PDA

View Full Version : Yew staff, wolf pelt etc...

YLL
04-22-2012, 08:27 AM
I've gotten a few drops containing items like yew staff and wolf pelts from PvE, but they don't seem to show up in my inventory... Anyone know where I can see them and what benefit (if any) they confer?

mrgung
04-22-2012, 08:30 AM
I actually did the "get three Yew Staff" mission and can't seem to find any in my inventory.
I have been asking myself the same question.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 08:34 AM
Where did you loot this from? I can double check and give an answer to you guys soon.

Euchred
04-22-2012, 08:38 AM
I believe these items all count towards quests much like Malik's Journal. They will still drop even if you haven't unlocked the quest but they still count towards the quest total when you get there.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 08:39 AM
I believe these items all count towards quests much like Malik's Journal. They will still drop even if you haven't unlocked the quest but they still count towards the quest total when you get there.

True, I think they should make an "items" tab just like the G+ KA so you can see those types of items youve gained. I will pass this on to whoever it needs to be passed to.

YLL
04-22-2012, 08:42 AM
Ghost: These are the early PvE missions (I only started playing a couple of days ago)... The wolf pelt one was the one where you had to kill three wolves and three spiders. Can't remember where I got the yew staff, but it was earlier than the wolf mission.

enahs1
04-22-2012, 08:44 AM
Also Malik's journal and filthy pelts and things like that.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 08:44 AM
Ghost: These are the early PvE missions (I only started playing a couple of days ago)... The wolf pelt one was the one where you had to kill three wolves and three spiders. Can't remember where I got the yew staff, but it was earlier than the wolf mission.

I know, but I believe these items should be view able. I passed the info to whoever is responsible for these updates.