PDA

View Full Version : Change on event?

Xedorf
04-21-2012, 07:56 AM
The item which you take when you have 10 credit card "Bank Buster" was giving +40 attack skill. It now gives +100:) Is this show that people couldn't get it? And here is the point what about people who got it before the change?;)
I have 9 so its ok for me btw haha.

iteachem
04-21-2012, 07:58 AM
It will probably give you the update. Fizzle announced it the announcements forums

upsman_17
04-21-2012, 08:03 AM
Anyone that got it beforehand will get the updated stats. Same as with the last event and the dice. This stat upgrade is more of an indicator that gold sales are down and rightfully so since the end prize's true worth remains an unknown. Kinda like winning the lottery but they don't tell you how much, just that it's a lot and pretty neat.

Fig Oni
04-21-2012, 08:08 AM
@Dudeman

Seen any difference with the extra 60 skill attack points.

@OP

I'm confused to what the advantage of attack skill points.
I understand that skill point for energy & stamina have benefits but att/def skill point don't do nothing.

iteachem
04-21-2012, 08:08 AM
gold sales are down and rightfully so since

Also, so many events in a row easily dilute funding.. I don't spend gold, but just use the cash open option. For the first several recent events I was religious about hitting it every hour. I have noticed I am less worried now and have an oh well approach. I imagine gold buyers are feeling similar

dudeman
04-21-2012, 08:22 AM
There is a difference, I can attack stronger rivals without losing explosives. Also, I added ~1800 to my Total Mafia Attack with some pretty decent crate luck, and I can successfuly attack opponents who have a true defense of ~5000-6000 greater than opponents I was previously attacking.

For example, suppose I would normally attack someone with ~19k defense to ensure the safety of my explosives. I increased my TMA by ~1800, and now I am successfully attacking rivals with ~24k defense. That number can go up to 25k or 26k, depending on the opponent's allocation of skills to defense (but I have to figure that out the hard way).

Note: Numbers given as an example are for explanatory purposes only.

Fig Oni
04-21-2012, 08:23 AM
There is a difference, I can attack stronger rivals without losing explosives. Also, I added ~1800 to my Total Mafia Attack with some pretty decent crate luck, and I can successfuly attack opponents who have a true defense of ~5000-6000 greater than opponents I was previously attacking.

For example, suppose I would normally attack someone with ~19k defense to ensure the safety of my explosives. I increased my TMA by ~1800, and now I am successfully attacking rivals with ~24k defense. That number can go up to 25k or 26k, depending on the opponent's allocation of skills to defense (but I have to figure that out the hard way).

Note: Numbers given as an example are for explanatory purposes only.

Thanks Dudeman.

dudeman
04-21-2012, 08:54 AM
No problemo muchacho.