PDA

View Full Version : Finally got it

mdtacor
04-22-2012, 09:55 PM
Got the Bank Buster.

Had 8/10 since Thursday. Broke down an hour ago and bought enough gold to get it done. Took $190 (2 credit cards) and opening 85 ATMs!

I'll see ya guys after I check outta rehab bahahaha!

dudeman
04-22-2012, 10:01 PM
Haha, congrats dude, enjoy the prize. I'm still in shock over how lucky I was this event.

Jill
04-22-2012, 10:02 PM
Congrats well done!!!! Oh tell nurse Hardy I was asking for her LOL

mdtacor
04-22-2012, 10:04 PM
Haha, congrats dude, enjoy the prize. I'm still in shock over how lucky I was this event.

Haha cool. The way I see it, I got the Loaded Dice easily (2 days before it ended) with game cash so I guess I owed Funzio some real cash for the Bank Buster and to balance out my last easy win!

Alice
04-22-2012, 11:01 PM
that's the price of a brand new itouch

Swingle007
04-22-2012, 11:14 PM
Congrats man! U had the cash to do it and it makes ya happy.....that's all that matters! :-) enjoy it!

I suspect you got lots of cash and respect with those ATMs as well, so that's a nice additional bonus.

Swifty
04-23-2012, 02:12 AM
@OP

Congrats, and thanks for supporting the game.

The bank buster was a nice bonus.

mdtacor
04-23-2012, 04:50 AM
Yup no regrets.
This game has been great so I had to support it in another way other than always playing vigorously for free :D
I did get lots of cash, respect, batons, Col vests, etc. in the process too!

Dangerous Greg
04-23-2012, 05:30 AM
Got the Bank Buster.

Had 8/10 since Thursday. Broke down an hour ago and bought enough gold to get it done. Took $190 (2 credit cards) and opening 85 ATMs!

I'll see ya guys after I check outta rehab bahahaha!

I spent an unknown amount of time and money and never got my 9th. I opened over 100 ATMs with gold. I don't think my chances of opening an ATM and getting a credit card was the same as other people. I think the game uses an algorithm that diminishes some players chance by some unknown metric. That isn't fair in my opinion and I am going to find out what my options are. I was working under the assumption that if I spent enough gold worked hard enough by opening every hour that I could get the prize with roughly the same odds as other people that were successful.

Yes I am bitter and I have the means to learn the truth! I bet a lot of people would like to know what their odds are to be successful in this endeavor. Are we on equal playing field? Within 95% confidence intervals, the successful outcome of opening up a credit card at a given level is not the same for all players. That isn't right in my opinion.

Max Power
04-23-2012, 05:31 AM
Haha cool. The way I see it, I got the Loaded Dice easily (2 days before it ended) with game cash so I guess I owed Funzio some real cash for the Bank Buster and to balance out my last easy win!

The way you see it is pure rationalization.....LOL!

Robin Hood
04-23-2012, 08:58 AM
Some people clearly have more money than sense. I'm all for dropping a dollar or two to support apps that help pass the time, but the systemic hemorrhaging of hundreds of dollars on virtual bazookas is unfathomable to me.

This kind of insanity is enough to bring out the philanthropist in even me. For those that really have inexhaustible expendable income, please at least go here once before the next event, you could do some real good:

http://www.redcross.org/en/givehere/

Dravak
04-23-2012, 09:04 AM
Never I stop donating to charity , cause they have more then enough to solve 2-3 crisis before they should ask for donations again .

If am going to be scammed anyway , I rather it go to something I enjoy and can laugh about .
Not some system to keep weapons and ammo industry in business .
And prolong suffering of people for centuries to come .

Yahkin
04-23-2012, 09:08 AM
Never I stop donating to charity , cause they have more then enough to solve 2-3 crisis before they should ask for donations again .

If am going to be scammed anyway , I rather it go to something I enjoy and can laugh about .

Why do I feel the next Limited Edition item is going to be a tinfoil hat? :p

Dravak
04-23-2012, 09:12 AM
Hahaha tinfoil hat lol , yeah enough people are wearing them anyway .
Cause am learning to enjoy laughing at people .

You know the old saying comes to my mind , if you let people pull your leg , don't blaim them if you fall .

Robin Hood
04-23-2012, 10:58 AM
I would be more than happy to save you some time - just PayPal 5,614 rubles to haveyouseenmybaseball@clownshoes.com and I PROMISE to give you something of similar comedic value.

As an act of good faith, here's a new avatar pic for you:

http://newssohot.com/bed_bugs/pics/tinhat.jpg

Sasha54
04-23-2012, 11:28 AM

You know - you really should educate yourself before you make lame ass comments.
Whether or not the prior post was necessary - and whether or not you feel the need to donate to any charity - don't make an idiotic comment about an organization that has done nothing but good for people all over the world.

"weapons" - "ammo industry" and Red Cross makes no sense - WTF are you talking about!!

Dravak
04-23-2012, 11:36 AM
LOL that people are indeed wearing tinfoil hats ....muwhahaha makes me laugh more !

Education ? when people can educate themself on the net ?
Or has people forgot to be objective and simple , instead of creating a paradox of argument for themself lol.

mdtacor
04-23-2012, 03:51 PM
I spent an unknown amount of time and money and never got my 9th. I opened over 100 ATMs with gold. I don't think my chances of opening an ATM and getting a credit card was the same as other people. I think the game uses an algorithm that diminishes some players chance by some unknown metric. That isn't fair in my opinion and I am going to find out what my options are. I was working under the assumption that if I spent enough gold worked hard enough by opening every hour that I could get the prize with roughly the same odds as other people that were successful.

Yes I am bitter and I have the means to learn the truth! I bet a lot of people would like to know what their odds are to be successful in this endeavor. Are we on equal playing field? Within 95% confidence intervals, the successful outcome of opening up a credit card at a given level is not the same for all players. That isn't right in my opinion.

I'm sorry to hear that about you and if it's true that some areas have like a 0% chance to succeed, then that's definitely not fair. I hope we're all playing on the same play field but only the Funzio guys will know that. Hope you at least got lots of respect points outta that though!

mdtacor
04-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Some people clearly have more money than sense. I'm all for dropping a dollar or two to support apps that help pass the time, but the systemic hemorrhaging of hundreds of dollars on virtual bazookas is unfathomable to me.

This kind of insanity is enough to bring out the philanthropist in even me. For those that really have inexhaustible expendable income, please at least go here once before the next event, you could do some real good:

http://www.redcross.org/en/givehere/

Interesting comment and thanks for sharing, Robin Hood.
The thing though is your comment is shallow because you do not know me. You do not know what I do and what I've done. All you know about me is that I spent $190 of my own dollars on this game.
Has it crossed your mind that I may have donated to charities or gave some of my time to them in the past?
Is it possible that I'm in the military and have been in Afghanistan or Iraq and risked my life for my country?
Can I be someone who has put time in an ICU to save lives of folks who have been severely injured in combat?
Of course, these things you won't know until you ask.
I do believe in helping our brothers near and far, but sometimes I believe you have the right to put some time in yourself and indulge your own interests like this game.

Plux
04-23-2012, 05:08 PM
Can you all in the next event note at what point on the countdown clock you receive your special item (e.g diamond, credit card).

dudeman
04-23-2012, 05:18 PM
Can you all in the next event note at what point on the countdown clock you receive your special item (e.g diamond, credit card).

Bank Buster: 3 days 3 hours 0 minutes on the clock
Loaded Dice: soon! on the clock
Pathmaker: didn't look.