PDA

View Full Version : I would like to be able to zoom out more on my base...

LeBarticus
04-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Idk why, but I'd like to be able to zoom out as much as you can in KA, as my MW base is getting larger. Can we make that happen?

Luke7676
04-22-2012, 11:27 AM
Yeah I would like to see my whole base from a far. Fully zoomed out I can barely see half of it. And I'm not good with taking multiple shots and putting them together as one. Would be nice to be able to take 1 screenshot of my whole base.

War Priest
04-22-2012, 11:31 AM
I imagine the view is much better on iPads. Even if we could zoom out farther on an ipod or iphone, the buildings would be so small it wouldn't look good anyways. You need a bigger screen to balance it out.

LeBarticus
04-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Ahh I see. I didn't even think of that - but even so, itd be nice for those with iPads to be able to zoom out more... People with iPhones would simply just not zoom out that far. So you have an iPhone - would you be bothered if you could zoom out that far? Lol I imagine you'd just stay closer

Copenhagen
04-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Good call. I'll second that request. It would be great to zoom out to fit the base in a single screen shot. Should be very visible on an iPad.

Luke7676
04-22-2012, 11:24 PM
Good call. I'll second that request. It would be great to zoom out to fit the base in a single screen shot. Should be very visible on an iPad.

Even if your using a iPod or iPhone you could still throw it up on the pc to see it enlarged.

Thunder Child
04-23-2012, 03:30 AM
Cannot get even half my base on the iPad screen!

mickymacirl
04-23-2012, 06:52 AM
Jail break your iphone.

I have my iphone screen on my PC, much easier to view.

I've gotten so anal about the game I'm even recording my sessions to look back at later!

PM me if you wish to know how to do this.

JohnnyR
04-23-2012, 08:24 AM
I'd like a toggle switch somewhere that'd let me keep permanent zoomed out mode....

What?
04-23-2012, 10:45 AM
I'd like a toggle switch somewhere that'd let me keep permanent zoomed out mode....

This is a good idea and should be applied to rivals bases as well. The first thing I do when I travel to a rivals base is zoom out. Every single time. Have the default zoom set to as far out as possible would be a helpful little tweak.

Tctiger
04-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Would be good to zoom out more , also would be good if they added some sea units to the specials.

Corsair
04-23-2012, 01:27 PM
Default zoom out would be nice, but at least give us a zoom slider on the edge of the screen. I can only imagine how many tickets they get for people making mistakes when they are zooming out. PITA.