PDA

View Full Version : Money buildings max payouts

Selfproclaimed
04-22-2012, 12:36 PM
Can someone list each money building with it's max payout at level 10.

What?
04-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Honestly I don't know why funzio can't supply us with that basic information. I hate having to upgrade and see what the payout is blindly. They designed the game I'm sure they have access to this information so why not share it with us. There are some fan generated content but most of the data is not correct or boost buildings are taken into account on a personal level. This is a strategy game and with strategy comes planning. How is anyone supposed to build a strategy if they have no idea the cost associated with implementing it. Do you think in the real world a construction company doesn't plan months even years in advance from the cost of steel to the cost of nuts and bolts all this is planned beforehand. All I'm asking is someone at funzio take some initiative and compile and share the costs to upgrade buildings and the money you get from collecting those level buildings. Honestly how hard can it be?

Another thing that has nothing to do with building is the game doesn't even tell you what the boosts for nation are. It just says boost to ground or boost to air. When I signed up for kingdom age you were to pick one of three characters and there was no information if these characters gave you a boost to anything like the nations in modern war. If they do it might be a good idea to say what these boosts are don't you think?

Dreno33
04-22-2012, 01:37 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqX4lDb5cyUvdDE2cE1heUx3RmMyeE9wTGJ5ZGhyc 3c

bigflan
04-22-2012, 01:48 PM
Dreno check the desalination plant on the sheet lv2

JMC
04-22-2012, 02:06 PM
Level 10 payout is always 30x more than level 1 payout.

That spreadsheet is always tampered with and wrong in so many places. Find one building that is listed correctly, then you can easily calculate the multiplier between each upgrade and find accurate numbers for yourself when you need them.