PDA

View Full Version : Just leveled but no skill points?

Bush Maori
04-21-2012, 03:15 AM
Hiya all, strange thing happened and just want to see if anyone has had the same prob.

Well the subject title say it all but just dinged 134 but the skills allocation screen didn't pop up. Checked the skills tab under profile and nothing there to allocate.

First time this has happened and wonder whether have the bank buster in the inventory has done something.

Ghost818
04-21-2012, 03:31 AM
Hiya all, strange thing happened and just want to see if anyone has had the same prob.

Well the subject title say it all but just dinged 134 but the skills allocation screen didn't pop up. Checked the skills tab under profile and nothing there to allocate.

First time this has happened and wonder whether have the bank buster in the inventory has done something.

Either you have already recieved it in the past on accident (this has happend before not to be but to another) or you will get 2 when you level next. I would send in a ticket to support to be on the safe side.

Bush Maori
04-21-2012, 03:35 AM
Yeah cheers mate. Like you mentioned I chucked a ticket in. Hasn't happened to me before hence wondering whether the buster had done something glitchy. Cheers and beers mate

iteachem
04-21-2012, 07:43 AM
Happened to me twice and got a response from support explaining how they had some glitches that would over award on a previous level etc and that it all balance out.