PDA

View Full Version : Newby to CC.

MikeC.
04-22-2012, 10:22 PM
.... Hey listen, I'm still new to to crime city... I'm only on like level 15. Just figuring it out as I go along. This game is really cool, but there are some things I can't figure out.... maybe someone could enlighten me. ... one thing is I have tried twice to expand my hood and both times it took my money... but never expanded. Whats up with that? The other thing is how do you get more gold??? Do you have to actually pay for it with a credit card or something?

xclusiv
04-22-2012, 10:24 PM
thats wierd man, when you pay to expand it doesnt expand straight away it takes a few minutes few hours few days and so on and so forth, it only expands and very small amount each time sometimes you dont even realise it, gold you have to pay for it with real money. its not given in the game for free.

Jill
04-22-2012, 11:16 PM
If you have issue on the expansion, contact Funzio support and they will look into for you and correct any errors

Chiefer
04-22-2012, 11:17 PM
Dude turn around and run full speed the other way. Been here since beginning crunching numbers like Einstein. This game is fixed. All my hundreds of dollars real life investment has been devalued. By one event, I had no way of knowing about when the game came out and I started investing.

Flat out Greed is the issue here. It's obvious cause we been here for thousands of years. We all know you flourish in the fringe. What is right until obvious will be deemed wrong. I'm on to you.

It's all on them, That we are not Gambling. 2 months from now.

Fact...... You are only as right as the rest of the population think you are. Funzio your on a bad streak.

Bala82
04-22-2012, 11:45 PM
.... Hey listen, I'm still new to to crime city... I'm only on like level 15. Just figuring it out as I go along. This game is really cool, but there are some things I can't figure out.... maybe someone could enlighten me. ... one thing is I have tried twice to expand my hood and both times it took my money... but never expanded. Whats up with that? The other thing is how do you get more gold??? Do you have to actually pay for it with a credit card or something?

Why is it people don't notice that expansion isn't notable until you have filled up your hood. I had same problem with my first expansion i didn't see any difference so with my second one i decided to fill up my area than do expansion i notice difference. My suggestion is when you do your next expansion put one building at edge of the place you are going to expand than do the expansion and you will see how little expansion is.

Gold, you can use tapjoy to get gold

Dreno33
04-22-2012, 11:54 PM
Never expand unless necessary for building(s). Waste of money if not being used.

Chiefer
04-22-2012, 11:55 PM
Why is it people don't notice that expansion isn't notable until you have filled up your hood. I had same problem with my first expansion i didn't see any difference so with my second one i decided to fill up my area than do expansion i notice difference. My suggestion is when you do your next expansion put one building at edge of the place you are going to expand than do the expansion and you will see how little expansion is.

Gold, you can use tapjoy to get gold

Tap Joy siphons off bits of your personal information. That's how they make money. If Funzio was gonna give you gold. They would give you gold.......