PDA

View Full Version : Is this a Funzio monster?

G Wiz
04-22-2012, 01:05 AM
Sooooo not only does this guy have every end event item since the lockboxes, but he also has every tiered end event weapon like the lucky 7's and loaded dice lol.

Did I mention he also has 23 emerald burners?

Is this person a monster? They are at level 73 btw.

http://s13.postimage.org/3yxfsn4yv/cheat.png

EDIT: No instructions came up upon discovery as Fizzle said, so this guy is a cheater.

Ziva
04-22-2012, 01:24 AM
<sigh> that really sux cause you know Funzio is gonna let him walk like all the others.

Jill
04-22-2012, 01:38 AM
It's so depressing this whole sh/t, really something has to be done about it. I feel like opening a thread and naming names levels, and anything else that I can. Ban or no ban something has to be done and the standard replies to all our tickets isn't good enough

Bruiser
04-22-2012, 01:40 AM
It's so depressing this whole sh/t, really something has to be done about it. I feel like opening a thread and naming names levels, and anything else that I can. Ban or no ban something has to be done and the standard replies to all our tickets isn't good enough

Oh no Jill is angry again!!!

G Wiz
04-22-2012, 01:43 AM
It's so depressing this whole sh/t, really something has to be done about it. I feel like opening a thread and naming names levels, and anything else that I can. Ban or no ban something has to be done and the standard replies to all our tickets isn't good enoughyour feelings are justified

i need muney
04-22-2012, 01:56 AM
TWENTY THREE BURNERS! xD
That's a lot of gold opening safes I tell you.

FatDaz
04-22-2012, 05:38 AM
Interesting, wonder how many skill points he has with two Busters

QPR
04-22-2012, 05:41 AM
Jail breaker

Swifty
04-22-2012, 05:43 AM
According to CCMark, most of the people we think are cheaters are really just big spenders.

Pikachu
04-22-2012, 05:46 AM
According to CCMark, most of the people we think are cheaters are really just big spenders.

But it's not even possible to get more than 1 Burner or Buster...

fuzzy
04-22-2012, 05:49 AM
Jail breaker

Jail breaker has nothing to do if you are a cheater or not in this game. There are many reasons to jail break your phone other then to cheat ( android I run a Gemini app manager to keep all of Verizon crap from running) I play this game on android and iPad. Both are jail broken. I am not a cheater.

QPR
04-22-2012, 05:52 AM
Jail breaker has nothing to do if you are a cheater or not in this game. There are many reasons to jail break your phone other then to cheat ( android I run a Gemini app manager to keep all of Verizon crap from running) I play this game on android and iPad. Both are jail broken. I am not a cheater.

Not from what I have seen (posted by others on the net)

fuzzy
04-22-2012, 05:56 AM
Not from what I have seen (posted by others on the net)

Yes jail broken gives you the opportunity to download other tools / hacks but still does not classify you as a cheater.

Plumbernick9
04-22-2012, 05:58 AM
Yes jail broken gives you the opportunity to download other tools / hacks but still does not classify you as a cheater.
+1
Exactly.

QPR
04-22-2012, 05:59 AM

No jailbreak = no 3rd party tool = no cheater

It plays it's part....

Fig Oni
04-22-2012, 06:08 AM
Firstly cheating is not a punishable offence but farming M'4's & double deckers are.

This what I was stupidly lead to believe, if a person is using a cheat or hack then the funzio server will flag the person for furture investigation.

So now how the hell do we have guy still coming on the forum saying they saw a guy on lvl 50 odd with 500 exeleros or 500 land mines or $50 billion on hand and the person is freely playing but only has tapjoy worth of gold building or weapons.

If that not flagging up then that means like usual you're lying idiot, you will now ban me for saying this and delete this post.
Do I give a bird dropping like puk.

Nicholost
04-22-2012, 07:16 AM
No jailbreak = no 3rd party tool = no cheater

It plays it's part....
Not true at all. There are many ways to cheat at CC with a non-jailbroken Apple device. Assuming that all non-jailbreakers are also non-cheaters is as ignorant as assuming Macs aren't susceptible to viruses.

QPR
04-22-2012, 07:18 AM
Not true at all. There are many ways to cheat at CC with a non-jailbroken Apple device. Assuming that all non-jailbreakers are also non-cheaters is as ignorant as assuming Macs aren't susceptible to viruses.

Please elaborate

sez
04-22-2012, 07:20 AM

Lol I love when people tell me they dont need AV because they were smart enuf to get a MAC, I say ok, hey check out the email I just sent you.......

sez
04-22-2012, 07:21 AM
Lol I love when people tell me they dont need AV because they were smart enuf to get a MAC, I say ok, hey check out the email I just sent you.......

Even worse are the Linux faithful, go get another penguin sticker NOOB.

i need muney
04-22-2012, 08:21 AM
Guy is just a big spender, leave Britney alone!

Swearengen
04-22-2012, 08:50 AM

Jill said it all, we should do a big thread about it, then we can all get banned and then come back with new id's...

Steve0
04-22-2012, 09:43 AM
It would be great to call out all real cheaters. Making a list would help out more for people keeping the problem under control.

mnju_03
04-22-2012, 09:51 AM

Ok I clicked the link... Now what?

Fredo
04-22-2012, 10:09 AM
But according to Funzio, calling out an obvious cheater is "throwing somebody under the bus." They apparently do not know what the metaphor means. Moreover, I do not understand how disclosing a pseudonym does anything to impact player "privacy," but I digress.

In any event, I think we are all better off accepting the following premise:

1. Funzio cannot stop cheaters. History has proven this fact without a doubt. I don't know if they are competent within industry standards, but it is obvious that their games are not particularly secure and cheaters will always find a new way to exploit or hack. Simply put, Funzio will always play catch up - and, it seems, will do so rarely successfully.

2. Funzio will not tell us if people that are reported have been cheating, what consequences followed, or even give us a general report and statement following a mass instance of exploiting/hacking/cheating (e.g., recent cash exploit) that doesn't even require that they "throw players under the bus." I don't buy any of their explanations for this blanket refusal - because I think it's really motivated by their unwillingness to admit that cheating regularly occurs and the game is insecure and highly vulnerable - but I find the latter particularly incomprehensible from a customer relations perspective. It would not compromise any interest in player "privacy" to, for example, just tell us if they fixed the cash exploit and what remedies were implemented.

The lack of information and black box process leads me to infer that cheating is even more rampant than we think, and that they do not believe it will have any impact on the number of people comprising the player base, which they are continually trying to grow as part of an early stage social media/gaming company. In other words, what we don't know will not lead us to quit. This is also evidenced by locking/closing threads discussing these very issues.

3. Given points 2 and 3 above, we are all probably better off assuming that cheating is regularly occurring, that it will continue to occur, and that Funzio is chronically unable to stop cheating and will never tell us what is happening g or being done about it. Note that, like all growth stage companies, Funzio has scarce resources and needs funding to operate. To attract funding, they are likely going to devote their efforts for creating the subscriber/player growth that attracts funding. This means developing new games and gimmicks in existing games to attract players. Stopping cheating will be a distant concern at this point.

So the way I see it, the question for me is will I keep playing if this is the situation with which I'm dealing? Maybe. Will I spend any real money on the game going forward? NO.

Babytway
04-22-2012, 10:14 AM
way to call me out and post my sleeper acct G wiz

Nicholost
04-22-2012, 10:30 AM
Please elaborate

Huh? How can I elaborate without disclosing what the cheats I'm referring to are???

Luke 3457
04-22-2012, 10:35 AM
Yeah I don't get the multiple event items... Cleary this person is far more techno savvy than I .

QPR
04-22-2012, 10:42 AM
Huh? How can I elaborate without disclosing what the cheats I'm referring to are???

That's a shame.

i need muney
04-22-2012, 11:01 AM
That's a shame.
Nicholost is right. The only thing I can safely say is: remember the crates? ;)

G Wiz
04-22-2012, 11:15 AM
But it's not even possible to get more than 1 Burner or Buster...These are my sentiments exactly, unless there is some unexplorable bug or "golden easter egg" out there that keeps on rewarding 10th event items then there really is no justification of this.

Jill said it all, we should do a big thread about it, then we can all get banned and then come back with new id's...I assume to play again, this is what we would need jailbroken iphone's for.

way to call me out and post my sleeper acct G wizlol apparently you have shares in Funzio operating outside of the law like this :P