PDA

View Full Version : Just got my 10th credit card!!!!

Swingle007
04-21-2012, 04:55 PM
Wooooohooo! Haven't had a chance to fight and find out how much it helps yet, but just wanted to let others know that I got mine pretty early in the contest so 10 is definitely a possibility for more of us this time around. I know I will get asked how much gold I spent, and I only purchased 20.00 worth a couple of days ago. None of the ATMs I opened rapidly using gold provided a credit card either, so all 10 were obtained from using the medium cash option. ;-) thanks to Funzio for a great game and another great item. This is 5 straight contests that I've been able to get all 10 so I'm stoked! best of luck to everybody out there still grinding it out. Wish u guys lotsa luck joining the bank buster club!

John

P.S. I'm currently at lvl 149 and my # is 777 062 852 if y'all wanna check it out. ;-)

kimberleyj
04-21-2012, 04:58 PM
wow your so lucky getting all 5. well done

Fig Oni
04-21-2012, 04:59 PM
Don't just make a new thread to tell us that.

You could have added your result on dudeman thread if you asked nicely.
Hello new poster.

Swingle007
04-21-2012, 05:04 PM
Sasha posted up for getting 9 and I didn't see you dogging her out. New poster or not, I'm stoked and see nothing wrong with giving people some additional hope and not having them be forced to wade through a million posts with people updating current totals that are not 10. Mine seemed a little different. Anyway, thanks for the non-congrats fig. That kinda response is what makes people continue to lurk honestly.

enahs1
04-21-2012, 05:06 PM
Congrats and welcome to the forum.
I'm still on my 7 so I have given up most hope.

cwracing
04-21-2012, 05:09 PM
I've been on 8 for two days now. :(

Daniel2115
04-21-2012, 05:11 PM
Congratulations!! Any gold used or just cash?? I Just got my 9th with no gold and over a day left. I'm hoping for number 10!

Swingle007
04-21-2012, 05:16 PM
Thanks a bunch guys. :-) I did pretty well not spending a lot of gold in acquiring the 5 items. The most I spent was probably a hundred bucks in gold trying to finish off the emerald burner, it was insanely hard to get. The others were all like 20-40 bucks in gold or so each. Only been playing the game for the past 2 months or so and am really enjoying it. Wished I'd known about it as long as some of you so I could be really formidable. Win or lose though it's still a blast. My wife and 8 yr old son play as well on their devices so we've made it a family affair. We go out to eat and someone always has a timer going off to collect something or attempt to open a safe or something. Too funny! Anyway, good luck to everyone. :-)

Swingle007
04-21-2012, 05:20 PM
I've been on 8 for two days now. :(

I spent 2 days on 8 as well, so u can still get it done! ;-)

Beardy
04-21-2012, 05:33 PM
Sasha posted up for getting 9 and I didn't see you dogging her out. New poster or not, I'm stoked and see nothing wrong with giving people some additional hope and not having them be forced to wade through a million posts with people updating current totals that are not 10. Mine seemed a little different. Anyway, thanks for the non-congrats fig. That kinda response is what makes people continue to lurk honestly.

Agreed.

Im stuck at 8 still myself. Only 24 hours left to go and I need at least some sleep...

Well done to you though mate, hope Im as lucky.

Loralei
04-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Where are the atms?

sez
04-21-2012, 05:40 PM

You didn't do anything wrong, post all you want and create as many threads as you want, don't be jealous Fig. Congrats Swingle, I'll stop by and give ya a 10x slap ;-)

mnju_03
04-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Wooooohooo! Haven't had a chance to fight and find out how much it helps yet, but just wanted to let others know that I got mine pretty early in the contest so 10 is definitely a possibility for more of us this time around. I know I will get asked how much gold I spent, and I only purchased 20.00 worth a couple of days ago. None of the ATMs I opened rapidly using gold provided a credit card either, so all 10 were obtained from using the medium cash option. ;-) thanks to Funzio for a great game and another great item. This is 5 straight contests that I've been able to get all 10 so I'm stoked! best of luck to everybody out there still grinding it out. Wish u guys lotsa luck joining the bank buster club!

John

P.S. I'm currently at lvl 149 and my # is 777 062 852 if y'all wanna check it out. ;-)

Congrats, welcome to the club! I've requested an add from both my accounts. :)

deuces
04-21-2012, 05:46 PM
Woooooo!!!

Im a lot happier for you than i was 30 seconds ago swingle :D Just got mine too, no gold :) Will edit post with what my 2 crates i'll now buy get me!

edit: lol just lost 2 explosives fighting someone with 71.5% as much defense as my attack after getting the bankbuster :/

edit2: shika and peacemaker. Nice little saturday, i'll take it.

Swingle007
04-21-2012, 05:51 PM
Woohoo...good to see some more peeps getting lucky too. Headed to add those who sent me requests. Thanks for the congrats everyone! ;-)

Fig Oni
04-21-2012, 06:00 PM
Anyway, thanks for the non-congrats fig. That kinda response is what makes people continue to lurk honestly.

Don't be offend I wasn't trying to dampen you moment. Congratulation bro.
I am honestly happy for you.

You didn't do anything wrong, post all you want and create as many threads as you want, don't be jealous Fig. Congrats Swingle, I'll stop by and give ya a 10x slap ;-)

Sorry Sez I will quietly go sit in the naughty corner.

sez
04-21-2012, 06:01 PM
Don't be offend I wasn't trying to dampen you moment. Congratulation bro.
I am honestly happy for you.

Sorry Sez I will quietly go sit in the naughty corner.

Lol, let's go get a drink :-) no sitting in the corner.

mnju_03
04-21-2012, 06:03 PM

I'm down! Now? When, now? Ready yet? Ok I'm here....

Swingle007
04-21-2012, 06:03 PM
Lol u guys are awesome. Thanks for clarifying Fig. Your next shot is on me! ;-)

Fig Oni
04-21-2012, 06:07 PM

I'm down! Now? When, now? Ready yet? Ok I'm here....

Lol u guys are awesome. Thanks for clarifying Fig. Your next shot is on me! ;-)

Wait for me I'll be flying economy class.

Sasha54
04-21-2012, 06:08 PM

Congrats......do your own happy dance!

I don't expect to get 10 - but if I do - I will start a new thread.....lol

Fig Oni
04-21-2012, 06:16 PM
Congrats......do your own happy dance!

I don't expect to get 10 - but if I do - I will start a new thread.....lol

New rule then if you get ten credit cards make a new thread, I like the sound of that.

Jill
04-22-2012, 01:22 AM
Better add this guy quickly cos hes a thieving SOB and I'm talking from experience.... He also a good friend although that doesn't stop him robbing me LOL