PDA

View Full Version : Rat Catchers - Boom-Bye-Bye Event

Burn
04-23-2012, 04:25 AM
Rat Catchers...

This week was going to be Rob-a-Rat week. But...

With all these dirty little cheaters running around the streets of Crime City, we thought we'd call a truce, and even give the Rats a chance to redeem themselves by joining forces with the Rat Catchers in an anti-cheater crusade.

We've named this unofficial event Boom-Bye-Bye and here is how it works...

If you find a cheater who is sitting on a bunch of money items that are obviously purchased using the ill-gotten gains of the glitch cheat, do the following...

a. Report them to Funzio This is NOT snitching, these cheats are ruining the game, are undermining the hard work you have done to 'earn' your stats, and negating any money you have spent on Gold. They need to be banned or reset, and your assistance will help Funzio to take suitable action. Report them using the in-game Contact Support button, or by email to support@funzio.com - provide users name, level, and if possible their code. Relevant screenshots attached to email might also help.

b. Have they got Land Mines? Great! You can hold your own impromptu firework display in the cheaters hood by blowing them up! The glitch cheat has been fixed, so once these Land Mines are gone they won't be able to buy them back (unless they have a bunch of glitch money in reserve - but at least every time you hit them you are nuking £150,000 of their stolen cash).

Land Mines are blown up when you Attack them, and when you Rob them.

c. If they attack you back They will probably be using up their expensive Attack Explosives in the process - so even if you lose, you win :D

Finding the cheaters... If during the normal course of play you find players with high stats, click Rob to visit their Hood. Check their inventory. Are they sitting on a bunch of high cost money items that their economy clearly cannot support? You've found yourself a cheater. It's time to light up their hood (and lighten their pockets)!

What's in it for you? Well apart from the feeling of achievement in doing something that is for the good of all of us, many of these cheats have also spent their cash on nice buildings like Nightclubs and Hotels. They obviously pay out very well when you rob them.

Sasha54
04-23-2012, 07:39 AM
Rat Catchers...

This week was going to be Rob-a-Rat week. But...

With all these dirty little cheaters running around the streets of Crime city, we thought we'd call a truce, and even give the Rats a chance to redeem themselves by joining forces with the Rat Catchers in an anti-cheater crusade.

We've named this unofficial event Boom-Bye-Bye and here is how it works...

If you find a cheater who is sitting on a bunch of money items that are obviously purchased using the ill-gotten gains of the glitch cheat, do the following...

a. Report them to Funzio This is NOT snitching, these cheats are ruining the game, are undermining the hard work you have done to 'earn' your stats, and negating any money you have spent on Gold. They need to be banned or reset, and your assistance will help Funzio to take suitable action. Report them using the in-game Contact Support button, or by email to support@funzio.com - provide users name, level, and if possible their code. Relevant screenshots attached to email might also help.

b. Have they got Land Mines? Great! You can hold your own impromptu firework display in the cheaters hood by blowing them up! The glitch cheat has been fixed, so once these Land Mines are gone they won't be able to buy them back (unless they have a bunch of glitch money in reserve - but at least every time you hit them you are nuking £150,000 of their stolen cash).

Land Mines are blown up when you Attack them, and when you Rob them.

c. If they attack you back They will probably be using up their expensive Attack Explosives in the process - so even if you lose, you win :D

Finding the cheaters... If during the normal course of play you find players with high stats, click Rob to visit their Hood. Check their inventory. Are they sitting on a bunch of high cost money items that their economy clearly cannot support? You've found yourself a cheater. It's time to light up their hood (and lighten their pockets)!

What's in it for you? Well apart from the feeling of achievement in doing something that is for the good of all of us, many of these cheats have also spent their cash on nice buildings like Nightclubs and Hotels. They obviously pay out very well when you rob them.

Sent you a PM..............

Dravak
04-23-2012, 07:48 AM
Well to my suprise , they did remove a cheater explosives and money ..
And I didn't even report that one , he tried to cover it with buying a lot of gold , but he still got his attack explosives and items removed .

Was matching my attack and defense equal footing , just my skills was a bit higher .
Ah well guess they are doing something about it , even if people do buy gold to cover there crime .

Bleh Funzio keep suprising me lol

Burn
04-23-2012, 07:59 AM
Sent you a PM..............

Replied :)

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 08:06 AM
Found my first cheater, because I was looking out for them but them extra yachts he had along with armored limo and over 400 land mines I couldn't attack him but I wrote on his wall accusing him of a cheat and enjoy till he's banned also he had an atlas, what was the real reason I check his inventory and stats.

Sasha54
04-23-2012, 08:09 AM
Replied :)

Thanks.....

and when do those Armored Jets open up - or are they a special item?

G Wiz
04-23-2012, 09:29 AM
"boom bye bye in a ratty boi head"

Love it burn!

i need muney
04-23-2012, 09:35 AM
I'm tired. My screenshot button hurts -_ -

QPR
04-23-2012, 09:40 AM
I'm in.

What do u need from me?

i need muney
04-23-2012, 10:01 AM
I'm in.

What do u need from me?
It's all written in the first post :D

kimberleyj
04-23-2012, 10:26 AM
To be honest, i haven't seen any cheaters for a while. so won't be able to join this event.

Soopajake
04-25-2012, 11:44 AM
I find that the Thug Blaster is quite adept at targeting furry scurrying targets.