PDA

View Full Version : Blowing up a cheaters Land Mines

Burn
04-21-2012, 12:45 PM
On my second account, the one that is all grass and trees, I found a glitch cheater earlier.

This particular cheater isn't the brightest of individuals, as other than a couple of hundred Garrotes, most of their glitch money has been spent on explosives - clearly the prospect of a fleeting moment of stellar statness was too much for the dimwitted creature to resist.

Anyway, blah blah, let's cut to the chase...

Spent most of the day so far, and all of my stamina, on systematically blowing up the cheaters Land Mines.

Progress so far...

Trimmed them down from 490 to 272.

By my reckoning this means I've already blown up £32,700,000 worth of the poor fools Land Mines, and dropped their Defense stats by 5,375 points.

Plan to carry on until I've nuked all £73,500,000 of em, and trimmed their defence by a full 12,250 points.

I'm gaining nothing other than a bit of robbery money and the R points, but this still feels like a massive win :D

Question... I don't seem to be denting their Attack explosives though? Why?

iteachem
04-21-2012, 12:46 PM
I think attack explosives are only used by the attacker..
Love that you are doing this

Fig Oni
04-21-2012, 12:48 PM
Question... I don't seem to be denting their Attack explosives though? Why?

Don't get used when the rival is defending.

Ziva
04-21-2012, 01:20 PM
Just knowing that cheater no longer has 470 stolen land mines anyone is the best I've ever seen a cheater get their due here! I can't thank you enough for doing this, Burn!!

Boom
04-21-2012, 02:04 PM
Woohoo now they have to press the buy button 400 times again....

Burn
04-21-2012, 02:24 PM
@ziva No problem, it's fun, and knowing every hit costs them £150K is rewarding ;)

@Boom, supposedly the glitch doesn't work any more, and hopefully his glitch money is all spent. But thx for your positive words of encouragement.

@JennyJJ Who says I haven't also reported them? ;) But I'm still getting a kick from blowing their stolen bombs up :D

Bummer that I can't effect their Attack explosives though :/

Ziva
04-21-2012, 02:35 PM
Why not just punish them the easy way. Find their mafia code, send code and ign to support. This is how i took down major level 146 cheater 'gg'.

This cheater was reported to Funzio by 2 players on the same day; I was one of them. In one day that cheater gave me and the other reporter a combined total of just under a million dollars; I can't imagine how much the cheater got. We both reported to Funzio over a week ago yet they did nothing.

Edit: The other player I was speaking of was someone other than Burn. His report would make 3 yet the cheater didn't lose a thing till now. Funzio has ignored other reported cheaters, too.

Boom
04-21-2012, 02:38 PM
Wait so the glitch doesn't work anymore or r u just saying like "maybe"

Ziva
04-21-2012, 03:01 PM
Did you supply his code when reporting? Otherwise support cannot track him in database. I remember I reported him last Friday, so around 9 days ago. Support replied Tuesday and after that, gg was gone.

Actually support can track them without their code as long as they have enough data on them; user name, level, stats, avatar description - all of which were provided to support.

Yahkin
04-21-2012, 03:36 PM
Did you supply his code when reporting? Otherwise support cannot track him in database. I remember I reported him last Friday, so around 9 days ago. Support replied Tuesday and after that, gg was gone.

I've seen gg as recent as yesterday.

Brooklyn Boy
04-21-2012, 03:47 PM
Getting back to the beginning of this thread, Burn awesome $%@# kicking!!!!! Best thing I heard all day! Keep it up.

Burn
04-21-2012, 03:57 PM
To my mind it is like Rat Catching... you either wait for Funzio to fix things, or you tackle the problem yourself, in as much as you can.

Anyone I attack from now that has good numbers, I will look at their inventory, if I see high-end explosives or other high-end game money items, I will click on Rob to visit their hood and check out their inventory. If the inventory has items not viably supported by their economy, I think I can safely assume I'm looking at a glitch cheat.

I can then raise a ticket, and if they have land mines I can start blowing them up.

Is this remotely effective?

Who cares.

Like Rat Catching it is just another game within the game, it's fun tracking them down, it's fun blowing their bombs up, and most of all... it makes me feel better to think I am beating on a cheat rather than any old random target.

Try it, you might like it :D

Ziva
04-21-2012, 04:12 PM
I've seen gg as recent as yesterday.

That does not surprise me one bit. Funzio does not care about cheaters no matter what their "no tolerance" policy or form letter "we're not telling you a thing" emails say. I've reported 3 money scam cheaters so far and they are all still happily cheating. Same goes for the multiple (more than 2) money building owners, etc.

erik
04-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Im with you buddy. I have been grinding landmines off a few clear cheaters that will not be able to buy them back any month soon. Its been a long time since I robbed even the pizza shops...

foxtrekker
04-21-2012, 04:48 PM
i saw someone yesterday at the 135-140 level with 500 land mines stupid me didnt register that it must be a cheater. I was too busy calculating how much it would cost for all those. I dont remember the name tho. I'll be on the lookout. :cool:

DCjG
04-21-2012, 04:51 PM
My board has a running list of the ones I find.
The SEC serves subpoenas all day long!

Burn
04-21-2012, 05:11 PM
DCjG... your thread about the SEC that got locked... I said at the time that reporting to Funzio was a better option.

I was wrong. You were right.

DCjG
04-21-2012, 05:20 PM
DCjG... your thread about the SEC that got locked... I said at the time that reporting to Funzio was a better option.

I was wrong. You were right.

Both is the way to go. ;)

Ziva
04-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Both is the way to go. ;)

I disagree only because Funzio does nothing while Burn punished and removed hundreds of "stolen" land mine explosives from one cheater who was reported to Funzio several times. Burn only had to see that cheater once.

TRAZ
04-21-2012, 06:12 PM
Burn,

Good for smashing a cheater if they are. Bugs me that this cheat is out there, but not much I can do about it. I do buy gold and this cheat definitely curbed what I would be willing to spend. Bought gold during the sale and bought some crates. Don't see myself getting more gold at this point.

DCjG
04-21-2012, 06:39 PM
I disagree only because Funzio does nothing while Burn punished and removed hundreds of "stolen" land mine explosives from one cheater who was reported to Funzio several times. Burn only had to see that cheater once.

Both.. as in punish them and report them. There is nothing to disagree with unless you somehow sympathize with the cheaters.

Burn
04-22-2012, 01:23 AM
Chipped down from 490 to 140 now.

350 x £150K = £52,500,000 gone

350 x -25 = 8750 removed from their defense points.

Just hoping they haven't got enough glitch money in reserve to add them back, or it all starts over.

CounterSniper
04-22-2012, 01:31 AM
You da man.

I've been on a rival for 4 days now and they are down to 3 def explosives from 800.

Burnin explosives is kinda fun. Hehe

Jill
04-22-2012, 01:33 AM
Way to go Burns behind you 100%

Ziva
04-22-2012, 01:55 AM
Both.. as in punish them and report them. There is nothing to disagree with unless you somehow sympathize with the cheaters.

I can't even believe you said that; I'm completely shocked to the point where I had to read it 4 times! How can you possibly get my reporting them, cheering on Burn for clobbering them, and slamming Funzio for doing nothing, turned around to I "somehow sympathize with the cheaters"?!?! Man, that is just SO wrong!! How dare you!

Ziva
04-22-2012, 02:03 AM
Chipped down from 490 to 140 now.

350 x £150K = £52,500,000 gone

350 x -25 = 8750 removed from their defense points.

Just hoping they haven't got enough glitch money in reserve to add them back, or it all starts over.

You've had a very busy day!! I can't possibly thank you enough or tell you how happy I am to see the results! And I'm sure they lost more than just the land mines in all that; they had a ton of the other defense explosives, too. I remember seeing close to 500 on several of the others. Thank you for doing what Funzio should and won't, and for doing what I wish I could have done myself.

DCjG
04-22-2012, 05:35 AM
I can't even believe you said that; I'm completely shocked to the point where I had to read it 4 times! How can you possibly get my reporting them, cheering on Burn for clobbering them, and slamming Funzio for doing nothing, turned around to I "somehow sympathize with the cheaters"?!?! Man, that is just SO wrong!! How dare you!

Lol, you're misreading my words again. It's obvious you do not sympathize which means we are in agreement that these guys need a little cc punishment in addition to reporting them.

I run a list of the ones I confirm at my level on my board. Seems to be working as Im having a hard time both spotting them now (banned?) or being able to hit them when I do (everyone hitting them).

Ziva
04-22-2012, 04:54 PM
<reply from Ziva to DCjG>
Originally Posted by Ziva I can't even believe you said that; I'm completely shocked to the point where I had to read it 4 times! How can you possibly get my reporting them, cheering on Burn for clobbering them, and slamming Funzio for doing nothing, turned around to I "somehow sympathize with the cheaters"?!?! Man, that is just SO wrong!! How dare you!

<reply from DCjG to Ziva>
Lol, you're misreading my words again. It's obvious you do not sympathize which means we are in agreement that these guys need a little cc punishment in addition to reporting them.

I run a list of the ones I confirm at my level on my board. Seems to be working as Im having a hard time both spotting them now (banned?) or being able to hit them when I do (everyone hitting them).

<New response from Ziva to DCjG>
First you say to me and the entire forum that I "somehow sympathize with the cheaters", which outrages me, understandably so considering what I've been posting throughout this and other threads on the topic that made you come to that unbelievably false accusation. Then you come back and laugh at me, say I'm "misreading your words" and "it's obvious you do not sympathize".

I did not misread anything. You accused me of sympathizing with the cheaters and then, instead of apologizing, you contradict yourself by saying it's obvious I do not sympathize with them.

Cloud4201
04-22-2012, 08:41 PM
Meeeeooooowwww

DCjG
04-22-2012, 09:48 PM
Re-read the entire thread. I'm not, nor is anyone else accusing you of anything other than misinterpreting words (which everyone does on the net from time to time).

I began a little crusade on these guys a while back and my thread was locked so I'm no stranger to this issue. I may not post daily but I've been here a long time and don't need your unnecessary drama trying to vilify my words.

Back on topic... One person I'm tracking seems to have been "reset" to previous levels of gear somehow so I've taken them off the list. If that's the case though, it means that 1) funzio is paying attention and 2) they have the ability to reset people to various snapshots in time which I find interesting.

Burn
04-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Update: started hitting on my cheater 5 days ago. On my iPad account which I don't use so much now, as it doesn't travel with me to work. This means I was hitting him in morning and evening only, basically robbed everything they had and attacked until they were too beat up.

End result, after 5 days, robbed them for about £1.5M, taken their ill-gotten Land Mines down from 490 to 20, effectively wasting £70M of their glitch cash, and reducing their Def stats by 11750 points.

I'm happy enough with that, at least it is some kind of justice.

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o593/BurnUK/cadaef88.jpg

One other thing, this may be a pure coincidence, but when they had a lot of Mines I was blowing them up hit for hit, when they got below 100 this slowed, and the lower the number the more hits it was taking to blow them up - it took 5 attacks to reduce them from 21 to 20. Is this normal?

Soopajake
04-26-2012, 11:33 AM
After Thug Blaster, I've been only RP farming from 499'ers. Not really leaving any nasty wall messages, but I wonder if it makes any diffrence.

AppleMacGuy
04-26-2012, 11:35 AM
After Thug Blaster, I've been only RP farming from 499'ers. Not really leaving any nasty wall messages, but I wonder if it makes any diffrence.

Me too, 80%+ of the time...

FatDaz
04-26-2012, 12:19 PM
I am 30 fights away from getting the Blaster, just ran out of stamina, I'm going straight for those 499'ers, Sods Law dictated the 300th round of TL my rival list was 99% 499ers so you can imagine how that made me feel, and to keep to the thread, I sure as hell will be hunting cheaters too!

DCjG
04-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Burn, it's normal. It's why you shouldn't feel bad carrying a limited number of the biggest explosives you can afford.
Works the same way for offensive explosives.

I'm just about to clear my 300TL as well so it'll be nice to open the field a bit more again!