PDA

View Full Version : 3 houses?

Populouspapa
04-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Ive seen two gangsters with three houses today, was it possible to buy more than two of each earlier or?

G Wiz
04-22-2012, 01:30 AM
Ive seen two gangsters with three houses today, was it possible to buy more than two of each earlier or?Yes at an earlier point, you could have more than 2. Maybe this is some left overs from funzio's mass clean up.

You wouldn't be wrong in reporting, but if this is the only thing fishy here, then I'd save myself the energy TBH.

Ziva
04-22-2012, 01:33 AM
I've seen and reported many players who have 3 or 4 of one type of money bldg., and no, it never was an option that I know of. Funzio replies that it is a "glitch" that they "are looking for a fair resolution" for. That was months ago and of course Funzio has done nothing about it.

Edit: OK, according to prior post it was an option at one time. I guess the players i saw with them were extremely slow to level up.

Maniaxe
04-22-2012, 08:28 AM
I particularly enjoy this photo. I have never seen multiple houses worth reporting.
http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p516/Maniaxe/cc/IMG_0294-1.png

Dizz
04-22-2012, 09:28 AM
Why can't you have more than 2 of a building? its not like you are cheating the game

iteachem
04-22-2012, 09:30 AM
Why can't you have more than 2 of a building? its not like you are cheating the game

Its just how funzio set up the game.. I think they want to force people to level up to get more buildings etc..

You can have more than 2 def buildings...