PDA

View Full Version : Question from a rookie

Jamievs
04-23-2012, 04:04 AM
Good day all!

I'm a new player and loving the game so far!

A thing I could not find in the stickies is an "ideal" amount of stamina and energy to aim for. I'm kinda afraid if I don't put enough points in it I can't do all missions later on.

Any help and/or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Regards,
Jamie

xclusiv
04-23-2012, 04:09 AM
the ideal amount of energy would be an amount you are able to sleep overnight and wake up in the morning with it being almost full charged, a good amount of stamnia would be enough to do all the thug life goals comfortable so id aim for around 70+ stamnia. 2000+ energy imo.

Jamievs
04-23-2012, 04:13 AM
the ideal amount of energy would be an amount you are able to sleep overnight and wake up in the morning with it being almost full charged, a good amount of stamnia would be enough to do all the thug life goals comfortable so id aim for around 70+ stamnia. 2000+ energy imo.

Thanks! Would it be wise to place skill points in energy and stamina first and go for attack / defense later on?

ryusho
04-23-2012, 05:17 AM
Just providing some facts, it should be helpful in making your own decision on how to spend your skill points.

As of the time of this post, the absolute minimum energy you require if you intend to complete all missions is 590 (588 energy required for Kane da Silva at Octagon Alley). The maximum you can fight (and win) 1 player is 10 per hour, while each building can be robbed twice (on some occasions, 3 times). Each time uses up 1 stamina.

Everyone's "ideal" amount of stamina and energy to aim for is different because of the way each one approaches the game (i.e. concentrating on the PvP aspect of the game, or aiming to complete missions/jobs) and the amount of time they can spend on the game.

If you play the game frequently and constantly check in to your hood to spend your energy and stamina, the need for extra stamina/energy may not be required. However, if your checking-ins are far more infrequent, you might consider putting more skill points in the stamina/energy category so the time spent away from the game can be more productive in recharging your stamina/energy.

With regards to attack and defence points, a lot has been said about its effectiveness. There is a general consensus that the impact of attack and defence points is enhanced when you are at a higher level. No confirmation has been given on exactly how effective the attack/defence points will aid your fights/robs.

Hank
04-23-2012, 05:53 AM
[QUOTE=ryusho;184810]
There is a general consensus that the impact of attack and defence points is enhanced when you are at a higher level. QUOTE]

Great post. However, there are also those with the opinion that attack/defense skill points have more of an effect at lower levels, and are generally diluted at higher levels once you have large attack/defense numbers. I guess this just highlights the fact that the effect of skill points is still a big mystery.