PDA

View Full Version : Dark Forest map not loaded (Monsters). Static environment is loaded nevertheless.

P4TR1C14N
04-23-2012, 05:46 AM
Hi,

As it was the case with Modern War some months ago with a lot of people, i got it here now in Kindom Age.

When going to the Dark Forest map, i don't get the monsters and my player anymore on the map. They aren't visible.

What needs to be done? Uninstall and reinstall game, but will i then lose my stats? Other?

Anybody else got this problem (and solved it?)

Regards,
P4TR1C14N

Ghost818
04-23-2012, 06:38 AM
Hi,

As it was the case with Modern War some months ago with a lot of people, i got it here now in Kindom Age.

When going to the Dark Forest map, i don't get the monsters and my player anymore on the map. They aren't visible.

What needs to be done? Uninstall and reinstall game, but will i then lose my stats? Other?

Anybody else got this problem (and solved it?)

Regards,
P4TR1C14N

You will not lose your progress, however i do not think that will help, the game is in its early stages so expect flaws.

P4TR1C14N
04-24-2012, 04:35 AM
Bit difficult like this to 'finalize' your missions...

Ghost818
04-24-2012, 09:27 AM
Bit difficult like this to 'finalize' your missions...

Give it some time, I assure you these things will be fixed soon.

LEDIATHAN
04-26-2012, 10:52 AM
yes I have the same problem but in the Murky Wallows level I have to do the mission of the Trophy Hunter and the Master the Murky Wallows How can we fix this problem?