PDA

View Full Version : Multiple strike trucks

Ohaithere
04-21-2012, 05:41 AM
Hi, I think I might have come across my first obvious cheater? Is it possible to obtain 5 strike trucks, the 9 ATM reward vehicle. This guy only uses gold weapons in fights which seems fine, I'm just curious about the strike trucks. Can they drop army other way other than the 9th ATM? If not I will get my report on :)

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 05:42 AM
Hi, I think I might have come across my first obvious cheater? Is it possible to obtain 5 strike trucks, the 9 ATM reward vehicle. This guy only uses gold weapons in fights which seems fine, I'm just curious about the strike trucks. Can they drop army other way other than the 9th ATM? If not I will get my report on :)

It was a crate item previously I believe.

I also believe it was an item in a previous event.

DenZ1
04-21-2012, 05:42 AM

It's not the first time they are around. It's not a cheat.

Ohaithere
04-21-2012, 05:49 AM
Fair enough, thanks for quick reply

sez
04-21-2012, 06:16 AM
I have 3..to short..

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 08:38 AM
Would this player happen to be me? I too only use gold weapons to attack, not sure about defending though.

Ohaithere
04-21-2012, 09:15 AM
Nah notyou, was another forum member though haha :) glad I held off the report to get the members advice in here