PDA

View Full Version : Why complain about new Events?

Rhino72
04-23-2012, 06:33 AM
If Funzio wants to bring a weekly event why would people complain? If you are tired of opening 22 boxes a day to try and get the end prize you don't have to do it. If you continue to do it stop complaining because that is your choice.

I will take the 3, 5, 7 item drops because it does seem if you put the time in then you will get these items for free (in game cash I would consider free). The 9 and 10th event item are completely blind random luck no matter how much gold you spend. Take a look back at the history of the 5 events and you see gold spenders getting the prize, gold spenders not getting the prize, gold spenders complaining and saying they will never spend again, free players complaining, a few people happy and then complaining the next event...

I for one welcome the events and if I want a break from the events then I just don't have to wake up at night to open a box. Months ago people were bored from non stop farming, events get introduced and people seem to stop complaining about the farming issues and now we have event after event and people are complaining to slow down the events.

Many people have said it that gold does not increase your chances to get the last diamond, emerald etc... If you want some great advice and are willing to take 3500 gold to try and get the Emerald Burner, don't do it! Put all that gold back into 60 + crates and your stats will thank you plus you will have tangible end game items. If you are going to put the 3500 into the event and you don't get it then please stop posting crying complaints about how unfair funzio has made your life.

Now onto the tickets, monsters, new event, new gold sale...

sez
04-23-2012, 06:38 AM
Why create a thread complaining about the people who complain? Let everyone vent for a day.

QPR
04-23-2012, 06:48 AM
Zzzzz ........

Rhino72
04-23-2012, 06:49 AM
Why create a thread complaing about the people who complain? Let everyone vent for a day.

A day of complaints? It has been at least 4 days after people got the 8th Credit Card. Today is only the tip of the iceberg and then it will start again in a few more days. It is a nonstop cycle that happens every event. Not only are people complaining about the ATM event but people are complaing to slow down the events... Embrace the new events and change your playstyle if you are tired of them.

sez
04-23-2012, 06:54 AM
A day of complaints? It has been at least 4 days after people got the 8th Credit Card. Today is only the tip of the iceberg and then it will start again in a few more days. It is a nonstop cycle that happens every event. Not only are people complaining about the ATM event but people are complaing to slow down the events... Embrace the new events and change your playstyle if you are tired of them.

I look at this way, you have to play till at least the 7th item in order to cancel out your rivals 7th item. It seems everyone who opens enuf atm's,bags,etc. will at least get that far. So whats the point in having the item if EVERYONE has it?

I agree about knowing when to stop spending gold or not using gold at all. I said so in his 3500 gold thread. However, if I don't want to read about the boo hoo's, just dont read that thread. This thread of yours is not going to make a "lightbulb" pop up over ANYONES head and then the forum becomes a good place to get info about the game. Just my opinion.

Rhino72
04-23-2012, 06:56 AM
I look at this way, you have to play till at least the 7th item in order to cancel out your rivals 7th item. It seems everyone who opens enuf atm's,bags,etc. will at least get that far. So whats the point in having the item if EVERYONE has it?

I agree about knowing when to stop spending gold or not using gold at all. I said so in his 3500 gold thread. However, if I don't want to read about the boo hoo's, just dont read that thread. This thread of yours is not going to make a "lightbulb" pop up over ANYONES head and then the forum becomes a good place to get info about the game. Just my opinion.

I agree but if I just get through to one person, one person I say then mission accomplished :D

Sasha54
04-23-2012, 06:58 AM
Do you think everyone is complaining - or some just sharing their progress or lack thereof:D

I for one was much happier with this event because I didn't use any gold. And my results were the same as on the prior 2 where I did use gold so I feel that my chances are the same and for future I will only use the cash option.

I don't go in with expectations of getting the final item - getting to 9 was good enough - and got some other good stuff along the way. I just rob to get the money so I still consider it free:cool:

sez
04-23-2012, 06:59 AM
I agree but if I just get through to one person, one person I say then mission accomplished :D

Good luck my friend, I will try and help you on this mission. I just think we have as much luck as someone trying to get 10 "whatevers" :-)

Swifty
04-23-2012, 07:40 AM
Complaining is an integral part of Crime City.

Everyone should do their part and start at least one thread complaining about some aspect of the game.

I am going to start a thread complaining that there are not enough threads about complaining.

Vile Lynn
04-23-2012, 08:25 AM

Everyone should do their part and start at least one thread complaining about some aspect of the game.

I am going to start a thread complaining that there are not enough threads about complaining.

lol, Swifty!
I'll complain that you complain too much or not enough or just right! Anything to complain! I'm complaining because I don't have enough to complain about. Everyone else gets to complain; I want to tooooooo! :D

J-Rizzi
04-23-2012, 08:35 AM
What you may call complaining, others may call contributing. The whole point of the forum is to get help and share opinions. If someone starts a thread commenting on "too many events", it's good for Funzio to get that feedback too, whether they act on it or not.
If Funzio wants to bring a weekly event why would people complain? If you are tired of opening 22 boxes a day to try and get the end prize you don't have to do it. If you continue to do it stop complaining because that is your choice.

I will take the 3, 5, 7 item drops because it does seem if you put the time in then you will get these items for free (in game cash I would consider free). The 9 and 10th event item are completely blind random luck no matter how much gold you spend. Take a look back at the history of the 5 events and you see gold spenders getting the prize, gold spenders not getting the prize, gold spenders complaining and saying they will never spend again, free players complaining, a few people happy and then complaining the next event...

I for one welcome the events and if I want a break from the events then I just don't have to wake up at night to open a box. Months ago people were bored from non stop farming, events get introduced and people seem to stop complaining about the farming issues and now we have event after event and people are complaining to slow down the events.

Many people have said it that gold does not increase your chances to get the last diamond, emerald etc... If you want some great advice and are willing to take 3500 gold to try and get the Emerald Burner, don't do it! Put all that gold back into 60 + crates and your stats will thank you plus you will have tangible end game items. If you are going to put the 3500 into the event and you don't get it then please stop posting crying complaints about how unfair funzio has made your life.

Now onto the tickets, monsters, new event, new gold sale...

Dipstik
04-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Whiners are fun... Especially whiners who drop massive amounts of RM. they amuse me, so don't discourage them please.

Rodimus
04-23-2012, 10:54 AM
Someone should start a player haters thread. Venting strongly permitted, lol

L Fizzle
04-23-2012, 11:41 AM

You're killin' me...

Vile Lynn
04-23-2012, 11:42 AM
You're killin' me...
Bad Swifty! LOL, we need her!

Dorian Gray
04-23-2012, 01:04 PM
Why complain about new Events?

Because the events are breaking the game. That really shouldn't be hard to understand.

Before these events everyone was on the same page as far as the rules of the game.

Now the bonuses on the event items have changed all that. Everyone is playing the game by different sets of rules based on what items they have obtained through these events.

Before: everyone got the same amount of respect from fights

After: different rules for different people

Before: Everyone had to consider the 10% cost of banking

Before: Everyone made the same amount of money from jobs

Before: Upgrade times the same for everyone

Before: Everyone could earn the same amount of skill points

And now some people are going to have their energy relenishing 65% faster than others.

I don't see how anyone can think having all the players playing the game with different sets of rules is a good thing.

Dravak
04-23-2012, 01:25 PM
And ? before events I only invested a total of 25€ into this game , after events am now at 1000€

Do you see me moan ? cause I did it meself ?
Sorry you moan about that , you should have moaned for all M4A1 to be taken away , cause that already changed the game .
Now scratch card and monster hunt coming ?
They want to reward daily players ? something wrong with that ?
Or you think that we should all be the same with tapjoy removed ?

Nah let people decide for themself what they are playing and having FUN with .
Aslong all got the same equel chances .

Dorian Gray
04-23-2012, 01:52 PM
And ? before events I only invested a total of 25€ into this game , after events am now at 1000€

Do you see me moan ? cause I did it meself ?
Sorry you moan about that , you should have moaned for all M4A1 to be taken away , cause that already changed the game .
Now scratch card and monster hunt coming ?
They want to reward daily players ? something wrong with that ?
Or you think that we should all be the same with tapjoy removed ?

Nah let people decide for themself what they are playing and having FUN with .
Aslong all got the same equel chances .

I'm not sure what any of your post has to do with the events causing everyone to have different sets of rules to play by.

But I will say:
lmao "Reward daily players" Yeah, that's what scratch cards are all about. :rolleyes:

jobadass
04-23-2012, 01:56 PM

IT"S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!! LOl awesome Swifty

Dravak
04-23-2012, 02:00 PM
I'm not sure what any of your post has to do with the events causing everyone to have different sets of rules to play by.

But I will say:
lmao "Reward daily players" Yeah, that's what scratch cards are all about. :rolleyes:

Lmao at yourself you mean lol.
if you know what it is all about then you can laugh at everything , if you choose to feign ignorance .
Then I can laugh at you with a big smile :p heheheh . makes my money invested even more worthwhile !

Robin666
04-23-2012, 02:02 PM
why complain about events... dont worry be happy!

I am an android player and funzio thinks we arent worth any event :P... ( playing for 1-2 weeks now)
anyway didnt find something about events on android cc!!

hope they will come soon!
PS: they must come soon!

good luck creating events!

hope to get a fast serious reply!

this isnt an complain just an suggestion that must be done muhaha

Vile Lynn
04-23-2012, 02:03 PM
+100 Dorian... Yeah, different rules in the same game sucks, unless you have them all.

I try NOT to remember that the ultimate motivation is money. No need for Funzio to apologize; they are a business, gotta make payroll. Just saying, not trying to criticize.

Dravak
04-23-2012, 02:03 PM
See robin that is the spirit :) , hope they will do the event soon on android .
And then half can join the argggggg it is a scam... well technically no , you scam yourself lol .

jobadass
04-23-2012, 02:06 PM
Robin: Get sleepand work done now, while you can. The events make people at my work think I have the craps when I disappear every hour. I tell them I'm checking email.