PDA

View Full Version : Attack and defense not improving

Buggs1a
04-22-2012, 03:15 AM
Why is it my attack and defense rating don't improve when I buy units? I'm so annoyed.

Bronson
04-22-2012, 03:21 AM
There are only a certain amount of units you can take to battle and the system picks those with the best attack scores to attack and those with the best defense score to defend.

If you are at your maximum number of units for ally count and level and your buying units with lower attack/defense to what you already have they wont add to your score as they cant get in your army.

EG - If your level 100 with full ally count you can take 2000 units to battle - If I already have 2000 stealth bombers with 50 attack each buying a frigate with 5 attack wont boost the stats as it cant get into the army

Buggs1a
04-22-2012, 03:33 AM
Ok thanks. Is that for rivals only or missions too? I'm trying to raise my rating to not loose so many units every freaking time I do a mission. And then to win more rival fights.

How do I know what I should be buying to increase my rating? I have less then 600 units and 163 allies and my level is 37.
Thanks.

Bronson
04-22-2012, 03:49 AM
The missions (PVE) is separate to rivals attacks (PVP)

For PVE you have to buy the specific units for that particular mission and there is always some sort of casualty.

For PVP (While ATTACKING) the easiest thing to do is attack someone and then look at the battle result - This will show how many units you take to battle and at the bottom it will show your lowest rated unit (as long as you have 45 or less different units) all you have to do then is buy units with higher attacking stats than these to replace them.

Fot PVP (While DEFENDING) there is no quick method for this you will have to look at your inventory and work out your lowest rated defence unit and then buy units with higher defence ratings to replace these

Thunder Child
04-22-2012, 03:54 AM
@ Bronson
Oh, you're good! Shivers down my spine reading that!

Bronson
04-22-2012, 03:59 AM
@ Bronson
Oh, you're good! Shivers down my spine reading that!

I know I'm that bored I'm doing ON THREAD lol but this just got hijacked

Wildfire
04-22-2012, 04:02 AM
The missions (PVE) is separate to rivals attacks (PVP)

For PVE you have to buy the specific units for that particular mission and there is always some sort of casualty.

For PVP (While ATTACKING) the easiest thing to do is attack someone and then look at the battle result - This will show how many units you take to battle and at the bottom it will show your lowest rated unit (as long as you have 45 or less different units) all you have to do then is buy units with higher attacking stats than these to replace them.

Fot PVP (While DEFENDING) there is no quick method for this you will have to look at your inventory and work out your lowest rated defence unit and then buy units with higher defence ratings to replace these

That's the simple way, when you try to factor in country bonuses, boost buildings and "strong against" unit advantages your head really starts to hurt!

Bronson
04-22-2012, 04:06 AM
That's the simple way, when you try to factor in country bonuses, boost buildings and "strong against" unit advantages your head really starts to hurt!

Yep I wasnt going to go there lol

Buggs1a
04-22-2012, 05:06 AM
And thanks for not going there, lol. This board sure is fun sometimes, friendly too, so thanks so much.
Its 5:02am pst Sunday morning and I'm tired. So I'll re read this after I wake up sometime.

I just really like Modern War tons. I have hard hard time being patient waiting for money buildings to collect.

It seems as though I need to start buying more expensive units which sucks because buying the cheapest gets you more attack and defense cheaper. I mean like $600 for 1 attack and the next is $1000 for 1 attack. So I just wish it added the attack and defense rating per unit to make it more simple to understand.

Luke7676
04-22-2012, 10:44 AM
Damn I just replied to your other thread before seeing this one >.<

Bronson
04-22-2012, 10:49 AM
Damn I just replied to your other thread before seeing this one >.<

Copy and paste it over you prob explained it better than me

Luke7676
04-22-2012, 11:22 AM
Copy and paste it over you prob explained it better than me

Mehh it's all good Bronson. Y'all pretty much got it covered :)