PDA

View Full Version : Strong players needed for lvl 133 sneaky Bully, please!

Ziva
04-22-2012, 06:38 PM
Hi guys, I have a friend who is getting seriously bullied by a player who bullied me relentlessly until she finally leveled past me.

She's a girl named Alex, naturally the most common name in the game, and she capitalizes on this by constantly changing her avatar. She just hit lvl 133, and currently has 29462k att and 30430k def. She currently has a white face with brown hair in a bun, wearing a white top & black bottoms, but she frequently changes her skin color from white to black and hair from brown to blonde in all different dos, and of course her outfits constantly change as well. She is apparently Asian as she posts in characters, not letters, very often.

When she was bullying me she was literally hitting me every 15-30 minutes for hours and days on end. Now she is doing the same to my friend. I wish I could help my friend by attacking her myself as I am strong enough now to do it, but I've been camping and she is 11 levels higher than I am.

I've seen my share of bullies in this game as we all have, but this one is exceptionally outrageous in hiding behind that name and changing her avatar constantly.

If anyone can give her a taste of her own medicine I think she deserves it more than any one!

Thank you!

iteachem
04-22-2012, 06:43 PM
Wish I could help

Coco c
04-22-2012, 06:43 PM
I just visited your hood about an hour ago - your stats are pretty decent. Just curious, why are you camping?

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 06:44 PM
I only see 142 and up :/

Swifty
04-22-2012, 06:45 PM
Failing to take the name Alex was a serious oversight on my part.

I could have been a sneaky bully.

Ziva
04-22-2012, 06:58 PM
I just visited your hood about an hour ago - your stats are pretty decent. Just curious, why are you camping?

Thank you for the compliment. I'm camping because "pretty decent" isn't going to cut it at all when I hit that dreaded level 142. I'm going to be camping for a while until I feel brave enough to tread into those waters. :)

Dipstik
04-22-2012, 07:03 PM
What's your in game nick?

Ziva
04-22-2012, 07:16 PM
What's your in game nick?

Ziva, same nickname I use here.

Swifty
04-22-2012, 07:26 PM
No amount of camping is going to save you from those fire-breathers with attack >160k.

That is just my opinion, so feel free to prove me wrong.

Dipstik
04-22-2012, 07:31 PM
Thanks. Boogityboogityboo

Ziva
04-22-2012, 07:42 PM
No amount of camping is going to save you from those fire-breathers with attack >160k.

That is just my opinion, so feel free to prove me wrong.

Yeah, I believe you are probably right, but I leveled up to 120 in only a couple months and I was getting ahead of myself. I need to build my income and stats so I just stopped doing jobs for now while I focus on that.

Coco c
04-22-2012, 07:45 PM
Thank you for the compliment. I'm camping because "pretty decent" isn't going to cut it at all when I hit that dreaded level 142. I'm going to be camping for a while until I feel brave enough to tread into those waters. :)I would invite you to come by my hood but I'm level 123 so you won't be able to see me even though I can see you. I was going to park it for a while too but I see there's another event coming. Sigh. I'm getting a little sick of opening all these bags/boxes/ATMs etc and never finding the 10th one. At least I'm getting some free stuff along the way. Good luck camping.

Ziva
04-22-2012, 08:12 PM
All this off-topic banter aside, so far no one has been able to help.

Bummerdrag. This one really deserves it. :(

i need muney
04-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Swifty is the king of one and two-liners! xD

erik
04-22-2012, 09:38 PM
Swifty is spot on.

Ziva
04-23-2012, 06:31 AM
Of all the people here only 2, iteachem and Ghost818, expressed regret they couldn't see her to help. That's really sad. I've seen plenty of other posts like this one where everyone rallies to help out. I wasn't even asking for myself; was trying to help someone else. I'm really disappointed.

Ohaithere
04-23-2012, 06:40 AM
im a level 133 non gold spender with stats of 39k attack 36k defense, i am called alex but thats because my name is alex.

i just use the default character that i started with, i will look for this person, i have another alex who keeps attacking me trying to rob me which is really annoying, i lost loads to him when i was away last week but im back now :D

Ohaithere
04-23-2012, 06:41 AM
haha actually i am pretty sure this is the same alex, same stats, same level, same clothes hair and gender, i have been beating this alex up for a while but just get robbed in return :)

Rhino72
04-23-2012, 06:42 AM
Isn't the point of the game to rob and steal? If you leave open buildings to get robbed they will get robbed. If you get attacked and the two hours are up you will get attacked again. I think "bullying" in a game like this is a bit extreme. When I attack somebody and they come back and post on my wall I can assure you that I specifically look for that player every time I refresh the rival list. If you post smack on somebodys wall or try and hit them back you open yourself up for nonstop attacks. The best thing to do is forget about it and move on or better yet take a look at that person's inventory and stats. If the person is a non gold spender and isn't loaded with M4s then you have a chance to farm items and get him / her back over time.

When a kid gets beat up by 5 people every day at school that is bullying. When somebody attacks you non stop in a game then forget about it and move on or better yet request a name change to Alex.

Ziva
04-23-2012, 06:58 AM
Ohaithere, it wouldn't surprise me a bit its the same person. Thank you for at least offering to look, but I'd hate for you to get hit back just for trying to help my friend.

Rhino72, yes, that is the object of the game, but when you are getting hit every 15-30 minutes for days by the same person it can become very stressful and upsetting. I've read many posts here on this topic but this is the first pro bullying one I've seen so far. Not saying this is the first one written, but first one I've read.

Sasha54
04-23-2012, 07:00 AM
Thank you for the compliment. I'm camping because "pretty decent" isn't going to cut it at all when I hit that dreaded level 142. I'm going to be camping for a while until I feel brave enough to tread into those waters. :)

When will you know that you're ready - are there some particular stats that you want to be at?

Sasha54
04-23-2012, 07:04 AM
Of all the people here only 2, iteachem and Ghost818, expressed regret they couldn't see her to help. That's really sad. I've seen plenty of other posts like this one where everyone rallies to help out. I wasn't even asking for myself; was trying to help someone else. I'm really disappointed.

Yes - iteachem helped me immensely with an attack on the weekend. And I think he is still getting some pretty good money out of it for himself even now:D

However like he said - different level on this one.

maybe everyone was busy on the weekend. Now they are back at work - will have more time to spend on CC........lol

Rhino72
04-23-2012, 07:06 AM
Sorry I still don't see what the difference is getting attacked by the same person over and over or attacked over and over by completely random people every 15 - 20 minutes. I don't think it is bullying and from the original post I can't tell if you or your friend ever posted or attacked in return. If you posted on his wall then you are fair game. Now you have come to the forums to ask all forum members to bully the proverbial bully?

Don't quit don't get stressed, either camp a few levels or level really quickly and once you get to 142 you will get "bullied" by every level from 142 up to 200.

Ziva
04-23-2012, 07:09 AM
When will you know that you're ready - are there some particular stats that you want to be at?

I haven't set exact goal yet, but definitely want to be at least 80k & up.

Swifty
04-23-2012, 07:36 AM
+1 Rhino72

I get attacked and robbed all day and all night. What difference does it make if it is the same person or different people?

They don't post trash on my wall, so I figure it is nothing personal, just business.

Vile Lynn
04-23-2012, 07:47 AM
+1 Rhino72

I get attacked and robbed all day and all night. What difference does it make if it is the same person or different people?

They don't post trash on my wall, so I figure it is nothing personal, just business.

I agree with these two, too... IF someone could help at that level, I'm sure they would. I would! But level is too low for me as well.
Otherwise, just ignore them & tell your friend to ignore them; "bullies" always go away eventually. Ignoring them works the best in the game (but I wouldn't suggest that IRL.) What you really want is revenge. Since that isn't possible, enjoy the game by pretending they don't exist. Good Luck!