PDA

View Full Version : To Those Planning To Play Kingdom Age (iOS)

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 08:51 AM
I have written a small Beginners Guide for Kingdom Age, if you are planning to play and don't know the basics yet, take a look it might help in some way.

Beginners Guide For Kingdom Age <---- Click Here (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?25499-Beginners-Guide-For-Kingdom-Age)

iteachem
04-21-2012, 08:51 AM
Thanks.. will start when I get a popup in CC

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 08:53 AM
Thanks.. will start when I get a popup in CC

I just posted in your guide thread but will repeat here.

As Always Ghost, Job Well Done!

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 08:56 AM
I just posted in your guide thread but will repeat here.

As Always Ghost, Job Well Done!

Thanks bro, thought it was time to do my part, because only a handful of us have a lot more experience with the game than others due to various reasons I can not state :D

TemplarX
04-21-2012, 10:03 AM
Nice job ghost. I retired from CC, and came in here to see if KA is gaining traction. This is exactly what I'm looking for. Thanks!

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 10:20 AM
If anyone has anything to add, or has a different play style that can be added to the guide, please dont hesitate to leave a post on it so I can add it to the guide :D

Thanks in advance, Ghost.

Dreno33
04-21-2012, 10:24 AM
sweet guide Ghost. Recommendation: Start researching with others (at least one of each class) and post the types of hero equipment and their benefits, etc.

*I haven't started yet but this would DEFINITELY help my decision in picking a class.

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 10:36 AM
sweet guide Ghost. Recommendation: Start researching with others (at least one of each class) and post the types of hero equipment and their benefits, etc.

*I haven't started yet but this would DEFINITELY help my decision in picking a class.
Updated Guide accordingly answering this.

Pikachu
04-21-2012, 02:02 PM
Great guide, Ghost! Will start playing Kingdom Age when the pop up finally arrives in the US.

Dorian Gray
04-21-2012, 02:33 PM
Good luck with KA people. Can you spend real money on that game? Because I refuse to start playing another game where strategy means nothing because people can just pay there way to the top.

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 05:09 PM
Good luck with KA people. Can you spend real money on that game? Because I refuse to start playing another game where strategy means nothing because people can just pay there way to the top.

Funzio's gotta make some dough too bro, but I feel you, even though I am a gold player I still get owned all day by the ultimate buyers.

Dorian Gray
04-21-2012, 05:25 PM
Funzio's gotta make some dough too bro, but I feel you, even though I am a gold player I still get owned all day by the ultimate buyers.

Plenty of game developers had successfully profitable companies before this 'pay your way to the top' system came along. It's a paradigm shift in gaming that I don't think will result in a positive outcome for gaming consumers or gaming itself. We're on a precipice here in time, I guess we'll just have to see how it all plays out.

Props for making a guide to help beginners in the new game though, very admirable. :)

Ghost818
04-22-2012, 12:52 PM
Thanks bro!

Ghost818
04-23-2012, 03:34 PM
The guide has now been stickied in the General section of KA iOS. It will be easier to find :D