PDA

View Full Version : Bug or "Feature"?

PorkChopExpress
04-21-2012, 08:27 AM
Wondering if we're supposed to get XP if we are attacked (via the rivals list)? In MW if we're attacked, our XP doesn't rise, but in KA it does... Reason I'm asking is because I am being leveled up when I'm not actively looking to do so...

Need LFizzle or CCM to confirm either way..:

Thanks!

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 08:34 AM
Wondering if we're supposed to get XP if we are attacked (via the rivals list)? In MW if we're attacked, our XP doesn't rise, but in KA it does... Reason I'm asking is because I am being leveled up when I'm not actively looking to do so...

Need LFizzle or CCM to confirm either way..:

Thanks!
This is a feature that exists in Crime City that has been incorporated into Kingdom age also.

Sepi
04-21-2012, 08:35 AM
Well, in MW you get experience when attacked if you win the battle. :) So my guess is that you get exp in all Funzio's games if you beat the attacker.

Everson25
04-21-2012, 09:47 AM
It's true! It happens the same at MW. I had been attacked a lot and consequently levelled up to 7. Even though I've been doing just camping.

PorkChopExpress
04-21-2012, 11:50 AM
Everson... I get attacked all the time on MW, but my XP isn't increasing...

War Priest
04-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Everson... I get attacked all the time on MW, but my XP isn't increasing...

You only get XP when you win, not lose.

PorkChopExpress
04-21-2012, 01:10 PM
Thanks WP, I recognize that... In MW I'm 66-2, get attacked ~5-10x a day (haven't lost one in nearly two weeks, and I'm not actively fighting anyone either) , but my XP has stayed @ 587 since I completed my last mission (5 days ago). By my math, and if MW works the same way as KA, I should've leveled up to 9 over the last 3 days or so... Point is, I'm not complaining bout the MW part, XP not rising is allowing me to camp, get stronger, and build my vault, etc... It'll be harder to do that in KA if my XP rises everytime some knucklehead decides to attack me -and they lose (53-3 so far)...

PorkChopExpress
04-21-2012, 04:10 PM
Sorry guys, looks like MW works the same way as KA... Didn't notice my MW XP incrementing cuz the difference between L8 & L9 is alot larger than the one between L6 & L7... thanks everybody for settin me straight...