PDA

View Full Version : How pissed would you be?

SeqWins
04-21-2012, 08:18 AM
So I had 84 tapjoy gold in my account checked it again last night and had 14 at that point I sent funzio an email I wasn't pissed but really more rattled than anything. So today I wake up and I find myself with a measly 4 gold bars..and I lost it lol..I'm pretty pissed right now I woke up the family this morning singing Napalm sticks to kids and the whole war chant...

Has this happened to any of you? Have you gotten it resolved? Any ideas, thoughts or help?:mad:

bigflan
04-21-2012, 08:22 AM
Well I got a problem too I had 41 tap joy gold but bought a grunt for 17 gold by accident so I sent a ticket to get a refund and that ally removed but what your experiencing is most likely a glitch or something

SeqWins
04-21-2012, 08:24 AM
Did you ever get your 17 gold bars back? This is 80 gold bars we're talking about here. BTW see you in the finals...;)

bigflan
04-21-2012, 08:27 AM
Did you ever get your 17 gold bars back? This is 80 gold bars we're talking about here. BTW see you in the finals...;)I just sent the ticket half an hour ago so might be some time before I get a response

Deskjockey
04-21-2012, 08:37 AM
Bigflan--I suspect they docked your gold for incoherence on the forums... Just kidding. That definitely is not right. Hope they fix it pronto.

vball
04-21-2012, 08:41 AM
I can tell you from experience that they have been very good about crediting back gold that was inadvertantly clicked.

I am not sure I have gold disappear, that is new, but make sure you did not click anything by accident. It has happened to me more than once.

Scabbyfeet
04-21-2012, 08:59 AM
Last week I miss clicked and lost 1k gold ! Talk about pissed ! I sent in a ticket and it was replaced within an hour . Be patient , they are really good about these type of things .

Luke7676
04-21-2012, 09:20 AM
Yeah funzio is really helpful about refunding gold back like that. Especially if it just disappeared! That's pretty crazy. I've been refunded 3 times now for fat fingered losses :) as long as you sent in a ticket yull get your gold back no worries. They usually refund me within a day to 36 hours.

bigflan
04-21-2012, 09:22 AM
If I get my refund back then I'm 9 away from crate 2

War Priest
04-21-2012, 12:02 PM
Support should refund it and even tell you what happened to it.

SeqWins
04-22-2012, 07:07 AM
Did you ever get the gold back big flan?

Tctiger
04-22-2012, 07:14 AM
I looked at tap joy but didn't fancy signing up with credit cards ect just for few gold , is it a quick and easy way to get gold , I'm a free player so would love to get some but dont want to pay to get it or have a load of hassle signing up to things.

SeqWins
04-22-2012, 07:18 AM
You don't have to sign up for anything, since I've gotten tapjoy I've collected enough for two Solar Arrays and enough to change my country and have 84 gold bars disappear on me.

LeBarticus
04-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Well I got a problem too I had 41 tap joy gold but bought a grunt for 17 gold by accident so I sent a ticket to get a refund and that ally removed but what your experiencing is most likely a glitch or something

I did the same thing before I knew you could send in a ticket. Damn extra ally. I waited about a week, and saw that WP told me in the forums to send in a ticket for a refund, which I did. It took a couple days after some confusion about my account, they thought I was talking about CC lol. But it got resolved and I got my gold back pretty easily. Thanks funzio. I saw once that someone accidentally spent like 1000 gold to speed up their vault upgrade by accident, sent in a ticket, and I'm pretty sure they got their gold back and KEPT their vault status after they sped it up! Doesn't seem to fair, mistakes are mistakes but they should revert to what your status was before you spent it you know lol

War Priest
04-22-2012, 10:48 AM
I would be more pissed if it was gold I paid for over FREE gold.

Scabbyfeet
04-22-2012, 11:38 AM
. I saw once that someone accidentally spent like 1000 gold to speed up their vault upgrade by accident, sent in a ticket, and I'm pretty sure they got their gold back and KEPT their vault status after they sped it up! Doesn't seem to fair, mistakes are mistakes but they should revert to what your status was before you spent it you know lol yeah that was me , DOH ! I told them to revert it back if they wanted to , I just wanted my gold back but I got to keep my upgrade too . I do agree that part doesn't seem fair . There really should be a conformation button when spending gold !

Tate
04-22-2012, 11:49 AM
. There really should be a conformation button when spending gold !Hear hear! I used a bunch long ago, before i found the forums, and before I knew to request it back, never got it returned....... Just my luck

SeqWins
04-22-2012, 11:54 AM
Just to clarify you guys sent in a ticket through contact support a feat in the game and then it takes you to an email link. I was a bit confused earlier I thought somebody said they sent a ticket in through the forum.

Scabbyfeet
04-22-2012, 12:27 PM
Just to clarify you guys sent in a ticket through contact support a feat in the game and then it takes you to an email link. I was a bit confused earlier I thought somebody said they sent a ticket in through the forum. send it through in game support ( the help button ) . Not through the forum . My gold was replaced within an hour !

SeqWins
04-23-2012, 05:41 PM
I got all of my gold back!!! I freaking love this game and Funzio!!

War Priest
04-23-2012, 05:45 PM
I got all of my gold back!!! I freaking love this game and Funzio!!

Me too! All 20,835 of it back!

SeqWins
04-23-2012, 05:50 PM
Lol sounds to me like you got an awesome dilemma on hand WP, mine is a bit more simple.

I've got 166 bars what to do what to do ? Need less than a hundred for the composite whatever building.... First time I have seriously considered spending cash on this game.

War Priest
04-23-2012, 05:55 PM
Lol sounds to me like you got an awesome dilemma on hand WP, mine is a bit more simple.

I've got 166 bars what to do what to do ? Need less than a hundred for the composite whatever building.... First time I have seriously considered spending cash on this game.

Spend on crates! Right now the chances of getting a rare item is still DOUBLE so good deal.

Jp lfs
04-23-2012, 05:56 PM

Easy answer, from my perspective- get the factory. Then upgrade it all the way. It makes a bigger difference than any units you can get.

Jp lfs
04-23-2012, 05:57 PM
Funny, WP and I went in opposite directions. That doesn't happen often!

bigflan
04-23-2012, 05:59 PM
I still have not gotten my 17 gold back

War Priest
04-23-2012, 06:02 PM
Funny, WP and I went in opposite directions. That doesn't happen often!

I thought he was already planning on buying it. I took it as he will have almost 166 left after he buys the building.

LeBarticus
04-23-2012, 06:54 PM
yeah that was me , DOH ! I told them to revert it back if they wanted to , I just wanted my gold back but I got to keep my upgrade too . I do agree that part doesn't seem fair . There really should be a conformation button when spending gold !

Yeah no thats cool man, I'd be psyched about the free vault upgrade! :D I agree on the confirmation button as well. I'm sure all the refunding has cost them a bunch of work. And I was thinking, after hearing your experience, if anyone else 'accidentally' upgraded their vault or any of their buildings and requested a refund. Now that I mention it I actually used a small amount of gold to upgrade a building accidentally, and never requested a refund. That was a while ago though before I knew you could send in a ticket. Now I'm just rambling...

LeBarticus
04-23-2012, 07:02 PM

I got a bunch of gold recently via tap joy and spent it all on crates, and in retrospect I feel like I should have saved up for a composites factory, which is what I am doing next.
I grabbed some crates before rare was at 20%, saved up a bunch more gold, rare crates turned 20% , got more crates, didn't do as well as I thought I would with 20% at rare and all (got 3 sentry bikes, 3 green lab guys, 1 midnight fighter, 1 medic helicopter... Maybe a few more- not sure but not rare), so now I'm saving up for composites and other gold buildings.
Crates are so damn tempting though, and thats what makes it so exciting. Damn you funzio for making me want to buy gold. You're so good at it.

What?
04-23-2012, 07:32 PM
Funzio could save a lot of the hassle from refunding gold accidentally clicked by moving the button. It seems the window that opens when you click a building the "finish now" button is right where your finger is right in the center (always). One can easily double click it. Either have empty space right under your finger or swap the finish now placement with the move button. That way if you accidentally click move you can simply click the X to cancel. Since there is no confirmation page for spending gold (something that has been suggested) moving the configuration of the buttons would seem like an easy solution and save support resources for more pressing issues like for example I no longer get the new pvp loot like the predator sub or iron wing for going on two weeks now.

mickymacirl
04-24-2012, 05:06 AM
For hells sake by a comp factory!