PDA

View Full Version : Silver Mines - LOL

John Snow
04-22-2012, 05:45 PM
The last couple of days I was seeing silver mines in some of the kingdoms I was scouting. I checked the store and could only find the gold mines-WTF. I was thinking that maybe it was a random reward for winning a battle. I practically spit on my iPad when I figured out that it was rubble I was laughing so hard. Duh, what an ass!

Freekizh
04-22-2012, 05:55 PM
I've never rubbled a building before as that seems pretty mean. Does it mean that it has been totally destroyed and has to be rebuilt from scratch or just repaired?

Luke7676
04-22-2012, 05:59 PM
Just repaired. And the last hit on it which turns it to rubble makes you more money. So if you have been doing that your missing out in some cash my friend. The third hit always wields more money/honor

Freekizh
04-22-2012, 06:08 PM
Just repaired. And the last hit on it which turns it to rubble makes you more money. So if you have been doing that your missing out in some cash my friend. The third hit always wields more money/honor

Honestly, I didnt think raiding buildings was going to be worthwhile this early in the game :)

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Honestly, I didnt think raiding buildings was going to be worthwhile this early in the game :)

In the beginning if you can find people with Silos, thats like finding a needle in a haystack, raid the ish out of it.

You actually make more money in the beginning by raiding than your buildings.

Freekizh
04-22-2012, 06:30 PM
In the beginning if you can find people with Silos, thats like finding a needle in a haystack, raid the ish out of it.

You actually make more money in the beginning by raiding than your buildings.

Thanks ghost - good to know. Most buildings Ive seen have the ish raided out of them already, or are just rubble. Lot of folks hungry for gold out there lol.

Honestly I lose a unit everytime I raid or attack now, so I didnt think a low level building was a worthwhile risk unless it pays off more than 50 gold each hit, but at the beginning with low casualties that would make sense.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 06:32 PM
Thanks ghost - good to know. Most buildings Ive seen have the ish raided out of them already, or are just rubble. Lot of folks hungry for gold out there lol.

Honestly I lose a unit everytime I raid or attack now, so I didnt think a low level building was a worthwhile risk unless it pays off more than 50 gold each hit, but at the beginning with low casualties that would make sense.

Thats why in the beginning its worth it, but once your units cost 400g each there isnt a point unless your rival is greatly weaker than you. Having less allies will play a big advantage if you loot well compared to your rivals, cause you will see people greatly weaker than you with crappy loot with your ally size.

Freekizh
04-22-2012, 06:36 PM
Thats why in the beginning its worth it, but once your units cost 400g each there isnt a point unless your rival is greatly weaker than you. Having less allies will play a big advantage if you loot well compared to your rivals, cause you will see people greatly weaker than you with crappy loot with your ally size.

Absolutely agree with you - the loot angle in this game is very interesting cf. MW.

John Snow
04-22-2012, 06:38 PM
You weren't kidding about silos. Funny, in MW and CC I never raided, only attacked. I'll have to rethink that.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 06:39 PM
You weren't kidding about silos. Funny, in MW and CC I never raided, only attacked. I'll have to rethink that.

What level are you in CC?

John Snow
04-22-2012, 06:58 PM

19 in CC and MW

John Snow
04-22-2012, 07:23 PM

BTW - Nice job with the beginner's guide. Too bad it wasn't provided by Funzio and you had to write it.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 07:30 PM
19 in CC and MW

Robbing is an essential part of all the games, in CC especially. As you level up and join the higher ranks, the variety of buildings to rob are vastly increased because you unlock certain buildings as you level up. For example, a level 1 Pirates Tavern you will rob 22K per hit and usually people have 2 of them, so that's a total of 88K from 2 buildings and that's just a good building to rob nothing too special. It becomes more essential at the higher levels, you could make a ton of money.

Freekizh
04-22-2012, 07:34 PM

I personally think attacking is very important at the beginning. I didnt think much of raiding until ghost mentioned it, and it makes sense. I've only been fortunately raided like twice so far - and one of those times it was a friendly raid - the guy raided my barracks!