PDA

View Full Version : Profile gone

kmachstang
04-21-2012, 04:59 AM
Hey,

I logged in this morning to crime city android and my profile had been replaced. The new profile is brand new with a different character name. Is there any way to restore my old profile?

Thanks,
Kmach

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 05:19 AM
Hey,

I logged in this morning to crime city android and my profile had been replaced. The new profile is brand new with a different character name. Is there any way to restore my old profile?

Thanks,
Kmach

Is the characters name Alex by any chance? Is all your gear, stats and money gone?

fuzzy
04-21-2012, 05:20 AM
Have tried rebooting your phone?

If that does not fix it.

Send an email to support with your mafia code / in game name / and level

Pikachu
04-21-2012, 05:34 AM
Pop a ticket to the support team. The email is support@funzio.com . The support usually will get your problem fixed in a couple days. Good luck!

kmachstang
04-21-2012, 06:10 AM
Yup. Characters name is Alex, everything is gone. I have tried rebooting. I will put in a ticket i guess. Thanks.

Aid
04-21-2012, 06:22 AM
I think that is the way Funzio says 'hi, you have been caught, enjoy your new account'

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 06:27 AM
I think that is the way Funzio says 'hi, you have been caught, enjoy your new account'

I didnt have the heart to say it. I'm waaaay too nice. :mad:

Aid
04-21-2012, 06:29 AM
I didnt have the heart to say it. I'm waaaay to nice. :mad:

I actually had to censor myself, I would love to be the customer support rep that gets to tell people why their account has been stripped.

fuzzy
04-21-2012, 06:36 AM
I actually had to censor myself, I would love to be the customer support rep that gets to tell people why their account has been stripped.

If that's case good. I only hope we see more people reset but unfortunate we do not if that was case or not and they will never tell us.

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 06:41 AM

I would do that for free.

kmachstang
04-21-2012, 06:41 AM
Well I would love to hear what I got "caught" doing. I have been playing for 3 weeks and I was only level 25. I got my ass kicked by pretty much everyone I attacked. Maybe I got "caught" sucking at the game.

iteachem
04-21-2012, 07:41 AM
Well I would love to hear what I got "caught" doing. I have been playing for 3 weeks and I was only level 25. I got my ass kicked by pretty much everyone I attacked. Maybe I got "caught" sucking at the game.

What was your old character name? I believe (someone correct me) that they censor inappropriate names, could that be it....

CounterSniper
04-21-2012, 07:43 AM
What was your old character name? I believe (someone correct me) that they censor inappropriate names, could that be it....

That is a possibility though usually the gear, stats and money don't poof as well.

Funzio will clarify and rectify if needed.

iteachem
04-21-2012, 07:46 AM
One other thought? Android? Maybe a system update on the phone (mine just recently updated to the latest android version) and I had to relog into a ton of my apps.. wonder if the process for a system update on android could trigger this.