PDA

View Full Version : Upcomming Event!

Bruiser
04-22-2012, 07:10 PM
For those who don't visit the announcement section...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25753-Recover-Energy-65-faster!

Thoughts?

CounterSniper
04-22-2012, 07:11 PM
For those who don't visit the announcement section...

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25753-Recover-Energy-65-faster!

Thoughts?

Sounds like a great item, but they need to space out these events a little farther apart.

Dipstik
04-22-2012, 07:13 PM
Indeed... I like being able to try opening one every hour, but I just can't do it this often. Maybe that's not a bad thing...

iteachem
04-22-2012, 07:17 PM
Trying to get us all into a stupor so we mis click more often

Swifty
04-22-2012, 07:22 PM
I want that item, but not sure I can maintain the same level of effort week after week.

65% would make farming the end bosses a lot more efficient.

J-Rizzi
04-22-2012, 07:28 PM
I couldn't agree more with the spacing. Maybe once a month, but not one every other week or so. It takes a lot of time to play these events right and I can't get myself to apply myself less, so instead I find myself resenting this game in general.
Sounds like a great item, but they need to space out these events a little farther apart.

Coco c
04-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Sorry Bruiser I didn't notice your thread when I started mine.

sez
04-22-2012, 07:33 PM
Holy crap! Do they want us to smash our phones, iPads, iPods, etc. in utter frustration! This is getting old.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 07:34 PM
I dont think I am going to get this item, with only a couple hours left and no gold left either (not gonna buy more) got a couple more tries with cash and im stuck at 9 -_- if this event was this hard for me, I bet that more superior item will be identical to the Emerald event:

A cash cow.

Hopefully they learned from the emerald event and make it easier to get.

My best bet is um no comment.

Maniaxe
04-22-2012, 07:36 PM
God just when I was anticipating this current event finally being over! Too much too soon.

sez
04-22-2012, 07:37 PM
I dont think I am going to get this item, with only a couple hours left and no gold left either (not gonna buy more) got a couple more tries with cash and im stuck at 9 -_- if this event was this hard for me, I bet that more superior item will be identical to the Emerald event:

A cash cow.

I agree Boss, no more gold for me on these events. Way to frustrating for lack of a proper term....

sez
04-22-2012, 07:40 PM
God just when I was anticipating this current event finally being over! Too much too soon.

+1

When I don't get the item and stuck on 9 for over a day(For 3 seperate events) I want them to be over for awhile. I honestly get sour on the game and don't want to play. After some time I'm chilled out but constantly getting the middle finger and kicked in the "you know what" I might have to walk away.

mnju_03
04-22-2012, 07:41 PM
Fellas Fellas.....you're all right, this is just...... too much. lol
It's like a rave party, bad analogy? I'm full of 'em!

Inzaghi
04-22-2012, 07:42 PM
I would prefer something that increases 100 def points.

mnju_03
04-22-2012, 07:43 PM
Sorry Bruiser I didn't notice your thread when I started mine.

LOL I'm sticking put here, nothing personal! :P

Alice
04-22-2012, 07:45 PM
and they will change 65% to like 150% when the event is coming to the end

sez
04-22-2012, 07:45 PM
I would prefer something that increases 100 def points.

Yes, cancel out the "Bank Buster" lol, who says you'll get it anyway....

mnju_03
04-22-2012, 07:46 PM

hahahaha great, GREAT! lol.. more $$$

Nope, just sayin, the item will help. Key word was CORRECT

Im sure the next item that comes in the next weeks event will increase stamina recovery.

I can still get you that soda, hehe :)

Daniel2115
04-22-2012, 07:50 PM
Been stuck on 9 for over a day and a half now. Thinking I'm probably not gonna get it, but I gotta keep my hopes up!

Ziva
04-22-2012, 07:53 PM

A cash cow.

I'm with you 100 %! Just another way to try to tempt players to spend gold by dangling that great prizes at us. Not me! But I bet the cheaters will enjoy that reward.

I think these events need to stop until Funzio finally deals with them. A much higher priority in my opinion.

DenZ1
04-22-2012, 07:53 PM

A cash cow.

This one is definitely an emerald style event. I'm on the same page. For some reason it feels like when I'm using gold I have less chances to get it then with middle option. 5 more tries and we call it a day.
I've hit about 100 players in the last several hours and on only about 5 had it. So I think the chances to get 10th should be even smaller since you have a lot of tries to do it. A have about 40 items in my inventory from opens plus quite a bit of respect which is a good thing. I'm cruising on the next one. No gold, tries only during day time. We should have a life guys :)

mnju_03
04-22-2012, 07:54 PM
It's certainly exhausting. lol

DenZ1
04-22-2012, 07:55 PM
I agree Boss, no more gold for me on these events. Way to frustrating for lack of a proper term....

+1 to this one. No more gold for now. Unless I know the odds and they are way better then current ones.

Alice
04-22-2012, 07:56 PM
if this item costs more than 3000 gold, why not just spent those gold recharging the energy

Whoopdido1980
04-22-2012, 08:01 PM
You gotta be kidding. I'm not even done being disappointed about not getting the final prize this time and another one starts soon?

Unless a miracle happens, I'll be 0 for 5. Spent at least a little gold during 3 of the 5 too. Ended with 8 once and more than likely 9 four times. Would it kill Funzio to give us 0 for 5'ers a little better chance next time?

dudeman
04-22-2012, 08:35 PM
The end bosses will be like having a money building that pays $1M+ every 24 hours. And for a few XP it can't be robbed.

Combine this item with the Pathmaker and it's even more powerful.

i need muney
04-22-2012, 10:00 PM
I'm gonna get this :D

Brosiss
04-22-2012, 11:38 PM
Hey give us the gold sale first b4 next event starts!

willydpooh
04-23-2012, 12:01 AM
65% recover energy?
i think I will just stay camping for awhile, and I need rest from this event (CC & MW combined)!!!

<3 Hz
04-23-2012, 12:05 AM
65% almost sounds too good to be true, but they know it will get people to really spend money on gold. They'll get tons of spenders but only give it out to 2 or 3 people so that way they can say "It's no scam, a few people out there got it."

Nudie
04-23-2012, 03:25 AM
65% energy regen? I'm hardly using any energy right now. The bar is full most of the time, trying not to level as fast. Besides, farming is dead.

Sav Clarke
04-23-2012, 03:31 AM
so the prize is faster enery regen AFTER they have basically killed farming

Pikachu
04-23-2012, 03:36 AM
Hey, it's still a powerful, gold equivalent, weapon. And some of us will get it for free! Can't ask for much more than that...

The 65% Energy Regen. doesn't seem TOO useful...

xclusiv
04-23-2012, 03:38 AM
my current rate of energy regen is 53 seconds per 3 energy, now if this was to be 65percent faster it would end up being around 20 seconds per 3 energy correct?

Chukuli
04-23-2012, 06:24 AM
there's a risk involve higher recovery on energy is good on farming boss items but this will gain exp faster. Will be facing the real big boys of 100k over attack and defense at higher levels.

Yahkin
04-23-2012, 07:41 AM
my current rate of energy regen is 53 seconds per 3 energy, now if this was to be 65percent faster it would end up being around 20 seconds per 3 energy correct?

It depends on the semantics. I'm guessing it's being looked at like 100% faster equals getting energy in half the time. In that case, 65% faster would translate to +3 energy every 36 seconds.

Either way, it's a big deal. Makes farming the end bosses much more practical.

DenZ1
04-23-2012, 07:56 AM
there's a risk involve higher recovery on energy is good on farming boss items but this will gain exp faster. Will be facing the real big boys of 100k over attack and defense at higher levels.

Whoever level 145 and higher is already there. So it is no issue. I am attacked by lvl 200 players daily.

Swifty
04-23-2012, 08:52 AM
+1 DenZ1

For those of us already swimming with the big sharks, too many XPs is not an issue.

I want XPs, I want to level up to re-fill my energy and stamina bars.

Rodimus
04-23-2012, 10:40 AM

A cash cow.

I feel ya on that one, Ghost. This was my first event with the CC's and got 8. Now, there's another event coming up? Count me out cause Imma camp and stack my chip for my hood.

duelblade
04-23-2012, 11:00 AM
meh I get decent items and other crap but I've stayed up later then I want every night it seems just to get another try and I am so sick of these stupid events I just wish they would give us a break...

Robin Hood
04-23-2012, 11:03 AM

+1 Alice

For me, this it the most shameless of all Funzio's tricks to date.

Dravak
04-23-2012, 11:06 AM
Why is it shameless ? if you can't stand it , then delete the ap.

They have the right to do whatever they want and make some us who understand how it works laugh :D.

So if you don't want the event then just don't participate , bring the event on .
I need to read more Q.Q about people Q.Q about themself lol .

dudeman
04-23-2012, 11:08 AM
meh I get decent items and other crap but I've stayed up later then I want every night it seems just to get another try and I am so sick of these stupid events I just wish they would give us a break...

I think they are pumping out the events to make the "breaks" self imposed. Maybe they saw that some players are getting every single event end item and the original intention of events was not to have a few players win god-mode over everyone else. I really don't think it was meant for anyone to win every event, and now that people are they can either lower the odds and get everyone frustrated and upset, or they can introduce more events and force you to choose whether or not to participate.

duelblade
04-23-2012, 12:02 PM
I think they are pumping out the events to make the "breaks" self imposed. Maybe they saw that some players are getting every single event end item and the original intention of events was not to have a few players win god-mode over everyone else. I really don't think it was meant for anyone to win every event, and now that people are they can either lower the odds and get everyone frustrated and upset, or they can introduce more events and force you to choose whether or not to participate.

if I didn't get decent items from the 3,5,7 I would stop but if I do then I will get outclassed by my rivals.... its a loose loose :(

Dravak
04-23-2012, 12:07 PM
if I didn't get decent items from the 3,5,7 I would stop but if I do then I will get outclassed by my rivals.... its a loose loose :(

Then start worrying every week lol .
Item 3 is not a big deal can be gained in game .

G Wiz
04-23-2012, 12:08 PM
if I didn't get decent items from the 3,5,7 I would stop but if I do then I will get outclassed by my rivals.... its a loose loose :(This is so true. Even if you don't want to participate, your rivals surely will and you better believe every item they gain on you is an advantage especially when there is little farming options in game already!

Walter
04-23-2012, 05:01 PM
Do we know when this will start? When was it last week, Tuesday night?

deuces
04-23-2012, 07:18 PM
The limited edition items were extended until 9pm local time. If new ones are usually introduced with an event, i'd guess it'll start in 1h42m?

deuces
04-23-2012, 09:35 PM
I see new limited items, but no event.

dudeman
04-23-2012, 09:49 PM
I see new limited items, but no event.

Maybe it will start Wednesday evening and only last 4 days like the diamond pendant event.