PDA

View Full Version : To Those Planning To Play Kingdom Age (iOS)

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 12:54 PM
I have written a Beginners Guide for Kingdom Age, if you are planning to play and don't know the basics yet, take a look it might help in some way.

Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age <---- Click Here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25499-Beginners-Guide-For-Kingdom-Age)

If you have any questions feel free to post them on the guide, if you think any of the information is incorrect please let me know it can easily be edited.

Also if you have anything to add please feel free, I will edit the guide accordingly.

Thanks in advance,
Ghost.

Freekizh
04-22-2012, 01:36 PM
Great guide ghost. I think KA is funzio's best product yet, and guys like you really are helping it make it an even better experience!

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 01:38 PM
Great guide ghost. I think KA is funzio's best product yet, and guys like you really are helping it make it an even better experience!
Thanks buddy, most of it is coming from the things I had forgotten to include, but since people are asking questions in the General Section of the KA forum I am answering them there and updating it accordingly. So feel free to ask questions! lol.

Bronson
04-22-2012, 02:07 PM
Hey Ghost it is a great guide! Maybe you can enlighten I few of the noobs on camping strategies so they don't level to fast and become whale food.

Also nice to see over on the "right" forum lol ;)

Agent Orange
04-22-2012, 02:10 PM
Yes saw it the other day, well done!

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 03:07 PM
Hey Ghost it is a great guide! Maybe you can enlighten I few of the noobs on camping strategies so they don't level to fast and become whale food.

Also nice to see over on the "right" forum lol ;)

I would but unfortunately I grab life by the horns, the only game I have every successfully or even attempted to camp is Kingdom age on Google+, and that's not even camping, its more like crawling.

Yes saw it the other day, well done!
Thank you Agent Orange.

Freekizh
04-22-2012, 04:38 PM
I would but unfortunately I grab life by the horns, the only game I have every successfully or even attempted to camp is Kingdom age on Google+, and that's not even camping, its more like crawling.

Amen to that philosophy. I'll have to ally you when I get to level 40s...which should be soon at the very non-camping rate I'm going :)

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 06:47 PM
Amen to that philosophy. I'll have to ally you when I get to level 40s...which should be soon at the very non-camping rate I'm going :)

Goodluck lol, it was easier for me cause I started the game long before it was out for the US but because of all the campers out there, be careful.

Dreno33
04-22-2012, 07:06 PM
Beast signature there ghost. I was like. Wtf? Whats with this randomazz colorful post?

...oh its just ghosts sig(: lol

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 07:31 PM
I diversified it so the more essential things stand out :)

StuN
04-23-2012, 01:00 AM
I'll have to check it out as I don't have a scooby what I'm doing in KA

Ghost818
04-23-2012, 08:58 AM
I'll have to check it out as I don't have a scooby what I'm doing in KA

Don't hesitate to ask any questions that my still be lingering around. The more good questions the better the guide will be when updated accordingly.

Ghost818
04-23-2012, 03:33 PM
The guide has now been stickied in the General section of KA iOS. It will be easier to find :D