PDA

View Full Version : Grunts?

Sexyman
04-21-2012, 07:27 PM
So I've found myself gaining grunts about every 4ish levels so far in this game. Is there some type of pattern in which you get these fun little guys? I basically only play modern war so getting grunts added without any confirmation is kind of a new thing. Has anyone else noticed a similar pattern?

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 09:28 PM
So I've found myself gaining grunts about every 4ish levels so far in this game. Is there some type of pattern in which you get these fun little guys? I basically only play modern war so getting grunts added without any confirmation is kind of a new thing. Has anyone else noticed a similar pattern?

Pattern I have not noticed, however it is possible that we are awarded every 4 levels like you said, but not notified.

Take into consideration its a brand new game, and is still flawed, but rest assured they are working hard on fixes.

emcee
04-22-2012, 03:12 AM
I've dropped all my alliance on one account and noticed 3 alliance members for my level 8 account. So it may appear every 4 levels gets an added grunt/alliance member.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 03:29 AM
Im level 40 but only have 9 grunts, I will give you guys an update when I hit 41.

el_gringo
04-22-2012, 06:21 AM
I thought it was honour missions that were dropping grunts!

Sexyman
04-22-2012, 07:52 AM
You might be right gringo, I haven't done an honor mission in a little and I'm stuck at 3 still. Lets see if it plays out.

emcee
04-22-2012, 07:59 PM
Like Crime City and Modern War you get alliance member/grunts as you level up from time to time. It has nothing to do with doing quests/missions. Special events can award an extra alliance member that you can delete at any time; whereas grunts from leveling up cannot be deleted.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 08:01 PM
Like Crime City and Modern War you get alliance member/grunts as you level up from time to time. It has nothing to do with doing quests/missions.

However it is possible to be awarded grunts with missions you do, possibly missions that require you to attack or raid, but this is just an assumption.

emcee
04-22-2012, 08:49 PM
You are probably right Ghost as I should preface all my accounts except for 1 Crime City are pretty low levels with not many missions completed.

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 09:11 PM
You are probably right Ghost as I should preface all my accounts except for 1 Crime City are pretty low levels with not many missions completed.

My assumption is all based off of CC, I started playing this in its early stages so I never really paid attention to the reward notifications and so on. I do remember in CC there were henchmen being rewarded for the most random goals.