PDA

View Full Version : Difference Between Army Equipment and Hero Equipment???

qwert2969
04-21-2012, 01:14 PM
What is the difference and when is it applied in the game??

War Priest
04-21-2012, 01:19 PM
Your army can wear both army and hero equiptment, but your hero can only wear hero equiptment.

qwert2969
04-21-2012, 02:05 PM
when you fight other players....which is used??

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 02:33 PM
All of it. Your Herod equipment is already implemented into your total attack score.

Olly1
04-22-2012, 11:16 AM
Ghost (or anyone else who knows the answer) - I'm used to CC so bare with me on my understanding of this -

Is the army and hero equipment used in PvE AND PvP?
The hero equipment purchased only relates to your hero (who ever that is!)?
The army equipment purchased can be worn by all usable Allies? (usable = the ally allowance for your current level)
Please can you therefore clarify the difference between unit equipment and army equipment?

Thanking you

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 11:25 AM
Ghost (or anyone else who knows the answer) - I'm used to CC so bare with me on my understanding of this -

Is the army and hero equipment used in PvE AND PvP?
The hero equipment purchased only relates to your hero (who ever that is!)?
The army equipment purchased can be worn by all usable Allies? (usable = the ally allowance for your current level)
Please can you therefore clarify the difference between unit equipment and army equipment?

Thanking you

Here it goes, Hero equipment consists of 2 groups and 4 sub groups. There is the "Best Weapon/Armor" and everything else.

Group 1)Best W/A is what your Hero(Character) equips while fighting monsters (PVE). This regulates how much damage is done (the attack points of W and A added + 1 extra damage per # invested into the Hero Strength skill).

Group 2)Is previous used and unused best W/A equipped by your hero, when it is replaced by a new W or A that is then passed on to your army to use and your hero uses the better W/A during PVE.

Hero Equipment is categorized by your character class. If you are a Warrior, you will see different weapons and armor that other classes don't see in the Hero Equipment store because it is only equip-able by Warriors. Same goes for the Mage and Rogue classes.

There is also another subgroup that certain weapons or armor can be looted from monsters that is a universal item that all classes can use.

Army equipment on the other hand, is only used by your units and cannot be used by your character no matter how much better it is than your current Best W/A.

Hope I was clear in the breakdown, feel free to look at my guide it may answer other questions you have, and if this post didnt answer your question please feel free to ask more. :)

Olly1
04-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Ok I've been reading through the above and your guide and it has helped greatly, but I do have a couple more questions if that's ok.

Your guide says, in short, that eg a warrior can only equip certain weapons/armor purchased. So with that logic, if we (players) go ahead and buy and random weapon that is purchasable, our hero may not actually have any use for this item as they are not 'eligible' to equip it?

The hero equipment and army equipment categories also make more sense, thank you. However would I be right in thinking it is only worthwhile buying ONE hero W/A item as opposed to buying say 20 of the same item? And would the max # of army equipment suitable be the amount of allies you can take to battle?

I've finally managed to figure out both CC and MW and then they hit us with KA! I have another few days of learning required!

Thanks, Ghost. Very user friendly guide too.

Olly

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 01:00 PM
Ok I've been reading through the above and your guide and it has helped greatly, but I do have a couple more questions if that's ok.

Your guide says, in short, that eg a warrior can only equip certain weapons/armor purchased. So with that logic, if we (players) go ahead and buy and random weapon that is purchasable, our hero may not actually have any use for this item as they are not 'eligible' to equip it?

The hero equipment and army equipment categories also make more sense, thank you. However would I be right in thinking it is only worthwhile buying ONE hero W/A item as opposed to buying say 20 of the same item? And would the max # of army equipment suitable be the amount of allies you can take to battle?

I've finally managed to figure out both CC and MW and then they hit us with KA! I have another few days of learning required!

Thanks, Ghost. Very user friendly guide too.

Olly

1) All purchased items from the Hero Equipment menu is equip-able by the warrior, however not all loot found from monsters are equip-able.

2) Buying or looting just 1 superior weapon automatically raises your max possible damage, there is no need for more if you are attempting to raise your max possible damage for PVE. However if you want to equip your army with that weapon you can do so, but it will not in any way raise your damage unless you buy a more superior weapon, then the one you already had degrades and falls under Army Equipment.

Max # of army equipment is Unit Count X2

1 Ally allows the purchase of 3 Units

1 Unit takes 1 armor and 1 weapon with them.

Also, if you click/tap that blue icon (i provided how it looks in my guide) you will see your max available units armor and weapons. This will increase as you level because per level you use 5 more Allies, which grants you 3 more units per ally, allowing you to take 1 weapon and 1 armor per unit.