PDA

View Full Version : Recover energy 65% faster

Coco c
04-22-2012, 07:30 PM
Good news!This week for the event the 10th item we're giving an item that will allow players to recover energy by 65% faster.Stay tuned for tons of new content coming soon as well!Excited?

Anyone else see this yet? It would be an amazing item if we could still farm M4's.

mnju_03
04-22-2012, 07:32 PM
I need a vacation from these events. lol but yes, that sounds awesome. :P

Honestly though... Stamina would be better. Most of us prefer PvP instead of PvE...
Most.. I base that off of what I've read, who I've talked to and what I've learned from the gameplay.

If I'm wrong I'll buy you a soda.

CounterSniper
04-22-2012, 07:37 PM
I need a vacation from these events. lol but yes, that sounds awesome. :P

Honestly though... Stamina would be better. Most of us prefer PvP instead of PvE...
Most.. I base that off of what I've read, who I've talked to and what I've learned from the gameplay.

If I'm wrong I'll buy you a soda.

Correct but it really helps with farming the last two maps bosses.

mnju_03
04-22-2012, 07:40 PM
Correct but it really helps with farming the last two maps bosses.

But do you think that out weighs the PvP preference?

CounterSniper
04-22-2012, 07:44 PM
But do you think that out weighs the PvP preference?

Nope, just sayin, the item will help. Key word was CORRECT

Im sure the next item that comes in the next weeks event will increase stamina recovery.

Alice
04-22-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm driving from Raleigh to Tampa next week so you guys have fun:)

Yahkin
04-22-2012, 07:57 PM
I'm driving from Raleigh to Tampa next week so you guys have fun:)

You need a better vehicle if that drive takes a week. :P

Alice
04-22-2012, 08:04 PM
You need a better vehicle if that drive takes a week. :P

Just got the Strike Truck today:p

Takes 11 hrs actually for single trip, having been maintaining my 2002 oldsmobile aurora these days. Changed spark plug, engine oil, brake, tire...ready to go

Ziva
04-22-2012, 08:06 PM
I'm not excited about this new event at all, and I honestly wish Funzio would spend some time getting rid of the cheaters before they start any more freakin events! They, the cheaters, are the only ones who are guaranteed to benefit from them!

Maniaxe
04-22-2012, 08:09 PM
That's not a bad drive depending which roads you take. I am from Durham and have shot down even further south to Florida. Depends on the amount of time you have, I like the back roads when you get to South Georgia/North Florida area.

Alice
04-22-2012, 08:15 PM
That's not a bad drive depending which roads you take. I am from Durham and have shot down even further south to Florida. Depends on the amount of time you have, I like the back roads when you get to South Georgia/North Florida area.

Don't actually have too much time and I'll mainly take I95, hopefully it's not a bad drive:p

Fig Oni
04-22-2012, 08:41 PM
So the plan is to make us 65% lethargic trying to get a weapon that will give you 65% virtual energy recovery.

I honestly feel sad for people who spent thousands on this game in their respective currencies.
To me it feel like these events coming so soon in between with shorter event times and less odds are killing the fun out of the whole game.
Maybe your looking to end the game soon.

At first it was a good thing having the event but since Fizzle came on the scene, I feel the only reason for your employment was to give us that false sense of security that we had someone from management who could be our voice and listen to our issues but that never been the case.

People buying gold carry on as there no point stopping & people who never have spent money or stop spending money, that the way to go.

So this is supposed to happen this week 'Scratchers, Rare Mobs & Event.
Doesn't that really mean more money spent by gamers, again just looking after your own interest but trying to fool the masses by saying we're doing for your gaming pleasure.

Lola Gets
04-22-2012, 08:42 PM
Good news!This week for the event...

Lame! This week's event????? Holy hell! Please tell me Funzio is aware the the term "event" implies something is special and unique and is not planning on putting out this nonsense on a weekly basis! These events are exhaustingly dull. They've turned the game into some kind of stupid lottery.

Alice
04-22-2012, 08:46 PM
Lame! This week's event????? Holy hell! Please tell me Funzio is aware the the term "event" implies something is special and unique and is not planning on putting out this nonsense on a weekly basis! These events are exhaustingly dull. They've turned the game into some kind of stupid lottery.

Can't agree more, I think I will eventually quit on such addictive events, can't just wake up once every hour

bigflan
04-22-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi from the mw forum but yes these events are exhausting they happen every week and there boring now I never get ten and these events make me want to quit let me play the game people who open half the things of me get ten they should improve rates and increase the span of time between each event they are making me level up like crazy please fix it funzio this is boring and by the way do you devs hate me

erik
04-22-2012, 08:57 PM
If I got a 65% boost on Stamina, I dont think I could keep up. An energy boost would bring back some items as 'decent' farms.

Coco c
04-22-2012, 09:05 PM
I think they are running an event with the same prize on Modern War next week too. Heaven help anyone playing both games! Let's have something for Kingdom Age just to top it all off.

Funzio if you are reading this...listen to all of your forum members and slow down the events. We love them, but they are no longer fun and exciting because they are happening too frequently. Slow and steady wins the race.

Alice
04-22-2012, 09:10 PM
If I got a 65% boost on Stamina, I dont think I could keep up. An energy boost would bring back some items as 'decent' farms.

65% boost on Stamina is definitely useless, like boosting up building or base expansion time, don't really think funzio will bring that as a bonus to any event items.

Boom
04-22-2012, 09:18 PM
Pllssss funzio just once a month pls!!!!!

i need muney
04-22-2012, 09:23 PM
Just imagine how balanced the game has become. And it will get even more balanced weekly.
Oh and people reposting from announcements again? Tsk-Tsk :)

xclusiv
04-22-2012, 10:19 PM
pays off having 4,500 energy if i can get this.

i need muney
04-22-2012, 10:21 PM
Does 65% adds up with your class upgrade? Funzio? Anyone?

procsyzarc
04-22-2012, 10:48 PM
Wouldn't mind weekly event if they varried a bit but this check every hour crap and hope you get lucky is getting old and tiresome. Event are great but need some originality and factors other than just luck.

xclusiv
04-22-2012, 10:51 PM
its true these events are just luck, i wouldnt mind seeing an event that invovled you actually doing something like attack 100 people to get a key etc... do this and that. and your given tasks or something.

Cloud4201
04-22-2012, 11:00 PM
Pretty useless "bonus" stat if u ask me. Even more so than this current event with a " +100 to a skill that no one knows what it does and anyone that does know isn't gonna tell you!" Kinda lame ass bs stat. Oh and way too many events going on without taking care of what your paying (and non paying) customers keep asking of you. The good ol' Kansas City shuffle routine. Maybe if they keep flogging out all these mindless thought numbing "events" we might forget all the fundamental problems that exist within this game and just keep clicking aimlessly. Legit tactics right there.

Giedrius
its true these events are just luck, i wouldnt mind seeing an event that invovled you actually doing something like attack 100 people to get a key etc... do this and that. and your given tasks or something.
Agree with that. I would like event with skill involved.
PS I don't agree with all moaners who cry that they didn't get main prize. I'm looking at it that items should be exclusive. I'm tired seeing Sig everywhere. It looses it's exclusive status. Of course everyone wants big prizes but I like luck idea. And regards gold spending on events. It's like buying more lottery tickets - not guarantee winning. I'm waiting for scratch card, new bosses come allive that shoud be something different.

<3 Hz
Let's see, participate in this next event or have my pops buy Powerball tickets?

I'll have better luck with Powerball.

Nudie
04-22-2012, 11:02 PM
Another event.... yay, i suppose....

dudeman
04-22-2012, 11:07 PM

No, you don't want that. We already have weekly events called in game goals, and the rewards suuuuck!

Lol, seriously though, something that requires more than just tap/cross fringers would be cool. Can't wait to see what the rare enemies are like.

Also, I think I understand why the events may happen more frequently. It's not very balanced when you get people who win the end item every single event. With the events spaced more closely together people will potentially have self imposed limitations that cause them to be unable to get the end item every single time. Whether it be lack of funds (if you like throwing money at events) or inability to keep up with the event timer (if you eventually like to get some sleep or live a regular social life), or other reasons, more events could result in fewer people gaining every single advantage there is to gain. Not necessarily a bad thing, but we won't know until it happens.

<3 Hz
04-22-2012, 11:16 PM
or inability to keep up with the event timer (if you eventually like to get some sleep or live a regular social life)

Yeah it's funny when you're out with people, look at your watch & whip out your phone & say "Time to open!"

i need muney
04-23-2012, 09:20 AM
Does 65% adds up with your class upgrade? Funzio? Anyone?
Need an answer folk. 65% or 75% total?

kimberleyj
04-23-2012, 09:31 AM
i wouldn't mind getting this item but it doesn't make me wanna use gold to get it.

QPR
04-23-2012, 09:36 AM
Need an answer folk. 65% or 75% total?

No it's more.

i need muney
04-23-2012, 10:00 AM
No it's more.
I must not be high, man. What's your thought?