PDA

View Full Version : Crashing (when attacking + travelling to crossroads)

philhull
04-22-2012, 08:15 AM
My game keeps closing on me every time I attack a player or travel back to the first map (crossroads). Anyone else having this problem?

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 08:36 AM
My game keeps closing on me every time I attack a player or travel back to the first map (crossroads). Anyone else having this problem?
Nope, try turning off your device then back on. Perhaps your Cache is full?

Euchred
04-22-2012, 08:40 AM
my crossraods map is also really glitchy. When I do jobs there it gives me the money and xp then resets it back to what it was. But the mastery count still goes up.

RJ71
04-22-2012, 08:58 AM
Contact Funzio through the game. They've advised me to send them my log files from my iphone.

Forr example if your using windowa 7 you will find the log file info here once you sync your phone on your pc/laptop

c:\Users\<USERNAMR>\AppData\Roaming\Applecomputer\Logs\CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 10:42 AM
my crossraods map is also really glitchy. When I do jobs there it gives me the money and xp then resets it back to what it was. But the mastery count still goes up.
It does this too me too.

I can confirm that the loot is registering though.

SiegfriedPowerzap
04-22-2012, 05:15 PM
Yup, I’m having this problem too. Restarting the device had no effect.

YLL
04-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Around three hours ago, KA started crashing on me everytime I try to attack or raid. :_( Have just submitted a ticket.

philhull
04-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Around three hours ago, KA started crashing on me everytime I try to attack or raid. :_( Have just submitted a ticket.

I'm at that stage now where every time I attack/raid the game crashes out but it looks like the attack/raid still goes ahead.

Still can't get on the map 'crossroads' to complete the quest 'Bandit Problems'.

Hope they sort it quick because I'm enjoying this game but it's becoming unplayable for me with this crashing issue.

I've reset my device (Iphone 4s) cleared cache etc but nothing seems to work.

Ghost818
04-23-2012, 03:10 PM
I'm at that stage now where every time I attack/raid the game crashes out but it looks like the attack/raid still goes ahead.

Still can't get on the map 'crossroads' to complete the quest 'Bandit Problems'.

Hope they sort it quick because I'm enjoying this game but it's becoming unplayable for me with this crashing issue.

I've reset my device (Iphone 4s) cleared cache etc but nothing seems to work.

Please guys be patient, these issues will be resolved soon, as they have been reported numerous times.

It is a brand new game and is still in the works of getting tiny things like this fixed.

philhull
04-23-2012, 03:32 PM
Please guys be patient, these issues will be resolved soon, as they have been reported numerous times.

It is a brand new game and is still in the works of getting tiny things like this fixed.

Oh don't get me wrong I fully understand it's going to take time. I'm just eager to get cracking on with the game because I'm really enjoying it. ;)

Ghost818
04-23-2012, 03:36 PM
Oh don't get me wrong I fully understand it's going to take time. I'm just eager to get cracking on with the game because I'm really enjoying it. ;)

Great to hear :)

YLL
04-25-2012, 12:19 AM
Contact Funzio through the game. They've advised me to send them my log files from my iphone.

Forr example if your using windowa 7 you will find the log file info here once you sync your phone on your pc/laptop

c:\Users\<USERNAMR>\AppData\Roaming\Applecomputer\Logs\CrashReporter/MobileDevice/<DEVICE_NAME>

Has Funzio gotten back to you yet? Have you managed to solve your problem, and if so how? Funzio haven't come back to me with a solution as yet. :(

philhull
04-26-2012, 03:37 PM
Sent my crash files in a few days ago no replies as of yet after frequent previous replies.

YLL
04-27-2012, 12:29 AM
It's so frustrating... There's so many potential victi... err... other players that I want to poun... I mean, pay return visits to, but can't. :(

philhull
04-27-2012, 05:53 AM
Today I've reached the point that I can not continue any of the main quests. Crossroads was crashing early on and I've just started quests in temple of aabad but can't access the map due to it crashing every time. All I can do now is either camp or farm on maps I can access. I can't pvp at all either. I hope they get it sorted ASAP.

YLL
05-01-2012, 06:10 AM
Getting rather lonely waiting on Funzio for a solution for this... Enforced camping and resulting rising stats at my level is deterring visits from sucke... err... other players. :(

philhull
05-01-2012, 06:14 AM
After deleting the app and reinstalling it the crashing has stopped for me. May be worth a try.

YLL
05-01-2012, 06:19 AM
After deleting the app and reinstalling it the crashing has stopped for me. May be worth a try.

Thanks! :) Will do this later this evening.

YLL
05-03-2012, 06:42 AM
Argh! Just two days into the reinstalled app and it's doing it again. :mad: