PDA

View Full Version : A war between two teams

Jhoemel
04-22-2012, 09:42 AM
Ive read a post on a wall of some player that team freedom declared war on team pirates...

Anyone knows whats going on?

SeqWins
04-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Sounds to me like people have started to form crews in this game which sounds pretty pointless considering there's no slinks or hard links in this game, meaning if you post of somebody's wall you can visit their page just by clicking their names.

Also there's no hitlists in this game so only players around the same level can attack each other, so I dont know how they are going to make this work but just by thinking all of the ways they can't makes it interesting to me.

JohnnyR
04-22-2012, 09:57 AM
This game is constructed in a way that socializing in any way is difficult. There is no easy way to find friends to begin with, there is no way to organize the allies you have to even be able to post on someone's wall. There's just very few options to communicate and organize, which is odd considering the type of game this is, a "social" game. Pirates and Freedom, good luck, like the sound of it, lol.

SeqWins
04-22-2012, 10:01 AM
Indeed couldn't have said it any better myself, lol well I tried! But if there was a way to Jump from base to base by clicking a link the. It would be somehow fun.

A new strategy would form as to who do you let into your crew and such, I know In Other games it usually goes by income lol yeah Ive played a couple of strategy games in my day.

Jhoemel
04-22-2012, 05:16 PM
Well yeah but from what i gather, they have hit lists and active member of their alliance attack the rizals in their hit list, well they look for the in the rival list from what i gather