PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Funzio.

Jill
04-22-2012, 09:47 PM
I complain a lot when I believe things are not right or when I think people are trying to hide things.

I have been very critical of Funzio for their handling of the money cheats over the past few weeks however I now believe that they have taken action to ban those who have been cheating. The cheaters I reported, I have not seen them for over 7 days, so I’m assuming they are gone.

So if thats the case I believe a big thank you is in order to CCMark and Co for their actions.

Disclaimer – I reserve the right to withdraw this thread and complain more to Funzio should I find that what I have just written is actually incorrect. LOL

Swifty
04-23-2012, 01:54 AM
Jill, that is excellent, and I am surprised.

I might have to apologize to Funzio for all the mean things I said about them.

nvbealone
04-23-2012, 02:01 AM
funzio rockz and i love them. i always end with 9 for all events. though no grand prize to date but still i got all the other items FOC. thanks funzio. :o

jaywalker
04-23-2012, 02:30 AM
I don't know why people give them such a hard time? It's ok to complain, but from my experience they do take action. Would suck if someone reported YOU and you got banned without beeing guilty. They have to research each and every one before they can use the banhammer :)

Max Power
04-23-2012, 05:58 AM
I don't know why people give them such a hard time? It's ok to complain, but from my experience they do take action. Would suck if someone reported YOU and you got banned without beeing guilty. They have to research each and every one before they can use the banhammer :)

I reported someone at level 9 with 150+ respect items in their inventory and barely 400 fights. That person is now at level 44 and the situation has not changed. They have millions of dollars worth of upgrades and are building a nightclub to match with a 40k per hour income. To even the most untrained eye they were at least exploiting the money hack.

That is why people give Funzio a hard time.

Fig Oni
04-23-2012, 06:17 AM
I reported someone at level 9 with 150+ respect items in their inventory and barely 400 fights. That person is now at level 44 and the situation has not changed. They have millions of dollars worth of upgrades and are building a nightclub to match with a 40k per hour income. To even the most untrained eye they were at least exploiting the money hack.

Exactly they can roll out new event, crates & limited edition item religiously on time.
Another thing I don't see funzio ever being able to get rid of cheaters, as soon as a cheat gets fixed somebody creates a new one.

Maybe they know that a fix on 1 hack creates another 2 hacks.
Honestly I'm starting to feel sorry for funzio as they and most other game companies never get on top of cheaters.

I think it karma for them not withdrawing the crates when they were low priced and full well knowing people were glitching them to get them at lower price & these people should be called cheater/rat for purchasing them at low prices but still have clear conscious as to what they did was fair (in my opinion they too are cheats) never has 1 person ever been punished for forced glitched crate.
Must mean that nobody ever force glitched the crates (like hell).
So alot of cheaters came out the woodwork.

Has funzio ever told on average how many cheater are banned every month, not asking for their in game names.
If we support the game don't you think we have a right to know.

Jill
04-24-2012, 06:42 AM
Disclaimer Kicks In...... Got attacked by one of my reported cheats, his explosives has come down from the $19m but still big numbers ...... P/ssed off now, that I ever thought action was being taken.
Sorry guys for the false thread I'll think twice, NO I'll think thrice before starting a thread like this again

Gaming Will
04-24-2012, 06:55 AM
I have one in my mafia that I reported and have been watching for a while now. He's building his second $40,000,000 building. Had alot of bus stops, subway entrances, trees, lights, fountains, and NO high level buildings to start with. Not MT, condos, lofts, or night clubs. Also has 18 monster trucks, over 200 napalms, a limo, a bulldozer, and a couple atlas.

Swifty
04-24-2012, 07:03 AM
@Gaming Will

Maybe it is one of those big spenders that CCMark talks about. Spends thousands of dollars of real money to buy fake money to buy decorations.

But probably not.

Gaming Will
04-24-2012, 07:07 AM
@Gaming Will

Maybe it is one of those big spenders that CCMark talks about. Spends thousands of dollars of real money to buy fake money to buy decorations.

But probably not.

It is what it is. I'm not losing any sleep over it. Funzio has done alot already, the cheat is fixed. I'm just glad he is finished attacking me. :)

Jill
04-24-2012, 07:13 AM
@Gaming Will
But probably not.

Where does CCMark say this Swifty, have I missed something?

jaywalker
04-24-2012, 07:37 AM

They fix tickets in the order they came in. Some cases may take a week to solve, others take 2 seconds. That doesn't mean they don't do anything about it.

DenZ1
04-24-2012, 07:38 AM
I think it karma for them not withdrawing the crates when they were low priced and full well knowing people were glitching them to get them at lower price & these people should be called cheater/rat for purchasing them at low prices but still have clear conscious as to what they did was fair (in my opinion they too are cheats) never has 1 person ever been punished for forced glitched crate.
Must mean that nobody ever force glitched the crates (like hell).
So alot of cheaters came out the woodwork.

Yeah. Whatsup with that? I still see all those people with tons of first crate items that attack me and win whereas I'm forced to pay a full price just to get a fraction of their stats. I know they do spend gold in a normal way as well but price glitch exploit has to be fixed. Otherwise I demand to give me an opportunity to get them at a discounted price. :) Everybody should have equal chances in this game.

Swifty
04-24-2012, 07:39 AM
@Jill

I will look for the quote.

Edit: Here is the link

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24791-A-Statement-from-Funzio-on-Cheating&p=172967#post172967

To paraphrase, they often get reports of cheaters who are actually big spenders.

BeniBugatti
04-24-2012, 07:44 AM
Apparently crime and rule breaking are a part of the game now...

I really enjoy the irony, I really do.

<3 Hz
04-24-2012, 07:44 AM
They take care of cheats if you're persistent enough in reporting them. I helped get those 4 a$$holes banned that were terrorizing people for a while. One of them was dumb enough to have 4 nightclubs right there in their hood LOL.

dudeman
04-24-2012, 08:33 AM
I just reported another cheater today. Over 8k land mines, over 5k sarin grenades, tons of high priced vehicles, and all of that with a mediocre economy. I checked their wall and within the past month there are comments like (paraphrased) "your stats suck for your level", or "wow, big spender, nice yachts and land mines", or "hahaha, why you attack with multiple $1000s on hand and lose?! Haha, sucker!".

This person probably spent at least some gold, they have 2 GCs and 2 Churches, and maybe some other gold buildings I didn't notice. Does spending RM before cheating make it excusable or forgivable? Not in my eyes, but Funzio will not comment on how they deal with cheaters.

i need muney
04-24-2012, 11:52 AM
2GCs and Churches are easily tapjoyed. All of the talk about how it takes time to solve a ticket and stuff is nonsense. With the money they earn it shouldn't be a problem to get cheating fixed AT LEAST within 24 hours. Because this is top priority for your paying customers not to be oppressed by guys with 23 burners.

Dravak
04-24-2012, 01:20 PM
Sorry gave up carrying , it is the wallet of those cheaters that talk, so if you cheat make sure to pay more then adequate compensation.

Adequate means bigger then 250$ , you fill that criteria and are willing to be paying that each month .
Hell I don't care anymore if somebody is a god cheater or not , they have to deal with Amex platinum card holder soon lol .

What dissapoint me more lol is that majority of the forum people support cheating out of selfinterest , till they run into a bigger cheater , it is the wolf in sheep clothing , crying wolf lol .
But as always the customer decide as long you only invested time into this game , you can laugh at everybody :p

That is what I think worth paying for lol , to have a good laugh at meself and everybody :D

Jill
04-24-2012, 06:00 PM
@Jill

I will look for the quote.

Edit: Here is the link

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?24791-A-Statement-from-Funzio-on-Cheating&p=172967#post172967

To paraphrase, they often get reports of cheaters who are actually big spenders.

Thanks Swifty