PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Allies question

GadgetEmpress
04-22-2012, 07:36 PM
I just started playing today and the concept of allies is totally confusing me. Am I supposed to put my I'd in the forum and get as many as I can? Or is it better to seek out specific players?

Ive read thru the FAQs and the in game help and searched thru the forums but can't seem to find any insights. Sorry if I've missed something obvious.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 07:59 PM
1)the way to get a lot of allies, is to put your ID in the forum and you will get tons of requests (more than you actually want) it doesn't matter who requests you or what their stats are or how many allies they have. each person you add is just a dummy, YOU are the one who equips them with your inventory. Seeking specific people has no advantage.

Here is some extra info, if you have a lot of allies, people with a lot of allies will be able to see you in the rivals list. Now usually people don't have a lot of allies unless they can equip each ally with 3 units and 1 armor and 1 weapon. So that means usually but not always, people with a lot of allies are always strong because they can actually equip themselves to the fullest.

If you cant equip all your allies with 3 units and armor/weapon for each unit, then it is advised to keep a low number of allies, and once you can equip all the units that you are allowed to have with good weapons and armor, you add more allies gradually and equip those, then add more and so on, so you can keep up with the competition.

Here is the breakdown on how many allies you can use, how many units, and how much equipment:

Per level you are allowed to take 5 allies with you to battle. Each ally equips themselves with 3 units, and each unit 1 piece of armor and 1 weapon.

So for example if you are level 10. Your maximum allies taken with you to battle are 50( but you are allowed to add as many as you like, you just wont be able to use more than 50 until you level up). Your maximum unit count at level 10 would be 50(allies)*3(units each ally)= 150 units max. 150 units= 150 armor and 150 weapons.

However if you have only 5 allies at level 10, you will only take 15 units to battle and 15 weapons and 15 armor, you will be greatly under equipped for you level BUT if you camp and farm/buy good items, they will be strong 15 weapons and 15 armors.

Alternatively you can go the full 50 allies, buy the cheapest units and cheapest equipment and still compete with your rivals, it all depends on your strategy.

I would advise you to read the guide I have made, it can be found in the forum , and a link is provided in Blue in my signature.

If you have more questions feel free to ask, either on the guide or a Private Message.

Freekizh
04-22-2012, 08:04 PM
LOL I just finished a response, but now I see ghost's response, so -- "just what he said"..

GadgetEmpress
04-22-2012, 08:16 PM
Thanks for the quick and thorough response! I did read your guide Ghost (which is great btw!) but I still wasn't sure if it mattered who you allied. Now I understand that it doesnt. Thanks again.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the quick and thorough response! I did read your guide Ghost (which is great btw!) but I still wasn't sure if it mattered who you allied. Now I understand that it doesnt. Thanks again.

I will edit the guide accordingly so people know for sure that they dont matter :)