PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Apartments in Soho

TZora
04-21-2012, 10:47 PM
darn it deluxe apartments! i must have attacked it 30 times already and all i get is experience points and nothing else. the job wont just finish no matter what. and every time i attack the deluxe apartments, i lose like 150 energy. 3 attacks and i lose all of my energy. and then i have to wait hours for the energy refill. can i ask, how many times i have to keep clicking on the deluxe apartments to finish the job :confused:

(it says .. deluxe apartments - crack private safe - requires 145 energy - crowbar and a knife).

never knew cracking a private safe would take anyone a week :rolleyes:

Dreno33
04-21-2012, 10:53 PM
sounds like a bug in the game. send a ticket

unless its a multiple-hit job

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 11:23 PM
It's a 5 click job.

When you tap on it how many does it say you have done 1/5, 2/5 etc. If its says 5/5 and the job is still listed in your goals then submit a ticket. If its less then try one more click. if the ticker doesn't change then submit a ticket to support.

Another option is to master the level and try it again on the next level and see if it works. I had previously done a task out of order and it acted the same way but fixed itself on the next level.

It's all a matter of choice for you at this point. Good luck.

G Wiz
04-21-2012, 11:29 PM
It's a 5 click job.

When you tap on it how many does it say you have done 1/5, 2/5 etc. If its says 5/5 and the job is still listed in your goals then submit a ticket. If its less then try one more click. if the ticker doesn't change then submit a ticket to support.

Another option is to master the level and try it again on the next level and see if it works. I had previously done a task out of order and it acted the same way but fixed itself on the next level.

It's all a matter of choice for you at this point. Good luck.Doesn't he need that job to master a level though, or am I reading you wrong?

Dreno33
04-21-2012, 11:32 PM
G Wiz, he meant to do all of the other jobs in the town b/c maybe NuMBERS finished it and it isn't registering it. I think CS had that problem once but just finished the other jobs and it was find next level of map

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 11:44 PM
Doesn't he need that job to master a level though, or am I reading you wrong?

Yeah, you do but occasionally doing the job out of order makes the task stay in the goals list but it actually will let you level up the map if you finish the other jobs and then the goal will disappear when you do it again on the next level.

I realize I didn't quite make my comment clear enough, it doesn't really make sense but it has happened before.

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 11:47 PM
G Wiz, he meant to do all of the other jobs in the town b/c maybe NuMBERS finished it and it isn't registering it. I think CS had that problem once but just finished the other jobs and it was find next level of map

Yes, this. 👍

i need muney
04-21-2012, 11:51 PM
I thought this is a spam thread :D

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 11:54 PM

I did too when I first read the title, lol

TZora
04-21-2012, 11:57 PM
the job in the goal list is - yakuza connection and it says 1/2 (i have done one job and the other is pending).

yakuza connection - 1/2
there are still some dirty cops on our tail. let's try to find evidence of their bribe to send to the police department.

tap on the condos and complete the job in soho (completed)
tap on the deluxe apartments and complete the job in soho - visit - 0/1

it is the second job that's making me insane. i must have clicked on the deluxe apartments over 20 times and every time i click it, it just says success +8 experience points (or some other random number of experience points). there's a private safe that i need to crack. must be a heck of a safe .. gotta deposit all of my real money in this safe :D

TZora
04-22-2012, 12:00 AM

I did too when I first read the title, lol
lol sry didn't think it would sound like spam :p

CounterSniper
04-22-2012, 12:02 AM
the job in the goal list is - yakuza connection and it says 1/2 (i have done one job and the other is pending).

yakuza connection - 1/2
there are still some dirty cops on our tail. let's try to find evidence of their bribe to send to the police department.

tap on the condos and complete the job in soho (completed)
tap on the deluxe apartments and complete the job in soho - visit - 0/1

it is the second job that's making me insane. i must have clicked on the deluxe apartments over 20 times and every time i click it, it just says success +8 experience points (or some other random number of experience points). there's a private safe that i need to crack. must be a heck of a safe .. gotta deposit all of my real money in this safe :D

The building itself has it's own tracker. It starts at 0/5. What does it say now?

Basically you can make sure it says 5/5 &/or just go ahead and do all the other jobs and see if it autocorrects on the next level or if that seems too much trouble( I wouldn't blame you for feeling that) then you can submit a ticket to support.

I don't know what else to suggest.

TZora
04-22-2012, 12:07 AM
It's a 5 click job.
nah, its one click job. it says 0/1 in front of it.

i wont get any more jobs in soho unless i complete this one. when i complete this job, only then i will get 'new' jobs to master the soho level.

its a bug, i'm pretty sure this time. is there any cc boss here on the forums? will they care to resolve this issue without filing a support ticket? i'm just too lazy to go write a support ticket .. :p

CounterSniper
04-22-2012, 12:12 AM
The goals list shows 0/1 but the physical building itself has it own starting at 0/5.

This has been an issue in the past, most people wish the goal list matched the building but for whatever reason it does not.

It's no harder to submit a ticket than it is to make this thread. If you don't wanna do it then dont.

Good luck with that.

TZora
04-22-2012, 12:13 AM
The building itself has it's own tracker. It starts at 0/5. What does it say now?

Basically you can make sure it says 5/5 &/or just go ahead and do all the other jobs and see if it autocorrects on the next level or if that seems too much trouble( I wouldn't blame you for feeling that) then you can submit a ticket to support.

I don't know what else to suggest.

when i click on the building, that's all it says:

deluxe apartments - crack private safe - requires:
reward: $2400 - $5000 (star img)7 (bag img with question mark) blank (energy img) 145 (crowbar img) (knife img)

holy fckkkkkkkkkk

i just clicked on it and it did the job!!!!!! what in the world ... i dont get it. cs u must be a genius or something. i cant just believe this, almost tossed the cellphone outta my hands when it said the goal is complete. this game is just too much at times .. i dont believe it gave me nearly 4000 dollars .. yipppppppppi

TZora
04-22-2012, 12:22 AM
sry repeat post. plz delete it.

Dreno33
04-22-2012, 12:31 AM
wait.. so this whole time you never even "did" the job? Just clicked the goal?

TZora
04-22-2012, 10:57 AM
no i clicked on that building over 20 times that had the down arrow. i'm level 20 and i know how to do the jobs lol
its just that this particular building was being a pain in the neck cuz it wouldn't just remove the arrow from top of it.

but like cs said, click it one more time and i did that. magically, this time it popped money out and the arrow was gone! that's why i was so freakin amazed (read above). i'm pretty sure, it must have taken over 2000 energy points to do the job.

Pikachu
04-22-2012, 11:01 AM
There must be some amazingly stupid explanation for this... :)

mnju_03
04-22-2012, 11:14 AM
There must be some amazingly stupid explanation for this... :)

There is, it's 7...Seven... Yup, 7.

TZora
04-23-2012, 08:32 PM
what i have understood so far, the bigger the reward money, the more the clicks. when u click on a building, if it shows the rewards in thousands $$$$, ur not gonna get it that easy. u've got to have bloody 2000 energy points to take it down. any building/job that shows the reward money below $1000, can be done in one or two clicks. by the way, "the jobs" drain out energy so quickly .. argh just like real life jobs ... interesting, ain't it?