzio.com with "Cheating" in the subject line. Yes, it is tedious, but that is how Funzio wants it done.

In case some of you missed it, CCMark said I was "incredibly incorrect" when I stated my opinion that Funzio was not going to do anything unless cheaters were reported. According to CCMark, Funzio has a crack team of software engineers on the job to deal with cheaters before they are even reported.

Vile Lynn
04-23-2012, 09:12 AM
To report cheaters, send email to mobile@funzio.com with "Cheating" in the subject line. Yes, it is tedious, but that is how Funzio wants it done.

In case some of you missed it, CCMark said I was "incredibly incorrect" when I stated my opinion that Funzio was not going to do anything unless cheaters were reported. According to CCMark, Funzio has a crack team of software engineers on the job to deal with cheaters before they are even reported.

Good to know, thx Swifty.
We can only hope that they are actively looking for cheaters & don't only rely on us to report. I'm sure they get swamped with "cheater" emails. Since we never get to know that outcome, it feels like nothing is done... Gotta have faith!

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 09:12 AM

It so much hard work reporting hack to support in my opinion and policing the game should be done by beta testers or game mods.

Don't take what mark quotes on the forum as gospel truth he has lied many times.

i need muney
04-23-2012, 09:52 AM
I was banned for a thread like this. That's consistency for ya!

Vile Lynn
04-23-2012, 10:08 AM
I was banned for a thread like this.
eeeep!
"Zip it, lock it, put it in you pocket!" ...IOWs, no ban talking! *tisk*tisk*

Yeah, Funzio doesn't like it when players are outed on the forum. Guide says not to use other players info/names. Probably better to black out personal info when posting screen shots that isn't your own personal info.
I wonder if it is ok to post stuff about cheaters if no personal or identifiable info is posted... Or are we not supposed to posts about cheating/cheaters in general?
Nevermind! Why bother asking... <talking to myself>

If in doubt or if cheating is suspected: send email, see what Swifty posted. :)

Swifty
04-23-2012, 10:20 AM
I think it was CJ54 that told us not to talk about it at all because it might encourage other players to look for glitches to exploit.

i need muney
04-23-2012, 10:24 AM
Like Foxy said.

Vile Lynn
04-23-2012, 10:33 AM
Like Foxy said.

Yeah, Swifty... You are spot on! Again!

i need muney
04-23-2012, 11:05 AM
Yeah, Swifty... You are spot on! Again!
Hey, are you a "He" or a "She" Lynn?

Vile Lynn
04-23-2012, 11:06 AM
*checking*

I'm a she, lol!

i need muney
04-23-2012, 11:09 AM
*checking*

I'm a she, lol!
Then.....
Lynn and Swifty sitting in a tree: K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes baby in a baby carriage!

Vile Lynn
04-23-2012, 11:19 AM
LMAO! Oh sure! Didn't see that one coming!

Dravak
04-23-2012, 11:22 AM
ROFL LMAO but swifty needs to earn more money first :p
Or forget about the carriage ... >=p

Vile Lynn
04-23-2012, 11:24 AM
Swifty rocks! :D

But, somebody already liked it and put a ring on it :p
And, we had only one in a baby carriage about 12 years ago.
sorry, tmi!