PDA

View Full Version : How to update my Funzio ID account?

Vanenix
04-21-2012, 11:29 PM
I want to change my email address because I am having issues on paying gold bar. I was using my google wallet account to pay but I registered a different email that is powered by Yahoo.

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 11:52 PM
I want to change my email address because I am having issues on paying gold bar. I was using my google wallet account to pay but I registered a different email that is powered by Yahoo.

Submit a ticket to funzio support and explain things to them. if it can be changed they will do it for you or tell you how.

Be sure to include any and all relevant information when doing so, it will speed things up.

Vanenix
04-22-2012, 12:04 AM
Thanks. I noticed that there is a glitch on that. I was buying gold using my Google wallet account (*email1*@gmail.com). Then after a couple of hours when I went to Menu -> More... -> Funzio ID. I created an account however I was using a different email (*email2*@yahoo.com). Then after a couple of hours, when I was trying to buy gold again. Instead of paying using my (*email1*@gmail.com) it is now registered on (*email2*@yahoo.com) and asking to add my card information. I do not want to use my (*email2*@yahoo.com) because someone could steal my card info by registering all my bank info to several emails which is not wise.

I hope Funzio would update their site so players could access there profile, change there password, email, and check our payment history.

Dreno33
04-22-2012, 12:06 AM
Delete and Reinstall app. This will force you to make a new Funzio account. Works every time. (don't worry, you won't lise your progress in game, impossible)

Vanenix
04-22-2012, 12:32 AM
You are right but when I pay it is still using that email

TYR_Rune
06-15-2012, 09:30 AM

I got the same problem here.. If my Iphone suddenly stops working.. how am I going to transfer my Modern War account to another Iphone?

This Funzio account Im using right now is using GMAIL account.. but when I try to connect and entered my GMAIL account to my Modern War Funzio ID, it still keeps showing my old YAHOO mail..

Hey FUNZIO.. please fix the bug.. we dont want our spent money on the game just end up wasted!

Johnny70
06-15-2012, 09:50 AM
I'm confused here, you pay using itunes. you change your payment information there. when you sign in to pay you sign in to your itunes account using the email you have on file there....