PDA

View Full Version : Casualty rates

Freekizh
04-21-2012, 03:19 PM
Anyone know the general classification, especially which ones are low and very low. I am not happy with my battering ram which is medium.

No chance of numbers as well....hehe

twchung22
05-03-2012, 01:58 PM
i often get 1 or 2 battering ram lost in raids or attacks... maybe i have too much of them compare to the rest of my army.

Ghost818
05-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Check out Fisk's data sheet its in there. I too used to lose alot of battering rams.

NeonBlue
05-03-2012, 06:36 PM
I lose a ton of Battering Rams, but that's what I buy them for -- they're my "meat shields" for my Zeppelins, which I want saved for defense battles. Battering Rams seem like one of the best values that I've seen so far, in terms of attack points on units, so I just plan on buying replacements after each battle. Though I do wish they wouldn't build them out of balsa wood. ;)

Freekizh
05-03-2012, 06:53 PM
Wow this is an old thread before Fisk did his spreadsheet. Battering rams have become quite popular since then, but you go through them very quickly.

MaverickMunkey
05-03-2012, 07:12 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I'm finding the casulties in this game alot easier and proportionate than the loses in MW.

I seem to lose an even mixture of units and not just high val units.

twchung22
05-03-2012, 08:16 PM
I don't know about anyone else but I'm finding the casulties in this game alot easier and proportionate than the loses in MW.

I seem to lose an even mixture of units and not just high val units.

Yeah...but the gold or money is harder to come by in KA

FisK
05-03-2012, 08:40 PM
So far I find KA a lot better balanced in casualty rate then MW.
I still find the Casualty rate in MW to be way too high. But at least it is not as bad as it was in the beginning. I still remember my first "Railgun Destroyer" (46/39 for $8mil) in MW. It was lost on its second fight. Yes that was $4 mil. pr. fight for that unit alone.

The high casualty rate in MW has killed the PvP and PvE fights for me.
I only attack then where are events

MaverickMunkey
05-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Yeah...but the gold or money is harder to come by in KA

I've got quite a good economy so can replace the units I loose during the battles themselves.

Futon
05-04-2012, 04:52 AM
I lose a lot of battering rams but that doesn't bother me since they are easily replaced. What i'm most annoyed with is I've purchased 6 War Golems and lost 4 in battle. I stopped spending my honor because of this.

twchung22
05-04-2012, 07:12 AM
I lose a lot of battering rams but that doesn't bother me since they are easily replaced. What i'm most annoyed with is I've purchased 6 War Golems and lost 4 in battle. I stopped spending my honor because of this.

I am saving all my honors for Chimera when i get there =)

sitting on over 2100 honors at level 25...hard to find rivals to battle against...since my ally count is low at my level.

Freekizh
05-04-2012, 02:09 PM
I am saving all my honors for Chimera when i get there =)

sitting on over 2100 honors at level 25...hard to find rivals to battle against...since my ally count is low at my level.

Bro, personally I prefer the Cannon on Level 2 Gnomish lab.

Ghost818
05-04-2012, 02:36 PM
Bro, personally I prefer the Cannon on Level 2 Gnomish lab.

Agreed with this one! That's what i did and bought 5. So far I only lost one.

MaverickMunkey
05-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Has anyone else noticed some strange Battle results?

I got attacked today by someone with attack stats 1000 lower than my defense stats and lost?!?!?!

No matter how many skill points the other player has in attack surely they can't be enough to overwhelma 100 deficit in stats?

Freekizh
05-07-2012, 01:24 PM
No matter how many skill points the other player has in attack surely they can't be enough to overwhelma 100 deficit in stats?

What level are you? I hear many reports of 25-30+ levels of players winning with 1000 deficits. Don't underestimate defense or attack skill points! For the game to be balanced at level 50, these skill points could be worth a large amount by level 50.

MaverickMunkey
05-07-2012, 01:31 PM
What level are you? I hear many reports of 25-30+ levels of players winning with 1000 deficits. Don't underestimate defense or attack skill points! For the game to be balanced at level 50, these skill points could be worth a large amount by level 50.

Level 37!

My defense - 4408 & My defense skill points - 40

His attack - 3312

They didn't win any money and i didn't lose any units - it is just annoying!

Freekizh
05-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Level 37!

My defense - 4408 & My defense skill points - 40

His attack - 3312

They didn't win any money and i didn't lose any units - it is just annoying!

Well you have a decent amount of defense points - are you sure it wasn't a raid? It possible someone with all attack skill could overwhelm your defense and your defense skill points.

MaverickMunkey
05-07-2012, 01:55 PM
Well you have a decent amount of defense points - are you sure it wasn't a raid? It possible someone with all attack skill could overwhelm your defense and your defense skill points.

Don't really know - the newsfeed only says 'You Lost!'

Stats are a bit poor but keeping my allies low at the moment while upgrading the unit buildings!